The GOP establishment is shitting their pants right now

What evidence? You talking to your liberal friends. Who cares. Go get your tissues because you are going to need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok based on what objective evidence should I be concerned about a GOP victory in 2016?

Last poll I saw Hillary was only up by 6 over Trump. Now no one on the R side has taken her on yet so she's been skating because her political campaigners errrrrrrrrrrrrr media are just her cheerleaders.

Either Trump or Cruz will mop the floor with her as soon as the R primaries are over. If either of these men are the candidate they are loaded for bear with her and they are lethal opponents.

Are you kidding me? Hillary has had more negative press than any candidate on either side.

Last poll I saw Hillary was only up by 6 over Trump. Now no one on the R side has taken her on yet so she's been skating because her political campaigners errrrrrrrrrrrrr media are just her cheerleaders.

Either Trump or Cruz will mop the floor with her as soon as the R primaries are over. If either of these men are the candidate they are loaded for bear with her and they are lethal opponents.
Given the ratings for all of the GOP debate, why haven't they surpassed her in popularity yet? Your confidence in Trump is not rooted in reality. Based on polls, there is no reason you should believe Trump will win in 2016.
CNN had it's best night since the 90's. People are sick of liberals. I think a local band playing some hole in the ground. Can get more people than a Hillary speech can get. Go Hillary!

Given the ratings for all of the GOP debate, why haven't they surpassed her in popularity yet? Your confidence in Trump is not rooted in reality. Based on polls, there is no reason you should believe Trump will win in 2016.
How many people is Hillary running against right now? How many is Trump? Hillary is toast, but keep on supporting her!

Yeah, the Republicans with brains really are in a panic now. I honestly think the GOP primary is going to come down to Cruz and Trump....good lord, how awful.

Wow! Nutcase Trump or "Shut her Down" Cruz. That is quite a pair, eh?

How many people is Hillary running against right now? How many is Trump? Hillary is toast, but keep on supporting her!
I've given objective evidence on why Hillary is a threat to the GOP in 2016. You have provided zero evidence of the contrary. How can anyone take what you are saying seriously?

Sure, it's still early, but the establishment is out of ideas on how to take down Trump.

1) They are smart enough to realize that not only can Trump not defeat Hillary in a general election match up, but he couldn't beat Bernie Sanders either. Hypothetical election polls show this.

2) Both Bernie and Hillary are favored by adults in general over most of the GOP candidates (all but Rubio and Carson). Not only that, but Trump has the highest unfavorability rating than any other candidate in this race. Both Bernie and Hillary have raised more in financial contribution than any other candidate.

3) Bernie himself has had an unprecedented grass roots campaign. He has accepted no super PAC support but has raised only a few million short of Hillary's campaign. That means he has more individual donations than any other candidate.

What's the bottom line? You repubs better pray Rubio gets the nomination because he is your ONLY hope in winning in 2016.

Hey, Republican establishment: it's time to panic

Bernie Sanders is raising more money than every Republican candidate

NBC Poll: Clinton Would Trounce Trump But Lose to Rubio, Carson

But I thought you were a Hillary supporter?

If so, you should be celebrating this sort of thing rather than sounding like a bed wetter.
No I prefer Bernie. I see Hillary like a flu shot: I'm not thrilled about it, but I know it's what's needed. She is still far better than any of the douche bags in the GOP field.

Like I said, you will be voting for the Hildabeast.

Geesh.

So stop sounding like a bed wetter and champion Trump on.

Hillary could probably win the Republican nomination if she switched parties.
Now that's funny, we aren't nearly blind as liberals, not stupid either. Because what you just posted is stupid and shows your blindness.

Heh.. wanna bet?
Well you say Republicans are ignorant, because we don't want unvetted immigrants coming to america. But liberals in California will close an entire school system down. Over a suspected threat, that was called bogus because the threat was misspelled. The didn't capitalize the I in Islam . lol, your kind are a hoot!

Now that's funny, we aren't nearly blind as liberals, not stupid either. Because what you just posted is stupid and shows your blindness.

Heh.. wanna bet?
Well you say Republicans are ignorant, because we don't want unvetted immigrants coming to america. But liberals in California will close an entire school system down. Over a suspected threat, that was called bogus because the threat was misspelled. The didn't capitalize the I in Islam . lol, your kind are a hoot!

I'm just saying Hillary would make a fine Republican.

Sure, it's still early, but the establishment is out of ideas on how to take down Trump.

1) They are smart enough to realize that not only can Trump not defeat Hillary in a general election match up, but he couldn't beat Bernie Sanders either. Hypothetical election polls show this.

2) Both Bernie and Hillary are favored by adults in general over most of the GOP candidates (all but Rubio and Carson). Not only that, but Trump has the highest unfavorability rating than any other candidate in this race. Both Bernie and Hillary have raised more in financial contribution than any other candidate.

3) Bernie himself has had an unprecedented grass roots campaign. He has accepted no super PAC support but has raised only a few million short of Hillary's campaign. That means he has more individual donations than any other candidate.

What's the bottom line? You repubs better pray Rubio gets the nomination because he is your ONLY hope in winning in 2016.

But I thought you were a Hillary supporter?

If so, you should be celebrating this sort of thing rather than sounding like a bed wetter.
No I prefer Bernie. I see Hillary like a flu shot: I'm not thrilled about it, but I know it's what's needed. She is still far better than any of the douche bags in the GOP field.

Like I said, you will be voting for the Hildabeast.

Geesh.

So stop sounding like a bed wetter and champion Trump on.
So it doesn't bother you the odds are stacked against you?

I've given objective evidence on why Hillary is a threat to the GOP in 2016. You have provided zero evidence of the contrary. How can anyone take what you are saying seriously?
The fact is Trump is not far behind Hillary, when it's down to just them two. How many points do you think Trump will get? There are alot left on the republican side.

The fact is Trump is not far behind Hillary, when it's down to just them two. How many points do you think Trump will get? There are alot left on the republican side.

If it's just the two of them, he'll bow out - a job well done.

ONLY republicans like Trump and they have become a minority in this country.

Heh.. wanna bet?

We don't want Bill's leftovers, you can have the treasonous, lying, c u n t. You own her, enjoy!

A liberal trying to tell us who our best candidate is. Billy shut the fuck up. Lol, but stick with Hillary!
Dude, you need to accept that my opinion nor yours matters when it comes to the polls. The odds are stacked against you. Just face the facts.
Keep thinking that, keep supporting Hillary!
I support Bernie. I'll support her if she wins the nomination. Any person with average intelligence would.

Any person with average intelligence would.

and anyone with higher than average intelligence would stay as far away from her as possible.

Trump's appeal outside of his base is horrifyingly low, to the point of bleakness. Hillary's appeal outside her base is rather high.

Hillary will get the bigger boost from winning the primary.

Heh.. wanna bet?

We don't want Bill's leftovers, you can have the treasonous, lying, c u n t. You own her, enjoy!

Wanna bet?

The enthusiasm gap between Hillary and trump is in trumps favor which always provides extra momentum towards the end.

Right about one thing anyway, "sure it's early". Why would the left be angry enough to threaten Trump's freaking life and why would the left wing media be almost hysterical about Trump's popularity if he couldn't defeat the paranoid abused wife of a former president?

Forum List

Back