The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Resident trolls aside, does anyone here really believe the Republicans will make any substantial changes to the policies foisted on us by Obamacare?

I don't see it happening. Their latest suggestion for a replacement doesn't change much at all. It renames the 'mandate' to 'tax-incentive' and 'subsidies' to 'tax-credits'. It keeps the ban on pre-existing condition exclusions and sets up an 'exchange'. WTF??

Repeal and replace, my ass. This is what I've been saying all along. Republicans aren't going to turn down the power grab. It just isn't going to happen.
There are at least two camps of republicans, those for complete repeal and those for applying more lube to obama care so it doesn't hurt so bad.

Well, the bill I was looking at proposed 'complete repeal', but then went on to completely replace it with the functional equivalent.

Resident trolls aside, does anyone here really believe the Republicans will make any substantial changes to the policies foisted on us by Obamacare?

I don't see it happening. Their latest suggestion for a replacement doesn't change much at all. It renames the 'mandate' to 'tax-incentive' and 'subsidies' to 'tax-credits'. It keeps the ban on pre-existing condition exclusions and sets up an 'exchange'. WTF??

Repeal and replace, my ass. This is what I've been saying all along. Republicans aren't going to turn down the power grab. It just isn't going to happen.
There are at least two camps of republicans, those for complete repeal and those for applying more lube to obama care so it doesn't hurt so bad.

Well, the bill I was looking at proposed 'complete repeal', but then went on to completely replace it with the functional equivalent.

All Republicans want is what they threw away. Credit for achieving what they are against.

Progress.

If you mean, House and Senate Republicans...as a group...? The answer is absolutely not.

They had ample opportunity (since the Hillarycare scare) to do something to address the issues with Health Insurance delivery (and not necessarily with federal legislation that would impose anything...really more to remove barriers to a better market.

You bet...when I first heard "replace", I knew it was all bull.

All Republicans want is what they threw away. Credit for achieving what they are against.

Progress.

Says the ex-republican. You are the type of ass hole that wants a government that benefits you by screwing people over. When you had income you wanted low taxes and low entitlements, now that you are retired you want high taxes and high entitlements. You are a hypocrite, a piece of shit.

Thank you. I will continue to point out what you are wrong about. I hope in the end you hate me passionately.

We've tried running the country on idiocy. We'll be generations paying for it. Time to return to sensible, American, responsible, middle of the road politics that built the successful country that you'd like to destroy.

You will fail at that.
Sorry to disappoint, first, you have shown me nothing that I'm wrong about. Second, I don't "hate you passionately". I think that you're a full retard, nothing more, nothing less. :eusa_whistle:

You will hate me passionately by the time I get done with you. Why? Because as a propaganda addict you can't defend what you've been told that you believe. Common ailment and the main motivation to think for yourself if you are able.

I could never hate any retard.....just sayin....:eusa_eh:

Progress.

Says the ex-republican. You are the type of ass hole that wants a government that benefits you by screwing people over. When you had income you wanted low taxes and low entitlements, now that you are retired you want high taxes and high entitlements. You are a hypocrite, a piece of shit.

Typical Republican propaganda scapegoating. You're a lemming following lemmings off of the cliff and you have no idea.

You are looking jealously at the 15% of the wealth that the creators of all wealth have to settle for nowadays and obsessing over it. It bugs the shit out of you that you can't have it all.

Tough. Move.

Sorry to disappoint, first, you have shown me nothing that I'm wrong about. Second, I don't "hate you passionately". I think that you're a full retard, nothing more, nothing less. :eusa_whistle:

You will hate me passionately by the time I get done with you. Why? Because as a propaganda addict you can't defend what you've been told that you believe. Common ailment and the main motivation to think for yourself if you are able.

It's revealing that conservatives call everyone on earth that doesn't agree with them "retards".

Why? That rings so close to home for them that being called that by other conservatives probably was what made them sign up for the propaganda treatment in the beginning.

Progress.

Typical Republican propaganda scapegoating. You're a lemming following lemmings off of the cliff and you have no idea.

