The GOP Debate - Round One -The Four

Rand is right on about supporting refugees.
Can't agree with you there. I would like to see a temporary ban on immigration until we get our vetting process on target including monitoring social media. But that is just me.

That is the problem you can not vet a lot of the refugees!

So what do you do with the ones you can not vet through the current system?
Turn them around and tell them to go somewhere else.

That is the problem and the crisis at hand, Europe can not handle much more, SA is not taking any refugees, they can not go to Iraq or Iran. I think Jordan had to close their borders, I doubt Israel is taking any refugees. So the problem is where would they go?
We cannot solve the problems of the world. We need security now.

That is the problem we are the world leader (except for the last 7 years).

Except for other countries have taken in more refugees than we have.

yeah but we "take in" about 1000/day across southern border for 40 years or so. Try going into Singapore or Malaysia and let me know how you do.

More leaving than coming in.

Link?

And not to a far left drone blog site!

More Mexicans Leaving Than Coming to the U.S.

BTW, you really have lost the right to ask anyone for proof as you never are able to come up with your own.

yeah but we "take in" about 1000/day across southern border for 40 years or so. Try going into Singapore or Malaysia and let me know how you do.

Link?

So there are only Mexican coming and going in this country?

See how the far left will post links to a narrative that does not exist!

Link?

Post something counter then.

Link?

Post something counter then.

See the far left drone post their bunk narrative then want you to prove a negative..

First you have to prove what is posted is the truth, which I know you far left drones are incapable of doing as you just demonstrated..

All this shit is going on...this big pile of shit...is due to this administration. We are weak now. And the world knows it.

Weak compared to who? Russia? Their economy is tanked. We're better off than Europe at the moment, the Middle East is a mess, I don't think we are that bad off comparatively speaking.
We are allowing more immigrants here and they are not always the kind of immigrants we had last century. They are not assimilating with our culture. Our relationship with allies is extremely poor if not nonexistent. People around the world are crying "Death to America" while we give their country foreign aid. Trade is off balanced due to NAFTA and hasn't been fixed.

Christie is war happy. We cannot take on Russia AND China along with ISIS and the ME.

If they don't want to fix our trade policies, build our infrastructure, fix our failing educational system and invest in science. Well, they're wrong for this country.

China and every other intelligent country on earth sure as hell will.

Hard to believe. In CA 1/3 of prison is illegal. 1/5 of school is illegal. 7 years of spin and gimmicks makes it hard to trust any of the numbers. until "after my re-election"

Net zero increase since 2010.

Link!!
HappyJoy already gave you one.

Just like all drones it was to fit the far left narrative and did nothing to support your narritive..

Forum List

Back