The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

We need to revamp our military and weaponry. Period. Can't keep people from climbing walls if we have just rocks and sticks to throw at them.

I was reading here so much I can't say I paid good attention to debate, but I am surprised most of the questions did not seem to be giant speeches by Wolfie and friends. Credit to them. they must be desperate. Blondie kinda hot too.

Trump was right about leading them to trash him.

So there are only Mexican coming and going in this country?

See how the far left will post links to a narrative that does not exist!

Post something counter then.

See the far left drone post their bunk narrative then what you to prove a negative..

First you have to prove what is posted is the truth, which I know you far left drones are incapable of doing as you just demonstrated..

If you don't trust Pew Research then screw you.

Oy. And again, ending with what they DID, not what they will DO. STFU christie.

See the far left drone post their bunk narrative then what you to prove a negative..

First you have to prove what is posted is the truth, which I know you far left drones are incapable of doing as you just demonstrated..

See how the far left drones will run their narratives, they are claiming that the only "immigrants" are Mexicans!

All this shit is going on...this big pile of shit...is due to this administration. We are weak now. And the world knows it.

Weak compared to who? Russia? Their economy is tanked. We're better off than Europe at the moment, the Middle East is a mess, I don't think we are that bad off comparatively speaking.
We are allowing more immigrants here and they are not always the kind of immigrants we had last century. They are not assimilating with our culture. Our relationship with allies is extremely poor if not nonexistent. People around the world are crying "Death to America" while we give their country foreign aid. Trade is off balanced due to NAFTA and hasn't been fixed.

Guess what? We didn't like the immigrants that were coming over a 100 years ago either.

Well, looks like Hillary won another GOP debate. Go Hillary!!!!!

Hillary wins simply because the majority of people don't want to abolish the best science institutions on earth and don't want a do nothing government in power. Sorry, but when did giving up become a option? Only a idiot would vote otherwise.

I say this as someone that is politically socially right of center and doesn't really like the idea of a woman in the fucking presidency. I'll be voting for her. That should scare the living fucking shit out of the republican party as there's no way they''ll get more then what McCain did with a cruz and maybe a trump.

Lakhota and other liberals know how far to the right I am. I just won't cut the throat of our economy for my social beliefs.

Can't agree with you there. I would like to see a temporary ban on immigration until we get our vetting process on target including monitoring social media. But that is just me.

That is the problem you can not vet a lot of the refugees!

So what do you do with the ones you can not vet through the current system?
Turn them around and tell them to go somewhere else.

That is the problem and the crisis at hand, Europe can not handle much more, SA is not taking any refugees, they can not go to Iraq or Iran. I think Jordan had to close their borders, I doubt Israel is taking any refugees. So the problem is where would they go?
We cannot solve the problems of the world. We need security now.

That is the problem we are the world leader (except for the last 7 years).
Exactly. Except for the last 7 years. As leader we can become a model for capitalism and freedom. But with that freedom we have to be more selective in who we allow in this country./

Last edited:
If they don't want to fix our trade policies, build our infrastructure, fix our failing educational system and invest in science. Well, they're wrong for this country.

China and every other intelligent country on earth sure as hell will.

I already told you in ANOTHER thread that you had $1T stimulus and "D" did not use it for your infrastructure. You ignore that and run around every thread spouting R against infrastructure! enough already. you had your $1T and wasted it on pensions. I don't want to hear it again! Anger.

All this shit is going on...this big pile of shit...is due to this administration. We are weak now. And the world knows it.

Weak compared to who? Russia? Their economy is tanked. We're better off than Europe at the moment, the Middle East is a mess, I don't think we are that bad off comparatively speaking.
We are allowing more immigrants here and they are not always the kind of immigrants we had last century. They are not assimilating with our culture. Our relationship with allies is extremely poor if not nonexistent. People around the world are crying "Death to America" while we give their country foreign aid. Trade is off balanced due to NAFTA and hasn't been fixed.

Guess what? We didn't like the immigrants that were coming over a 100 years ago either.

Another far left narrative not based in reality!

See how the far left drones will run their narratives, they are claiming that the only "immigrants" are Mexicans!

Tell ya' what. Find a source that tells you that we are taking in more immigrants then we can handle. And no, that is not asking you to "prove a negative". I don't think you know what that term means.

Bet you could bounce a quarter off Carly's face.I wonder how many times it's been stretched.

That is the problem you can not vet a lot of the refugees!

So what do you do with the ones you can not vet through the current system?
Turn them around and tell them to go somewhere else.

That is the problem and the crisis at hand, Europe can not handle much more, SA is not taking any refugees, they can not go to Iraq or Iran. I think Jordan had to close their borders, I doubt Israel is taking any refugees. So the problem is where would they go?
We cannot solve the problems of the world. We need security now.

That is the problem we are the world leader (except for the last 7 years).
Exactly. Except for the last 7 yeas. As leader we can become a model for capitalism and freedom. But with that freedom we have to be more selective in who we allow in this country./

Well not only that, there are only so many jobs and resources in this country! The HIB visa is bringing a lot of people in, but they can be vetted better than someone coming from a war torn country in the middle of a civil war..

Forum List

Back