The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Yawn, guy. Russia is just as much a shit-show under "Capitalist" Putin and it was just as much of a shit show under the Tsar before they shot his inbred ass.

What I want is for America to be like France or Germany or any civilized country where they don't worship greed.
It's tragically hilarious to watch ignorant people like Joseph cry about corporations while fellating the federal government (which is exponentially more corrupt, more unethical, and more poorly run than any corporation in U.S. history).

No corporation has ever been this inept and run up these kinds of debt...

The federal government spent $3.9 trillion in fiscal 2016, which ended Sept. 30, or $168 billion more than in fiscal 2015. The federal government ran a deficit of $588 billion, an increase of $149 billion. That’s a one-third increase in the deficit since last year.

Government Just Spent $168 Billion More Than Year Before

Nice false narrative as usual. The federal government placed a gun to her head and stole money for Medicaid, for Social Security, for unemployment, and in the form of income tax, sales tax, property tax, gas tax, and more. In addition, she doesn't stop paying Medicare the day she goes in it. She paid that until 1982. So she paid that for 16 years liar. Not 10 years. They stole more than 50% of her income.

Why don't progressives allow the American people the choice to opt out? Why do you fascist fear choice so much?

Because if you give them the option to "opt out", they'll just insist on it anyway.
Bwahahahahaha! How can they "insist" on anything? If they opt out, they have no legal grounds, they receive nothing, and they are in no position of power to "insist" on anything.

In other words - you can't support your bat-shit crazy position.

And stupid here doubles-down on his insanely ignorant comment... :lmao:

If they are a "paradise" - how come you don't move there? Boom!

Because we can fix this country, dummy. We can't fix you, someone fucked up a long time ago.

But we can fix the country.

No. A moron like you probably can't change the battery in a flashlight.

Your attempts to fix the country have only resulted in a more broken country.

So now you don't agree that the primary purpose of hospitals, clinics, and medical personnel is to treat patients. Let me know when you make up your mind.

No, the primary purpose of them is to make money for the all wise 'job creators". Don't you know nothing?

You see, Short Pants goes to bed at night worried the rich have enough Dressage Horses.

And you can't sleep at night burning in your envy.

So you're unaware that teaching hospitals treat patients? My, my.
Not at all.

So you'd agree that the fundamental purpose is to treat people who are sick or injured? Anything else - teaching, research, etc. - is secondary to that primary goal.
Again...you continue with your straw man. It's a sign of a person on the wrong side of the facts.

So now you don't agree that the primary purpose of hospitals, clinics, and medical personnel is to treat patients. Let me know when you make up your mind.
That's now 5 straw men in a row. That might be a record!

Still haven't made up your mind, then.

What do you believe is the purpose of hospitals, clinics, and medical personnel, i.e., health care?
For the third time now sweetie - what do you believe is the purpose of automobile dealership?

My name isn't "sweetie." When you're finished addressing her, riddle me this: Is there a forum for that? This one's about health care.
Yes...and answering that question will allow me to address your healthcare concerns. So for the fourth time now: what do you believe is the purpose of automobile dealership?

Not at all.

So you'd agree that the fundamental purpose is to treat people who are sick or injured? Anything else - teaching, research, etc. - is secondary to that primary goal.
Again...you continue with your straw man. It's a sign of a person on the wrong side of the facts.

That's now 5 straw men in a row. That might be a record!

Still haven't made up your mind, then.
And now that is the sixth straw man in a row. My mind was not only made up the first time you asked that question, but I gave a thorough, clear, concise answer. How that baffles you is comical.

Last edited:
My mind was not only made up the first time you asked that question, but I gave a through, clear, concise answer.

And then you contradicted yourself.
No...really...I didn't. At no point.

Soooo.....about those automobile dealerships??? :eusa_whistle:

I'd recommend you start a thread in the correct forum. Once again, this forum is about health care. Although anyone who doesn't understand that hospitals, clinics, and medical personnel's primary role is to treat patients probably wouldn't understand that, either.

Because Joey is ignorant of basic economics and business, he doesn't understand that a poor person has never created a single job in the history of the planet. It is the wealthy that create jobs, produce goods, provide services, etc. Basic economics. I bet your wishing you hadn't dropped out of high school now, uh?

Rich People don't create jobs.

Consumer demand creates jobs.

The problem is, you suckups keep mistaking a parasite for a vital organ.

The government is just as good at creating jobs as rich people are... and usually for things we actually need.

It's tragically hilarious to watch ignorant people like Joseph cry about corporations while fellating the federal government (which is exponentially more corrupt, more unethical, and more poorly run than any corporation in U.S. history).

Not really. The US Government is wonderful. I really look back at my time in the military with a lot of fondness. The Corporations I've worked for have been all sort of evil and stupid. (And frankly, the American owned ones worse than the foreign ones.)

The federal government spent $3.9 trillion in fiscal 2016, which ended Sept. 30, or $168 billion more than in fiscal 2015. The federal government ran a deficit of $588 billion, an increase of $149 billion. That’s a one-third increase in the deficit since last year.

Because- again- the rich aren't paying their fair share. Get rid of the Bush and Reagan Tax cuts, we wouldn't have these problems.

The government is just as good at creating jobs as rich people are... and usually for things we actually need.
The exact opposite is true but you're just too ignorant to realize. Government produces waste because they can - they just keep reaching into the American people's pockets (you wouldn't know since you're a parasite). The private sector creates the most critical goods and services because they have to - otherwise they go out of business.

Because- again- the rich aren't paying their fair share. Get rid of the Bush and Reagan Tax cuts, we wouldn't have these problems.
Bwahahaha! What does spending have to do with income, stupid? That was weak and ignorant - even by your astoundingly stupid standards.

Here's the thing - if the the parasite class like you aren't paying their "fair share" (and they sure as hell aren't) then any rational person would cut spending. It's very simple - you don't spend money you don't have. It's so simple, only ignorant progressives like yourself and Obama can't understand it.

The exact opposite is true but you're just too ignorant to realize. Government produces waste because they can - they just keep reaching into the American people's pockets (you wouldn't know since you're a parasite). The private sector creates the most critical goods and services because they have to - otherwise they go out of business.

Interesting binary hypothesis: Gubmint Bad/Corporations Goooood.

No doubt, like everything else in which you claim expertise, you have plenty of research and experience to support your hypothesis, which you'll be happy to share with us, amiright?

Bwahahaha! What does spending have to do with income, stupid? That was weak and ignorant - even by your astoundingly stupid standards.

Here's the thing - if the the parasite class like you aren't paying their "fair share" (and they sure as hell aren't) then any rational person would cut spending. It's very simple - you don't spend money you don't have. It's so simple, only ignorant progressives like yourself and Obama can't understand it.

There's pleny of money. We just need to take it away from the Wealthy and give it to the working people

Problem.Fucking.Solved.

The thing with stupid people like you is you think it's awesome when the rich exploit the people who do the actual work, and then you wonder why they keep voting for more government.

Forum List

Back