The GOP continue to fall from the "false flag" in Boston.

Troubled_CA

Jun 9, 2013
Another GOP who spends too much time listening to Alex Jones.

"Controversial state Rep. Stella Tremblay, R-Auburn, resigned from the New Hampshire House of Representatives Thursday, moments before lawmakers were poised to pass a two-year, nearly $11 billion budget and a day after she made another allegation the Boston Marathon bombing might have been a government conspiracy. "

The scary part is she takes Alex Jones at his Word,

AND is an elected house member in that state.
(mind you, she could be trying out for Tea Party Crazy position in the House.)

FOR THE RECORD, when was the last time an Alex Jones prediction turned out to be true? He and Glen Beck predict plenty but NEVER come through.

Beck has been claiming he is gong to bring the government down NEXT MONDAY, for the past few months.

What does it say about the people who still listen to these morons after their claims vaporized the first few times.

Controversial GOP NH Rep. Tremblay resigns | Political Scoop - WMUR Home

We need to get some TRUTH back in our media, ALL the media.

you should talk about who you listen to...political scoop?

and you notice with these left wing sites all Republican reps are, controversial...

such a joke

In defense of the GOP...at least they are starting to rid themselves of the crazies

Now they have to take it to a national level

too bad you Democrat sheep don't clean the shit in your back yard..you worry about everyone else

you all are Controversial

and they feed them this crap, Beck said he is going to bring the government down...dear gawd..

lefties feed the flames of paranoia and stupidity

they all write like frikken 12 year old and the scary part is people take their words as gospel

and you notice with these left wing sites all Republican reps are, controversial...

such a joke

I linked to a local TV station, silly Steph.
hardly a "left wing website"

anyone who says anything critical of a CON is now a "left wing" conspirator?

As your wacky conservative movement gets more and more marginalized, you cons get more paranoid.

such a joke

Do you support what she said Steph?

such a joke

I linked to a local TV station, silly Steph.
hardly a "left wing website"

anyone who says anything critical of a CON is now a "left wing" conspirator?

As your wacky conservative movement gets more and more marginalized, you cons get more paranoid.

well if that is called" reporting" from that station...no wonder people are stupid and will believe anything

Last edited:
and they feed them this crap, Beck said he is going to bring the government down...dear gawd..

Stupid, thy name seems to be Stephanie.

As you can see, it is BECK and the Right who are feeding the flames of paranoia.

YOU are feeding the flames of stupidity.

You live in cave? that would explain your lack of awareness.

"On Monday I reveal everything we know. So let me just say this to those at the highest echelons of government. No the tagging system. They know about events. Not files, events."

Glenn: ?After what I have learned this week I?m a changed person.? ? Glenn Beck

"Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure"

Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

"Glen Beck to expose and bring down entire power structure within the next 24hrs"

Glen Beck to expose and bring down entire power structure within the next 24hrs, page 1

Dim conservatives will be the end of this country.

Stupid, thy name seems to be Stephanie.

As you can see, it is BECK and the Right who are feeding the flames of paranoia.

YOU are feeding the flames of stupidity.

You live in cave? that would explain your lack of awareness.

"On Monday I reveal everything we know. So let me just say this to those at the highest echelons of government. No the tagging system. They know about events. Not files, events."

Glenn: ?After what I have learned this week I?m a changed person.? ? Glenn Beck

"Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure"

Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Take Down The Entire Power Structure | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

"Glen Beck to expose and bring down entire power structure within the next 24hrs"

Glen Beck to expose and bring down entire power structure within the next 24hrs, page 1

Dim conservatives will be the end of this country.

you want to believe Beck at everything he says, that's your dumb right...if you can't think for yourself, that is your problem

such a joke

If she thinks the Boston bombing was a government conspiracy then yes, she is controversial.

such a joke

Yes, Steph, do you support what she said?? Inquiring minds want to know

I don't care because she has no BEARING in my life...you people should get a life instead of getting your panties in a wad over something someone said in NEW HAMPSIRE government

Last edited:
Another GOP who spends too much time listening to Alex Jones.

"Controversial state Rep. Stella Tremblay, R-Auburn, resigned from the New Hampshire House of Representatives Thursday, moments before lawmakers were poised to pass a two-year, nearly $11 billion budget and a day after she made another allegation the Boston Marathon bombing might have been a government conspiracy. "

The scary part is she takes Alex Jones at his Word,

AND is an elected house member in that state.
(mind you, she could be trying out for Tea Party Crazy position in the House.)

FOR THE RECORD, when was the last time an Alex Jones prediction turned out to be true? He and Glen Beck predict plenty but NEVER come through.

Beck has been claiming he is gong to bring the government down NEXT MONDAY, for the past few months.

What does it say about the people who still listen to these morons after their claims vaporized the first few times.

Controversial GOP NH Rep. Tremblay resigns | Political Scoop - WMUR Home

We need to get some TRUTH back in our media, ALL the media.

Kind of reminds you of all the Democrats swallowing the global warming hoax hook, line and sinker doesn't it?

I don't care because she has no BEARING in my life...you people should get a life instead of getting your panties in a wad over something someone said

Whooooosh! And yet, you've posted several times on a thread about a person you "don't care" about "because she has no BEARING in" your life.

:lol:

I don't care because she has no BEARING in my life...you people should get a life instead of getting your panties in a wad over something someone said

Whooooosh! And yet, you've posted several times on a thread about a person you "don't care" about "because she has no BEARING in" your life.

:lol:

that's right, because pointing our how stupid some of you are over every little thing said is needed..just like I am now pointing it out with you

you want to believe Beck at everything he says, that's your dumb right...if you can't think for yourself, that is your problem

How Dim does a Right Wing Nut have to be,
to think Liberals believe Glen Beck??

THE PROBLEM is when people in POWER start believing the moron.

Forum List

Back