The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

piss off, uneducated idiot

So, you didn't know that the PPACA is not an insurance plan?

Got anything to back up any of your statements? Any text from PPACA? Any examples of insurance that doesn't provide what you say they don't provide?

Sounds to me like you are an uneducated idiot with nothing but unfounded opinions you pulled out of your ass.

Got any proof I didn't get an education? Cuz, last I checked, my transcripts are still available.

learn to read and comrehend the written text FIRST, if you want to be taken seriously.
next

Here is an education for you.

Personal Expenditures on Health Care services since 1950

fredgraph.png

Now, where is this so called need for a bailout?

Close up, right through the recession.

fredgraph.png

Got anything to back up any of your statements? Any text from PPACA? Any examples of insurance that doesn't provide what you say they don't provide?

Sounds to me like you are an uneducated idiot with nothing but unfounded opinions you pulled out of your ass.

Got any proof I didn't get an education? Cuz, last I checked, my transcripts are still available.

learn to read and comrehend the written text FIRST, if you want to be taken seriously.
next

Oh, shit dude, here is the auto industry which did take a bailiout.

fredgraph.png

So, what is the educated evidence you base your bullshit on?

next

I do and can. That you can't write is your problem

Still haven't actually read the PPACA, have you? Talk about "uneducated".

But that is the way with idiots, learn nothing, make up unsupported bs, then claim everyone else is "uneducated".

piss off, uneducated idiot.

Dude, the PPACA isn't an insurance plan or a medical care provider. You have to go to an insurance company, like Blue Cross/Blue Shield or Kaiser, to get medical coverage.

So what are you talking about? Cuz apparently you don't know what the PPACA is or what medical insurance is.

GED's don't count :eusa_eh:

next

I do and can. That you can't write is your problem

Still haven't actually read the PPACA, have you? Talk about "uneducated".

But that is the way with idiots, learn nothing, make up unsupported bs, then claim everyone else is "uneducated".

piss off, uneducated idiot.

So, you have nothing....

You're way off base.

Want to discuss electrical and electonic engineering? Physics? Business? Finance? Statistics? Economics?

Oh, how would you know what was right and wrong? You haven't studies any of them.

I do. And then I think about them and determine their logical conclusion. Try it next time.

Yes, I'm familiar with your use of the phrase 'logical conclusion', which for you is apparently a euphemism for 'building a strawman'. You simply don't want to face the fact that your precious health care 'reform' was converted, by lobbyists and willing dupes in Congress, into an insurance industry bailout. If you're not a paid shill, then you really need to look again at what you're defending. It's not what you think.

The health insurance industry never needed a bailout as its a product that is essential in today's world for everyone.

Heh... right. You sure you're not an insurance salesman? How much are they paying you?

You're way off base.

Want to discuss electrical and electonic engineering? Physics? Business? Finance? Statistics? Economics?

Oh, how would you know what was right and wrong? You haven't studies any of them.

What is electonic engineering? That something to do with elections?

Looks to me like he's not only on base, he took the corner and headed home with it.

... last I looked, there is Aetna, Kaiser, BlueCross/BlueShield, and numerous other insurance companies. That is called a free market which has always been subject to regulations because markets have inefficiencies, are not perfect.

You're confusing the presence of privately held corporations with a free market. There's nothing remotely 'free' about the 'market' created by ACA. It's a virtual cartel of insurance corporations granted by Congress, complete with involuntary customers. It's fucking insane.

Last edited:
I could never hate any retard.....just sayin....:eusa_eh:

Two types of retards... those it's ok to hate, like PMZ who are retarded by their actions. And retards that it's not ok to hate, who are retarded by no fault of their own.

Brownie, with his obviously double digit IQ, trying to rise above his competition.

And failing to.

Competition? You? ROFL my dog has a higher IQ than you.

Uh-oh [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]...more evidence that you're a moron who supports policies that are collapsing this nation...

With Affordable Care Act, Canceled Policies For New York Professionals
"Cultural elite" that supported Obamacare are now being dropped

Many in New York's professional and cultural elite have long supported President Obama's health care plan. But now, to their surprise, thousands of writers, opera singers, music teachers, photographers, doctors, lawyers and others are learning that their health insurance plans are being canceled and they may have to pay more to get comparable coverage, if they can find it.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/12/1...eled-policies-for-new-york-professionals.html

You're way off base.

I'm a brain surgeon...what's your point? :eusa_eh:

You're way off base.

I'm a brain surgeon...what's your point? :eusa_eh:

he doesn't have a point. he has dyslexia - difficulty understanding the written text and at the page 70 of the discussion professes a revelation that "obamacare is not an insurance" :D

then - waits for an applause.

... last I looked, there is Aetna, Kaiser, BlueCross/BlueShield, and numerous other insurance companies. That is called a free market which has always been subject to regulations because markets have inefficiencies, are not perfect.

You're confusing the presence of privately held corporations with a free market. There's nothing remotely 'free' about the 'market' created by ACA. It's a virtual cartel of insurance corporations granted by Congress, complete with involuntary customers. It's fucking insane.

Good Freaking Grief and AMEN !!!

I know people who've looked into starting insurance companies.

They were told that just the legal fees to get something set up would be in the millions.

Nope. You have to actually read the posts to understand what the poster is 'saying'. Keep trying, you'll get it eventually.

It is a perfectly good question because your diatribe does state that the government has helped insurance companies hike rates.

"They were killing us with extreme rate hikes early on (going higher and higher), and that has in turn caused the government to jump in with both feet for all of us who were getting murdered in such a market place that was being set up. Now it appears to me that they (the corps), has coaxed the government into doing this, and now it is clear how they did it. "

So, as apparently you don't know what you are talking about, you might take advantage of a question that clarifies your ramblings.

Well, they weren't my 'ramblings', but I thought the poster made some good points, points that had nothing at all to do with PMZ's misinterpretation. Beagle9 is merely pointing out the 'briar patch' nature of the insurance lobby's approach to reform. The insurance companies are hardly the hapless victims of ACA. I believe they've pursued it as a calculated effort to avoid the impending collapse of their industry - by cementing themselves into the system via federal regulation. Essentially they're converting the failing health insurance market into a public utility (for very 'private' profit), financed by taxpayers and unwilling "mandated" customers.

Tell us the evidence that the health insurance market was ever failing.

That is not remotely accurate. The only reason that Fox news sounds harsh sometimes is because they usually tell the truth and don't have as much left-wing claptrap

They are the conduit for Republican propaganda. Nothing more, nothing less.

ACA did not create the healthcare insurance market. It's been around for 100 years. It was grown essentially by business looking for bait to attract and maintain loyal employees. ACA had nothing to do with it except to allow everyone access to it.

Uh-oh [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]...more evidence that you're a moron who supports policies that are collapsing this nation...

Many in New York's professional and cultural elite have long supported President Obama's health care plan. But now, to their surprise, thousands of writers, opera singers, music teachers, photographers, doctors, lawyers and others are learning that their health insurance plans are being canceled and they may have to pay more to get comparable coverage, if they can find it.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/12/1...eled-policies-for-new-york-professionals.html

People have more choice in health care companies and policies than ever before.

Good Freaking Grief and AMEN !!!

I know people who've looked into starting insurance companies.

They were told that just the legal fees to get something set up would be in the millions.

Good news. The last thing that we need are shysters peddling health insurance without reserves adequate to cover their benefits.

People have more choice in health care companies and policies than ever before.

and more coverage, yes?
LOL

you leftard shills are incredible in your brainwashed idiocy

sadly, not only leftards :D

Forum List

Back