The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

Another self portrait from a far left drone!

32ea6523704089378c27bbe028a5-Screen shot 2015-12-15 at 9.20.04 PM.jpg

Another selfie of a far left drone troll!

Rain Man Carson, idiot savant, should not be on that stage.

come on? He is probably the smartest one up there? But things are so hosed up the country needs a good manager right away to save it. I am not sure any one person can save USA? need to split up the work.

Sigh. Border control also pertains to CANADA as well. Not just fucking Mexico.

Cruz mentions Reagan.

Then he criticizes Rubio for "amnesty" for immigrants and "standing with Obama."

Which is exactly what Reagan did as President.

That all happened within 10 seconds.

And without a hint of irony.

Funny comment about Trump paying for the wall though.

come on? He is probably the smartest one up there? But things are so hosed up the country needs a good manager right away to save it. I am not sure any one person can save USA? need to split up the work.

No the problem is the US needs a true leader, while I have no real problem with Carson, he is not the one to lead this country..

It has to be one of the GOP candidates because voting for a Democrat is voting for the same old incompetency.

As I watch the Republican debate, I had a thought.

Does anyone give a shit about the Democatic debates?

The Democratic debates just aren't entertainment.

Then again do you really want the president of the US chosen in some trashy reality TV program?

Forum List

Back