The GOP establishment is shitting their pants right now

Quit talking the talking points. Hillary only wished she could bribe Trump.

He's doing more to make her electable than anyone else.
How old are you? 12?
14, and I'm still way smarter than you. Isn't it embarrassing?
Yeah I can tell, I've taken you to the woodshed several times tonight and your to stupid to realize it. Tell me, where has Hillary been for the last couple of days. Seems to be if the media covers her. Them approval points go down. Lol

Totally. She's a shit bag. Trump is about the only tool who could make her look good.
No, Hillary was a shit bag when she was a fetus. When you get a job and start paying taxes, you will understand.

He's doing more to make her electable than anyone else.
How old are you? 12?
Yeah I can tell, I've taken you to the woodshed several times tonight and your to stupid to realize it. Tell me, where has Hillary been for the last couple of days. Seems to be if the media covers her. Them approval points go down. Lol

Totally. She's a shit bag. Trump is about the only tool who could make her look good.
No, Hillary was a shit bag when she was a fetus.

That doesn't contradict my assertion. Are you drunk?

How old are you? 12?

Just vote for her and be done with it. That is your Right, In four years. Lol

Just vote for her and be done with it. That is your Right, In four years. Lol
You're clearly drunk.

Hillary could probably win the Republican nomination if she switched parties.
Now that's funny, we aren't nearly blind as liberals, not stupid either. Because what you just posted is stupid and shows your blindness.

Heh.. wanna bet?
Well you say Republicans are ignorant, because we don't want unvetted immigrants coming to america. But liberals in California will close an entire school system down. Over a suspected threat, that was called bogus because the threat was misspelled. The didn't capitalize the I in Islam . lol, your kind are a hoot!

I'm just saying Hillary would make a fine Republican.

Certainly she is more hawkish than Rand Paul.

Now that's funny, we aren't nearly blind as liberals, not stupid either. Because what you just posted is stupid and shows your blindness.

Heh.. wanna bet?
Well you say Republicans are ignorant, because we don't want unvetted immigrants coming to america. But liberals in California will close an entire school system down. Over a suspected threat, that was called bogus because the threat was misspelled. The didn't capitalize the I in Islam . lol, your kind are a hoot!

I'm just saying Hillary would make a fine Republican.

Certainly she is more hawkish than Rand Paul.

th

Don't get your hopes up.

Just a cartoon

Sure, it's still early, but the establishment is out of ideas on how to take down Trump.

1) They are smart enough to realize that not only can Trump not defeat Hillary in a general election match up, but he couldn't beat Bernie Sanders either. Hypothetical election polls show this.

2) Both Bernie and Hillary are favored by adults in general over most of the GOP candidates (all but Rubio and Carson). Not only that, but Trump has the highest unfavorability rating than any other candidate in this race. Both Bernie and Hillary have raised more in financial contribution than any other candidate.

3) Bernie himself has had an unprecedented grass roots campaign. He has accepted no super PAC support but has raised only a few million short of Hillary's campaign. That means he has more individual donations than any other candidate.

What's the bottom line? You repubs better pray Rubio gets the nomination because he is your ONLY hope in winning in 2016.

Hey, Republican establishment: it's time to panic

Bernie Sanders is raising more money than every Republican candidate

NBC Poll: Clinton Would Trounce Trump But Lose to Rubio, Carson
A liberal trying to tell us who our best candidate is. Billy shut the fuck up. Lol, but stick with Hillary!
Dude, you need to accept that my opinion nor yours matters when it comes to the polls. The odds are stacked against you. Just face the facts.

Eleven months out and you put faith in polls.

You've been a moron from the start.

Trump is saying what a lot of people are thinking. He even admitted, last night, that he's created discussion over matters that the other candidates were afraid to touch prior. But that is all he is. He's a bloviating egotistical narcissist. Any real republican that likes him should also like Obama. Sure people like what he has to say.....but when a sane person is in their voting booth, alone, and considering who would make the best President and leader of the free world they won't be picking The Donald.

This has been just a pre-publication book tour for Trump. He'll be able to sell the rights to his next book to a publisher for record millions.

Sure, it's still early, but the establishment is out of ideas on how to take down Trump.

1) They are smart enough to realize that not only can Trump not defeat Hillary in a general election match up, but he couldn't beat Bernie Sanders either. Hypothetical election polls show this.

2) Both Bernie and Hillary are favored by adults in general over most of the GOP candidates (all but Rubio and Carson). Not only that, but Trump has the highest unfavorability rating than any other candidate in this race. Both Bernie and Hillary have raised more in financial contribution than any other candidate.

3) Bernie himself has had an unprecedented grass roots campaign. He has accepted no super PAC support but has raised only a few million short of Hillary's campaign. That means he has more individual donations than any other candidate.

What's the bottom line? You repubs better pray Rubio gets the nomination because he is your ONLY hope in winning in 2016.

A liberal trying to tell us who our best candidate is. Billy shut the fuck up. Lol, but stick with Hillary!
Dude, you need to accept that my opinion nor yours matters when it comes to the polls. The odds are stacked against you. Just face the facts.

polls a year ahead of the election don't matter either. All you have to do is compare a Trump rally with 10,000 cheering fans and a Hillary rally with 50 bored looking fans to know who is going to win.

ROFL! If Jeb Bush can only poll 3%, what makes you think Hillary could do better?

"Sure, it's still early, but the establishment is out of ideas on how to take down Trump."

Here's an idea:

Wait for the primaries, when average, everyday, rank and file republicans vote for the candidates.

ROFL! If Jeb Bush can only poll 3%, what makes you think Hillary could do better?

55% of woman are going to vote for hillary
70% of hispanics are going to vote for Hillary
90% of blacks are going to vote for Hillary
70% of asians are going to vote for hilary
85-90% of college educated people are going to vote for hillary

You small government nut crap is going to get slaughtered. You won't win florida, Virgina or Ohio with this crap.

polls a year ahead of the election don't matter either. All you have to do is compare a Trump rally with 10,000 cheering fans and a Hillary rally with 50 bored looking fans to know who is going to win.
This is so stupid. Any idiot will tell you Bernie has attracted bigger crowds than either Hillary or Trump. Either way, you are making shit up about Hillary's rallies.

But I thought you were a Hillary supporter?

If so, you should be celebrating this sort of thing rather than sounding like a bed wetter.
No I prefer Bernie. I see Hillary like a flu shot: I'm not thrilled about it, but I know it's what's needed. She is still far better than any of the douche bags in the GOP field.
That would be funny if you weren't so serious.

You small government nut crap is going to get slaughtered. You won't win florida, Virgina or Ohio with this crap.
Most of the above won't even show up to vote....if Hillary is the only choice they have.

Most of the above won't even show up to vote....if Hillary is the only choice they have.

And of course you have evidence to support that claim, right?

And of course you have evidence to support that claim, right?
Not until after the election. Unless you have a DeLorean I can borrow.

Turnout is dependent upon excitement in the party.....and the Democrats have none. They have to convince everyone that Jack The Ripper is running against an obviously flawed candidate in Hillary "Kiss my Ring " Clinton.

They have only fear of the unknown.
We all know what we're getting in another Clinton Administration. More of the same shit that is tearing us apart now.

Last edited:
"Sure, it's still early, but the establishment is out of ideas on how to take down Trump."

Here's an idea:

Wait for the primaries, when average, everyday, rank and file republicans vote for the candidates.

And some of your best friends are Republicans!

Forum List

Back