The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Really junior? So progressives don't want an economic system of "from each according to their ability to each according to their needs"? And progressives don't want to do that by controlling the federal government and forcing Americans into it? And progressives haven't tried to outlaw coal, oil, fracking, etc.?

Link(s)?
I asked you a question (see highlighted sections above). You want "links" to a question I asked you? Ok... :cuckoo:

Here it is: #3732

Now...answer the question. Or are you afraid to answer the questions? Why are you afraid to answer the questions? They are just simple questions.
Since you clearly cannot dispute what I stated ...

You stated an opinion. I'm waiting for facts.

Really junior? So progressives don't want an economic system of "from each according to their ability to each according to their needs"? And progressives don't want to do that by controlling the federal government and forcing Americans into it? And progressives haven't tried to outlaw coal, oil, fracking, etc.?

Link(s)?
I asked you a question (see highlighted sections above). You want "links" to a question I asked you? Ok... :cuckoo:

Now...answer the question. Or are you afraid to answer the questions? Why are you afraid to answer the questions? They are just simple questions.

No - I stated facts. You lied and denied them. I asked you to clarify how I was wrong and then you ran like a little bitch. Why are you so afraid to simply say "yes I'm right" or "no - and here is why"? Because you can't dispute what I stated but you're too immature to admit I was correct?

Link(s)?

No - I stated facts.

Where are the links?

^My question to you about the Soviet Union, reiterated several times, predates yours by several hours.
Yeah stupid. That's how it works. You ask a question. I respond with an answer. Hence...your question "predates" my answer. :lmao:

You haven't answered it.
No, really - I did.

Where are the links?
I'm not going to link back to posts I made because you can't read or can't find them. They are in this thread and posted within the past few hours. You really are a progressive - you're too lazy to even click in a website. Sorry buttercup, mommy and daddy might do your homework for you but I'm not going to.

Where are the links?
According to you there aren't any. So please explain to us all how I'm wrong. Why are you so afraid? (Psst...it's ok...we all know the answer already. You can just go ahead and say it).
^My question to you about the Soviet Union, reiterated several times, predates yours by several hours.
Yeah stupid. That's how it works. You ask a question. I respond with an answer. Hence...your question "predates" my answer. :lmao:

You haven't answered it.
No, really - I did.

Where are the links?
I'm not going to link back to posts I made because you can't read or can't find them. They are in this thread and posted within the past few hours. You really are a progressive - you're too lazy to even click in a website. Sorry buttercup, mommy and daddy might do your homework for you but I'm not going to.

In which of your posts did you share the sources of your intimate knowledge of the dissolution of the Soviet Union?

That's all I'm asking for.

Keep temporizing, though. It undermines any credibility you believed you had.

In which of your posts did you share the sources of your intimate knowledge of the dissolution of the Soviet Union?
The fact that you don't know illustrates your ineptitude, your illiteracy, or your ignorance (most likely all 3). Everyone here can plainly see it. Why can't you?

By the way - you asked for links and I gave you a TON. Why are you so quiet over there?

So you've made the same post five times
Each one was in response to a different post where you said "links" because you've had your ass handed to you with indisputable facts and you're trying like hell to avoid that reality (avoiding reality is what progressives do).
but I see nothing about the Soviet Union. That was the question I asked you.
Yeah...uh...I already answered that. And this thread is about Obamacare - going off topic is a violation of board rules junior.

Yeah...uh...I already answered that.

No, you haven't. You went off on a tangent about the Soviet Union, JoeB corrected your opinion with actual fact, and you've been tap-dancing ever since.

You're an excellent example of why RWNJs never know what's going on and are going to be very disappointed when the PPACA doesn't disappear just because they want it to.

Thank you.

Now you may have the last word.

Forum List

Back