The global warming people are trying to turn everyone into pessimists

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
It's really a form of mental abuse to teach children that the world is about to end with global warming.

The reality is, the future looks bright. I know it's not fashionable to be an optimist, but I am.

The population explosion isn't going to happen. Birth rates have fallen in most countries so that the population will actually get smaller in the future.

Farming methods keep improving and it won't be long before there's enough food for everyone.

I think that the world is becoming more democratic over time. I think Communist governments are eventually going to end in the few countries that still have Communism.

I don't think robots are going to replace people in the workplace. Every robot needs a human to keep it in good working order and to program it. If improved technology was a bad thing, we'd have millions of unemployed people because they invented the computer, but that didn't happen.

I think the Muslims are going to eventually wise up and realize that it's more important to be happy than to stick to a religion that makes people unhappy.

I think people in general don't care much about race anymore and only a few radicals on the left still want to use race as an excuse to turn people against each other.

It's really a form of mental abuse to teach children that the world is about to end with global warming.

The reality is, the future looks bright. I know it's not fashionable to be an optimist, but I am.

The population explosion isn't going to happen. Birth rates have fallen in most countries so that the population will actually get smaller in the future.

Farming methods keep improving and it won't be long before there's enough food for everyone.

I think that the world is becoming more democratic over time. I think Communist governments are eventually going to end in the few countries that still have Communism.

I don't think robots are going to replace people in the workplace. Every robot needs a human to keep it in good working order and to program it. If improved technology was a bad thing, we'd have millions of unemployed people because they invented the computer, but that didn't happen.

I think the Muslims are going to eventually wise up and realize that it's more important to be happy than to stick to a religion that makes people unhappy.

I think people in general don't care much about race anymore and only a few radicals on the left still want to use race as an excuse to turn people against each other.
Nicely stated.

Better just to stick to what scientists say.

Which ones?

Which ones?
Obviously the ones who repeat endlessly every ten yrs we are doomed in ten yrs

Which ones?
Your best bet is to refer to the overwhelming majority of them, as a starting point.

That seems kind of obvious. Was there a larger point to your,apparently, very dumb question,?

Which ones?
Your best bet is to refer to the overwhelming majority of them, as a starting point.

That seems kind of obvious. Was there a larger point to your,apparently, very dumb question,?
FU with your VERYdumb comment. There was a time when MOST scientists thought the world was flat-want to quote them too? Go ahead-pick a name out of a hat if there are so many-I know one right now-do you?

Forum List

Back