“The GOP better give this country to Mexico or else”...We’ve all heard that...right?

We hear that here often don’t we?
And we hear....”Wetbacks will be the majority and the GOP will become irrelevant.”

“The GOP better warm up to illegal wetbacks...because they’ve invaded us to a point where they (their anchors) decide our elections.”

Stop and think about this for a minute....now, these people say this with a twinkle in their eye and with no displeasure toward wetbacks and take note, these are the very same people who cry RUSSIA nonstop. Do you find anything odd in this?

There is nothing odd about it. The regressives hate this country and every action they take is to weaken it.

And we hear....”Wetbacks will be the majority and the GOP will become irrelevant.”

“The GOP better warm up to illegal wetbacks...because they’ve invaded us to a point where they (their anchors) decide our elections.”

Stop and think about this for a minute....now, these people say this with a twinkle in their eye and with no displeasure toward wetbacks and take note, these are the very same people who cry RUSSIA nonstop. Do you find anything odd in this?

Aw, the little girl is still scared.

No. I've never heard anyone say that. I've heard a lot of people say you're an assclown, though

LefTard Logic:
“I haven’t heard that in those exact words therefore I’ll pretend I never heard it.”

I'm not left, but that doesn't make me a Nazi like you

You do a damn good job toeing the line…I’ll give you that. You like to play both sides.
(cue the nutless bipartisan bullshit)
LefTard Logic:
“Nazi = Those who hate illegal aliens.”

No. I've never heard anyone say that. I've heard a lot of people say you're an assclown, though

LefTard Logic:
“I haven’t heard that in those exact words therefore I’ll pretend I never heard it.”

You do a damn good job toeing the line…I’ll give you that. You like to play both sides.
LefTard Logic:

There's a difference between opposing illegal immigration and being a flat out bigot like you.

No. They should be encouraged to become tax paying citizens.
Through illegal immigration and amnesty?

How is that any different than what I said?

There is no amnesty plan and hasn't been since RayGun.

""I believe in the idea of amnesty for those who have put down roots and lived here, even though sometime back they may have entered illegally,"

They wetbacks gave the Progressives total control of CA and NY. Within 5 years, they'll each became states with a population of under 5 million

I've never seen anyone here say it before today.

You Russians are getting loopier by the day

IT'S 1860 ALL OVER AGAIN WITH DEMOCRATS GOING TO WAR WITH THE US GOVERNMENT DEMANDING THE UNLIMITED IMPORTATION OF BROWN PEOPLE TO WORK THEIR ELITIST PLANTATIONS

Here's a question. If you openly cheer for race based demographic change based on illegality, does that make you a racist? If you are racist for opposing illegal demographic change, shouldn't you be racist for supporting it?

I've never seen anyone here say it before today.

You Russians are getting loopier by the day

Aren't you the guys who support a massive all powerful government?

LefTard Logic:

LefTard Logic:

There's a difference between opposing illegal immigration and being a flat out bigot like you.

We all know that I take great pride in my bigotry but you don’t honestly believe that one must be a bigot in order to hate illegal aliens do you?

Toro seems to be a hardcore proponent of illegal immigration. .......

That is a dishonest misrepresentation. You must be very insecure in your beliefs to feel the need to resort to such clumsy and obvious dishonesty.

That is a dishonest misrepresentation. You must be very insecure in your beliefs to feel the need to resort to such clumsy and obvious dishonesty.

It doesn't matter what he says, it matters how he acts.

Definitely a proponent of the illegals. It's not by accident that the country has over 10 million illegals.

You have to understand something - BrokeLoser is an uneducated moron.

Once you understand that, it all makes sense.

Forum List

Back