The GOP establishment is shitting their pants right now

Last poll I saw Hillary was only up by 6 over Trump. Now no one on the R side has taken her on yet so she's been skating because her political campaigners errrrrrrrrrrrrr media are just her cheerleaders.

Either Trump or Cruz will mop the floor with her as soon as the R primaries are over. If either of these men are the candidate they are loaded for bear with her and they are lethal opponents.
Given the ratings for all of the GOP debate, why haven't they surpassed her in popularity yet? Your confidence in Trump is not rooted in reality. Based on polls, there is no reason you should believe Trump will win in 2016.
How many people is Hillary running against right now? How many is Trump? Hillary is toast, but keep on supporting her!
I've given objective evidence on why Hillary is a threat to the GOP in 2016. You have provided zero evidence of the contrary. How can anyone take what you are saying seriously?
The fact is Trump is not far behind Hillary, when it's down to just them two. How many points do you think Trump will get? There are alot left on the republican side.

Trump's appeal outside of his base is horrifyingly low, to the point of bleakness. Hillary's appeal outside her base is rather high.

Hillary will get the bigger boost from winning the primary.
Yeah keep thinking that. She has way to much baggage. She will get killed in a president debate.

Now that's funny, we aren't nearly blind as liberals, not stupid either. Because what you just posted is stupid and shows your blindness.

Heh.. wanna bet?
Well you say Republicans are ignorant, because we don't want unvetted immigrants coming to america. But liberals in California will close an entire school system down. Over a suspected threat, that was called bogus because the threat was misspelled. The didn't capitalize the I in Islam . lol, your kind are a hoot!

I'm just saying Hillary would make a fine Republican.
We don't want Bill's leftovers, you can have the treasonous, lying, c u n t. You own her, enjoy!

Wanna bet?
Quit talking the talking points. Hillary only wished she could bribe Trump.

Heh.. wanna bet?
Well you say Republicans are ignorant, because we don't want unvetted immigrants coming to america. But liberals in California will close an entire school system down. Over a suspected threat, that was called bogus because the threat was misspelled. The didn't capitalize the I in Islam . lol, your kind are a hoot!

We don't want Bill's leftovers, you can have the treasonous, lying, c u n t. You own her, enjoy!

Wanna bet?

He's doing more to make her electable than anyone else.

Wanna bet?

How old are you? 12?

Wanna bet?

How old are you? 12?
14, and I'm still way smarter than you. Isn't it embarrassing?

Wanna bet?

How old are you? 12?
Yeah I can tell, I've taken you to the woodshed several times tonight and your to stupid to realize it. Tell me, where has Hillary been for the last couple of days. Seems to be if the media covers her. Them approval points go down. Lol

Watch out when the radical left advises the republican party about their chances against the abused wife of a sexual predator. They aren't trying to help out the GOP.

Wanna bet?

How old are you? 12?
Yeah I can tell, I've taken you to the woodshed several times tonight and your to stupid to realize it. Tell me, where has Hillary been for the last couple of days. Seems to be if the media covers her. Them approval points go down. Lol

Totally. She's a shit bag. Trump is about the only tool who could make her look good.

How old are you? 12?

Totally. She's a shit bag. Trump is about the only tool who could make her look good.
trump-clinton.jpg

How old are you? 12?

trump-clinton.jpg
Separated at birth?

Forum List

Back