The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

I liked rand pauls comments about NOT supporting refugees with food stamps, etc. Why the fuck should we be footing the bill when no other country is offering aid? The taxpayers HERE are paying for that shit. Oh. Wait. I forgot about the illegals who have been here forever and haven't paid a dime in taxes. Never mind.

Except for other countries have taken in more refugees than we have. If/when we take them in I think it would be irresponsible to turn them loose onto the street and tell them to get a job.

Well this is for all reactions to the men who debated live on Tuesday, December 15 2015.
Do you think any of these guys have a chance at being elected president?
And what are the thoughts on their stance with Syria and Islamic terrorists?
I think they are all weenies. I say drop nuclear weapons on the areas held by the caliphate and stop using American lives to fuel their hate for these crazy martyrs. If you blow the whole lot of them to Hell now then problem solved.
Isn't that what Hitler said about the Jews? He didn't even consider that most Jews might be good people. Hitler sounds like you.

Another far left drone chimes in and runs their religious narrative without question or hesitation..
Huh? The debates were good tonight. I like fiorino if it weren't for her ugly face. But I'd phuck that body. Probably cost her 1 mill.

I like Christie if he wasn't so corrupt he would have been the president for real.

Kasich seems nice. Jebs a doofis. Paul Ryan's trying to do what his daddy couldn't.

Cruz is a used car salesperson. I pick rubio but you stick with carson.

I liked rand pauls comments about NOT supporting refugees with food stamps, etc. Why the fuck should we be footing the bill when no other country is offering aid? The taxpayers HERE are paying for that shit. Oh. Wait. I forgot about the illegals who have been here forever and haven't paid a dime in taxes. Never mind.

Remember early on in BHO time, some bigwig spoke in China about USA on sound financial footing and the student crowd laughed. Now it 2X worse than then.

Just some thoughts:
Trump does his best when he is traveling around selling his potions and it is only him on stage. Being with the others, he doesn't do very well.

Rand is right on about supporting refugees.
Can't agree with you there. I would like to see a temporary ban on immigration until we get our vetting process on target including monitoring social media. But that is just me.

That is the problem you can not vet a lot of the refugees!

So what do you do with the ones you can not vet through the current system?

Well this is for all reactions to the men who debated live on Tuesday, December 15 2015.
Do you think any of these guys have a chance at being elected president?
And what are the thoughts on their stance with Syria and Islamic terrorists?
I think they are all weenies. I say drop nuclear weapons on the areas held by the caliphate and stop using American lives to fuel their hate for these crazy martyrs. If you blow the whole lot of them to Hell now then problem solved.
Isn't that what Hitler said about the Jews? He didn't even consider that most Jews might be good people. Hitler sounds like you.

Another far left drone chimes in and runs their religious narrative without question or hesitation..
Huh? The debates were good tonight. I like fiorino if it weren't for her ugly face. But I'd phuck that body. Probably cost her 1 mill.

I like Christie if he wasn't so corrupt he would have been the president for real.

Kasich seems nice. Jebs a doofis. Paul Ryan's trying to do what his daddy couldn't.

Cruz is a used car salesperson. I pick rubio but you stick with carson.

So which one will you vote for, far left drone?

Can't agree with you there. I would like to see a temporary ban on immigration until we get our vetting process on target including monitoring social media. But that is just me.

Turn them around and tell them to go somewhere else.

That is the problem and the crisis at hand, Europe can not handle much more, SA is not taking any refugees, they can not go to Iraq or Iran. I think Jordan had to close their borders, I doubt Israel is taking any refugees. So the problem is where would they go?

All this shit is going on...this big pile of shit...is due to this administration. We are weak now. And the world knows it.

That is the problem and the crisis at hand, Europe can not handle much more, SA is not taking any refugees, they can not go to Iraq or Iran. I think Jordan had to close their borders, I doubt Israel is taking any refugees. So the problem is where would they go?
We cannot solve the problems of the world. We need security now.

All this shit is going on...this big pile of shit...is due to this administration. We are weak now. And the world knows it.

Weak compared to who? Russia? Their economy is tanked. We're better off than Europe at the moment, the Middle East is a mess, I don't think we are that bad off comparatively speaking.

Forum List

Back