The GOP controlled House had over 700 votes but only passed 27 laws for 2023

Hell don’t vote democrat either. I don’t give a shit. Just don’t go full retard and vote for a party that does NOTHING for you. You have noticed that right? Republicans do NOTHING for you?

It's not their job to do something FOR me. James Madison, you know the guy that wrote most of the Constitution put it this way:

The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

Carry on ignorant ass!

I only need them to stay the fuck out of my life. Maybe you should give that a try.

The GOP is banning thousands of books across the country, and using the power of government to force individuals to suppress others, i.e. Disney in Florida.

So STFU about staying out of some other peoples' lives. Because that's exactly what your Republican Party is doing and has become, old man. It's just a right-wing statist movement that doesn't give a flying fuck about individual rights.

The GOP is banning thousands of books across the country, and using the power of government to force individuals to suppress others, i.e. Disney in Florida.

So STFU about staying out of someone others' life. Because that's what your Republican Party has become, old man.
Yawn gay books and grooming books should be banned from children
You want them knock yourself out

It's not their job to do something FOR me. James Madison, you know the guy that wrote most of the Constitution put it this way:

The powers delegated by the proposed Constitution to the federal government, are few and defined. Those which are to remain in the State governments are numerous and indefinite. The former will be exercised principally on external objects, as war, peace, negotiation, and foreign commerce; with which last the power of taxation will, for the most part, be connected. The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. -James Madison Federalist 45

Carry on ignorant ass!

lol what? Your bolded text completely contradicts your point.

So STFU about staying out of some other peoples' lives. Because that's exactly what your Republican Party is doing and has become, old man. It's just a right-wing statist movement that doesn't give a flying fuck about individual rights.

Tell the class how many of those "banned books" are no longer for sale in the US or any State. Perhaps you don't understand the term.

lol what? Your bolded text completely contradicts your point.

Good Lord, you're not only a retard, you're illiterate too. What did you fail to understand about this sentence???????

The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State.

Good Lord, you're not only a retard, you're illiterate too. What did you fail to understand about this sentence???????

The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State.

You do know states are still governing powers right?

So why does Congress exist exactly?

It's all in the Madison quote, are you so illiterate you can't understand a 4 sentence paragraph???????????? And if you have any questions about the defined powers of the feds, see Article 1, Section 8.

Forum List

Back