You are looking jealously at the 15% of the wealth that the creators of all wealth have to settle for nowadays and obsessing over it. It bugs the shit out of you that you can't have it all.

Tough. Move.

Why don't you come make me move retard. I don't want anyone else's wealth, you are projecting again you lying piece of shit.

Last edited:

Two types of retards... those it's ok to hate, like PMZ who are retarded by their actions. And retards that it's not ok to hate, who are retarded by no fault of their own.

Tough. Move.

Why don't you come make me move retard. I don't want anyone else's wealth, you are projecting again you lying piece of shit.

Ahhh, the poster boy for conservatism, demonstrating the intellectual basis for it.

The perfect demonstration of the shit head population that have stolen 85% of the wealth that the middle class created.

Two types of retards... those it's ok to hate, like PMZ who are retarded by their actions. And retards that it's not ok to hate, who are retarded by no fault of their own.

Brownie, with his obviously double digit IQ, trying to rise above his competition.

And failing to.

If obamacare wasn't such a catastrophic failure, why would democrats want to hand out free pot to everyone who signs up?

Under what circumstances would ACA cause a medical bankruptcy?

Someone who can't afford the high deductible and 40% of chemotherapy costs.

If they can't afford to be in a position to be personally responsible for their own health care costs, they will be subsidized.

Big improvement to the Republican plan. Throw the folks Republicans want poor to the dogs until only the wealthy are left.

Ignore the fact that there would be nobody creating wealth then.

It appears you don't know much about the policies you support. Show me how someone will be subsidized if they can't afford 40% of the cost for chemotherapy under their ACA compliant Bronze Plan.

If obamacare wasn't such a catastrophic failure, why would democrats want to hand out free pot to everyone who signs up?

Obamacare is only a catastrophe on Fox News. They declared it such well before it became the law of the land, and have never relented.

That’s why real America is tuning them out and relying on news shows to learn what's really going on in the world.

Obamacare is only a catastrophe on Fox News. They declared it such well before it became the law of the land, and have never relented.

That’s why real America is tuning them out and relying on news shows to learn what's really going on in the world.

Of course they are. That's why CNN and MSNBC have such massive ratings.

Boskin: ObamaCare's Troubles Are Only Beginning - WSJ.com

The "sticker shock" that many buyers of new, ACA-compliant health plans have experienced—with premiums 30% higher, or more, than their previous coverage—has only begun. The costs borne by individuals will be even more obvious next year as more people start having to pay higher deductibles and copays.

:lol:
The corporate insurance industry is lining up to kill the government it appears.. I mean wow what a set up! Now look at the extreme profits it will be making off of the government now, and it will be doing this because of the government taking on most of the peoples care now, in which they can't believe has actually come true for them.

Now the government will be paying out in all these subsidies to the insurance industry, in which they (the corps) are going to be smiling all the way to their banks afterwards right ? Talk about sitting back and waiting for the clumsy bear to just walk right up and say shoot me at close range, I mean hec it can't get no better for the insurance carriers than this right ?

They were killing us with extreme rate hikes early on (going higher and higher), and that has in turn caused the government to jump in with both feet for all of us who were getting murdered in such a market place that was being set up. Now it appears to me that they (the corps), has coaxed the government into doing this, and now it is clear how they did it.

You see it was all due to the instability that was coming from it all, and now they (the corps) have once again trapped the government into paying big bucks, and all because they know that the government controls the printing presses, and that it can't stand many waves or troubles to arise while always in campaign mode these days. So here we have government that is coerced into paying out of compassion and their fear of instability, and they knew that the government will be responsible for all that they have decided to be responsible for, and this to avoid any potential collapse that is designed against them by corporations who have learned this weakness about the government now.

Now these things will come at one hell of a price when all is said and done, and guess who will be looked at to pay for it all by both of them when looking down from their places on high ? We will be looked at to carry the load for it all by new or higher taxes on us.

