The GOP controlled House had over 700 votes but only passed 27 laws for 2023

Hey moron you’re just making shit up the senate only passed 27 bills. Obviously they would have passed bills that originated there.

They must have been crap bills, otherwise the house would have passed them. So I guess the commiecrats are useless as well.

They must have been crap bills, otherwise the house would have passed them. So I guess the commiecrats are useless as well.

You guys really do not know how this shit works I guess. Plenty of the votes on those bills failed to move to the senate. Conversely, plenty of bills also originate in the senate before going to the House.

You guys really do not know how this shit works I guess. Plenty of the votes on those bills failed to move to the senate. Conversely, plenty of bills also originate in the senate before going to the House.

1. Congress does not exist to do things for the American people financially.
2. Congress does not exist to help specific groups of people (discrimination).
3. and this is the important one... LESS IS MORE.

Wrong. Congress exists for all of those things.

lol if that logic made any sense at all they wouldn’t have even tried to vote on them. They voted over 700 times in 2023

That would be democrat dumbass
Hell don’t vote democrat either. I don’t give a shit. Just don’t go full retard and vote for a party that does NOTHING for you. You have noticed that right? Republicans do NOTHING for you?

Hell don’t vote democrat either. I don’t give a shit. Just don’t go full retard and vote for a party that does NOTHING for you. You have noticed that right? Republicans do NOTHING for you?
So your thread is a lie Republicans

passed 27 laws​

And I don't want them doing anything but making sure my rights are protected.

Forum List

Back