The Globalist Conspiracy

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Today I learned from members of the alt-right here at USMB that the Chinese and Russians oppose "globalism," whatever that is. I also learned from them that Europeans and American Democrats support "globalism," and that it will destroy their countries somehow. :dunno:

Part of this realization came about in a thread about how the crazy new Philippines "President" said "fuck you" to the UN, but also said that the Philippines needs the US to defend itself against China. And I'm confused. Does the Filipino "President" oppose "globalism" because he thinks the Philippines are better off left alone? Or does he support "globalism" because he's afraid the anti-"globalist" Chinese are going to ram their metaphorical cock down the Philippines throat unless the rest of the "globe" does something about it?

Anyways, my point is that I think whenever an alt-righty or cuckservative RINO gets angry about "globalism," they're actually just venting their hatred of Muslims, Hispanics, and inner city youths. And thus "globalist" and "globalism" are meaningless terms.

Thoughts?

Globalism is one of those terms that has lost all meaning from conservative's overuse.

Today I learned from members of the alt-right here at USMB that the Chinese and Russians oppose "globalism," whatever that is. I also learned from them that Europeans and American Democrats support "globalism," and that it will destroy their countries somehow. :dunno:

Part of this realization came about in a thread about how the crazy new Philippines "President" said "fuck you" to the UN, but also said that the Philippines needs the US to defend itself against China. And I'm confused. Does the Filipino "President" oppose "globalism" because he thinks the Philippines are better off left alone? Or does he support "globalism" because he's afraid the anti-"globalist" Chinese are going to ram their metaphorical cock down the Philippines throat unless the rest of the "globe" does something about it?

Anyways, my point is that I think whenever an alt-righty or cuckservative RINO gets angry about "globalism," they're actually just venting their hatred of Muslims, Hispanics, and inner city youths. And thus "globalist" and "globalism" are meaningless terms.

Thoughts?
Globalism is the takeover of countries by a small elite that already is in charge of much of the Western institutions.

• Banned

Thoughts?
Globalism is the takeover of countries by a small elite that already is in charge of much of the Western institutions.
Oh wow. What a detailed, informative statement. :cuckoo:

Thoughts?
Given that trade across the known world is nothing new, what do you expect Globalism to be?

Thoughts?
ya, simple question. What's the closest a refugee has been moved to your neighborhood?

• Banned

Thoughts?
Given that trade across the known world is nothing new, what do you expect Globalism to be?
Not an assault on Muslims, Mexicans, and black people.

Thoughts?
ya, simple question. What's the closest a refugee has been moved to your neighborhood?
Plenty in Northern Virginia. In my particular neighborhood? I don't know. A teacher for one of my clients though is working on getting her Syrian niece enrolled at a local University. I wish her the best.

Thoughts?
Dont try to make sense of people that yell random disjointed beliefs. You can guarantee its not their own thoughts and they are following a master. Until you can debate their master you wont get much in the way of intelligent, cohesive thought.

Thoughts?
Globalism is for fuck ups that cant take care of themselves...

Thoughts?
Case in point. ^^^^^

Depends how the word globalism is used.If it is in relation to nationalism, then one must conclude they are thinking of a social order on the level with Star Trek..

Thoughts?
Define "Alt-right"

Thoughts?
Case in point. ^^^^^
Only thing worse than nationalism is globalism, fuck that village shit

Thoughts?
That's me! And I prove my lack of ability to take care of myself by opposing globalism!

I'm worse than a fuckup!:lmao:

Thoughts?
Define "Alt-right"
The people who are voting for Trump because they like him. As opposed to the ones abandoning all of their conservative beliefs and voting for him because they hate Hillary even more.

That's off topic though. What's your opinion and definition of "globalism?"

Forum List

Back