Wow, it is really amazing how we as citizens (who are trying to make it), are caught between the government and corporate America who is trying to kill the government and us for profits, where as the government just fires back at us with higher taxes in the end as if that solves these issues. Like I said before, we can't stand anymore out here, but maybe the government is figuring that they will force the re-balancing in it all, by holding us hostage against the corporations, because they know the corps need is to be healthy and work ready, and if we are struggling so hard in life, then they will have to pay more to us, and that will pay the government back in the high taxes they will be using on us to pay for it all. It's a circle, and we are stuck in the middle of a game that is played by these two giants on us "Corporate America" & the "U.S. Government."

Last edited:
Boskin: ObamaCare's Troubles Are Only Beginning - WSJ.com

The "sticker shock" that many buyers of new, ACA-compliant health plans have experienced—with premiums 30% higher, or more, than their previous coverage—has only begun. The costs borne by individuals will be even more obvious next year as more people start having to pay higher deductibles and copays.

:lol:
The corporate insurance industry is lining up to kill the government it appears.. I mean wow what a set up! Now look at the extreme profits it will be making off of the government now, and it will be doing this because of the government taking on most of the peoples care now, in which they can't believe has actually come true for them.

Now the government will be paying out in all these subsidies to the insurance industry, in which they (the corps) are going to be smiling all the way to their banks afterwards right ? Talk about sitting back and waiting for the clumsy bear to just walk right up and say shoot me at close range, I mean hec it can't get no better for the insurance carriers than this right ?

They were killing us with extreme rate hikes early on (going higher and higher), and that has in turn caused the government to jump in with both feet for all of us who were getting murdered in such a market place that was being set up. Now it appears to me that they (the corps), has coaxed the government into doing this, and now it is clear how they did it.

You see it was all due to the instability that was coming from it all, and now they (the corps) have once again trapped the government into paying big bucks, and all because they know that the government controls the printing presses, and that it can't stand many waves or troubles to arise while always in campaign mode these days. So here we have government that is coerced into paying out of compassion and their fear of instability, and they knew that the government will be responsible for all that they have decided to be responsible for, and this to avoid any potential collapse that is designed against them by corporations who have learned this weakness about the government now.

Now these things will come at one hell of a price when all is said and done, and guess who will be looked at to pay for it all by both of them when looking down from their places in high ? We will be looked at to carry the load for it all by new or higher taxes on us.

Wow, it is really amazing how we as citizens (who are trying to make it), are caught between the government and corporate America who is trying to kill the government and us for profits, where as the government just fires back at us with higher taxes in the end as if that solves these issues. Like I said before, we can't stand anymore out here, but maybe the government is figuring that they will force the re-balancing in it all, by holding us hostage against the corporations, because they know the corps need is to be healthy and work ready, and if we are struggling so hard in life, then they will have to pay more to us, and that will pay the government back in the high taxes they will be using on us to pay for it all. It's a circle, and we are stuck in the middle of a game that is played by these two giants on us "Corporate America" & the "U.S. Government."

It's insane alright. But it's getting harder and harder to view the corporations and government in opposition. Frauds like ACA show they can 'work together' quite effectively when their common goal is manipulating the public.

Someone who can't afford the high deductible and 40% of chemotherapy costs.

If they can't afford to be in a position to be personally responsible for their own health care costs, they will be subsidized.

Big improvement to the Republican plan. Throw the folks Republicans want poor to the dogs until only the wealthy are left.

Ignore the fact that there would be nobody creating wealth then.

It appears you don't know much about the policies you support. Show me how someone will be subsidized if they can't afford 40% of the cost for chemotherapy under their ACA compliant Bronze Plan.

or pay the maximum out of the pocket annual 12.500 ( for the out of the network services) before ANY insurance benefits kick in - under obamacare compliant silver plan.

At last check:

RCP shows that approval of the ACA is about 37%.

Disapproval is at about 53%.

10% of the population is stoned.

Of course they are. That's why CNN and MSNBC have such massive ratings.

Along with ABC, CBS, NBC, and PBS.

Forum List

Back