The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

I think Hillary has something to worry about if she faces either Cruz or Trump in the debate, it may get to the point where Hillary will have to phone a friend or ask to buy a vowel.

Why should you drones give a crap about those debates your nomination has already been chosen for you!

07da13ba3dac1e66b3cb6463b000-aba9120a1df51dc93e39e1d78dd66e2b.jpg

Trump made an ass of himself.
I agree. He talks like he doesn't know many multi syllabic words and he clearly thinks about himslef before the needs of the country. If another person had a good idea for the country's policy , yet disparaged Trump, Trump would not listen to his ideas.

Trump made an ass of himself.
I agree. He talks like he doesn't know many multi syllabic words and he clearly thinks about himslef before the needs of the country. If another person had a good idea for the country's policy , yet disparaged Trump, Trump would not listen to his ideas.

So that would be just as having Obama now..

I still proclaim that Trump is a "progressive" acting a "progressive"..

Well this is for all reactions to the men who debated live on Tuesday, December 15 2015.
Do you think any of these guys have a chance at being elected president?
And what are the thoughts on their stance with Syria and Islamic terrorists?
I think they are all weenies. I say drop nuclear weapons on the areas held by the caliphate and stop using American lives to fuel their hate for these crazy martyrs. If you blow the whole lot of them to Hell now then problem solved.
Isn't that what Hitler said about the Jews? He didn't even consider that most Jews might be good people. Hitler sounds like you.

Well this is for all reactions to the men who debated live on Tuesday, December 15 2015.
Do you think any of these guys have a chance at being elected president?
And what are the thoughts on their stance with Syria and Islamic terrorists?
I think they are all weenies. I say drop nuclear weapons on the areas held by the caliphate and stop using American lives to fuel their hate for these crazy martyrs. If you blow the whole lot of them to Hell now then problem solved.
Isn't that what Hitler said about the Jews? He didn't even consider that most Jews might be good people. Hitler sounds like you.

Another far left drone chimes in and runs their religious narrative without question or hesitation..

As I watch the Republican debate, I had a thought.

Does anyone give a shit about the Democatic debates?
Listening to one is like listening to the other candidate during a Democratic debate. They both lie and will not say anything that could make the people think about the issues.

Forum List

Back