The GOP "Establishment" Will Look Pretty Good In 4 Years

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Why? Because in either scenario, Trump or Hillary, the next 4 years will be nothing but class/racial/economic warfare. Let's say Trump hangs on to win the presidency as an "outsider", has his limo driver drop him off at the WH, goes inside, puts his feet up on the Resolute Desk and starts barking orders at Congress. Jimmy Carter tried that with Tip Oneill and got his ass handed to him....by a supposed ally. Trump has the same situation with O'Connell and Paul Ryan that Carter had.....they'll in O'Connell's words, "drop him like a hot rock". when he talks out of turn and of course he will because he has no idea what he might say next and can't shut up. And can't stay on one topic. And has no idea what the hell he's taking about in anything but real estate....(whew!) Either Rubio, Cruz, or Kasich one-on-one would destroy the Donald in a substantive debate which is why he won't debate again. Oh, he'd get the wall completed and maybe get Barry-Care tossed out, but any of the original 17 could have accomplished that. And then he'll tire of the burden of the office and check out to the golf course, ala the Kenyan.

Hillary may or may not get indicted; probably not and if not, and Trump blows up during the run-up to November (even money bet), we get the witch in power. She names the new Supreme and the 2nd Amedment get's creamed. We abandon the ME and take attacks here in the Homeland as an acceptable price to pay. The border stays wide open, illegals get a glide-path to the ballot box, and the Rat party will be poised to lock up Washington for 4 additional years. Reparations will be paid to blacks, the coal and fracking industries will be abandoned, and the EPA will include SWAT teams closing down businesses not in compliance with Hillary's whims. Bill will become the UN Ambassador and the two of them will rake in millions more in graft and crony capitalism. The debt will rise to $30T, the economy will tip over and we'll default into chaos where a .22 round will be worth more than a $10 bill.

And the Trump supporters will fall quiet and slink off having gotten what they wanted.....REVENGE on the "establisment" GOP....The fact they cut their own ears off in the process never seemed to dawn on them. The loudest will claim he seemed like a good idea at the time because they were "angry" as if that was an acceptable reason to destroy what's left of the United States. :tinfoil:

Last edited:
Why? Because in either scenario, Trump or Hillary, the next 4 years will be nothing but class/racial/economic warfare. Let's say Trump hangs on to win the presidency as an "outsider", has his limo driver drop him off at the WH, goes inside, puts his feet up on the Resolute Desk and starts barking orders at Congress. Jimmy Carter tried that with Tip Oneill and got his ass handed to him....by a supposed ally. Trump has the same situation with O'Connell and Paul Ryan that Carter had.....they'll in O'Connell's words, "drop him like a hot rock". when he talks out of turn and of course he will because he has no idea what he might say next and can't shut up. And can't stay on one topic. And has no idea what the hell he's taking about in anything but real estate....(whew!) Either Rubio, Cruz, or Kasich one-on-one would destroy the Donald in a substantive debate which is why he won't debate again. Oh, he'd get the wall completed and maybe get Barry-Care tossed out, but any of the original 17 could have accomplished that. And then he'll tire of the burden of the office and check out to the golf course, ala the Kenyan.

Hillary may or may not get indicted; probably not and if not, and Trump blows up during the run-up to November (even money bet), we get the witch in power. She names the new Supreme and the 2nd Amedment get's creamed. We abandon the ME and take attacks here in the Homeland as an acceptable price to pay. The border stays wide open, illegals get a glide-path to the ballot box, and the Rat party will be poised to lock up Washington for 4 additional years. Reparations will be paid to blacks, the coal and fracking industries will be abandoned, and the EPA will include SWAT teams closing down businesses not in compliance with Hillary's whims. Bill will become the UN Ambassador and the two of them will rake in millions more in graft and crony capitalism. The debt will rise to $30T, the economy will tip over and we'll default into chaos where a .22 round will be worth more than a $10 bill.

And the Trump supporters will fall quiet and slink off having gotten what they wanted.....REVENGE on the "establisment" GOP....The fact they cut their own ears off in the process never seemed to dawn on them. The loudest will claim he seemed like a good idea at the time because they were "angry" as if that was an acceptable reason to destroy what's left of the United States. :tinfoil:

I beg to differ. As President, Trump would negotiate with Congress, not "bark" at them. And with his bully pulpit, he would excoriate anyone who double-crossed him. Sounds good to me.

I agree. Cruz should have an easy reelection with constitutionalists as the new establishment

So what happened to "little Marco" there Tommy? Just wondering-) And you establishment people can forget about most of us EVER supporting your people again if you do not take the person with the most votes, meaning Trump or Cruz.

You don't get it, do you! We just realized that when we band together, YOU CLOWNS are actually 3rd party-)

If you haven't noticed Trump gets along with hundreds of people on a daily basis. Not to mention all the people he deals with in the business world. Everyone seems to like him. To date there has not been one person in the business world come forth and call him unreasonable and a tyrant. If he were in fact a horrible person we'd all have heard by now. Don't you think as the frontrunner on his way to the nomination somebody would have already dug up dirt on him? The answer is yes, and the reason they haven't is because there isn't any.

They can only pick on his "bankruptcies" and Trump University <<< big deal (and every one knows it)

• Banned
If you haven't noticed Trump gets along with hundreds of people on a daily basis. Not to mention all the people he deals with in the business world. Everyone seems to like him. To date there has not been one person in the business world come forth and call him unreasonable and a tyrant. If he were in fact a horrible person we'd all have heard by now. Don't you think as the frontrunner on his way to the nomination somebody would have already dug up dirt on him? The answer is yes, and the reason they haven't is because there isn't any.

They can only pick on his "bankruptcies" and Trump University <<< big deal (and every one knows it)

Well, I appreciate your thoughts but don't agree with them. Trump's dirt is dug and ready to be spread out in the MSM when the timing is right...to hurt him and us....when he's the nominee. We've seen a little of it from Rubio's opposition-research team. Imagine what Cuomo and other old pols know about him. Do you really believe the NYTimes won't burn him on the "off the record" comments he made to them about his intentions on the border? As to his day-to-day, I doubt he speaks to many people who don't work for him or potential customers he has to be civil with. Again, if he'd do what he says he'll do, it would be FANtastic....I simply don't believe a word he says.

Well, I appreciate your thoughts but don't agree with them. Trump's dirt is dug and ready to be spread out in the MSM when the timing is right...to hurt him and us....when he's the nominee. We've seen a little of it from Rubio's opposition-research team. Imagine what Cuomo and other old pols know about him. Do you really believe the NYTimes won't burn him on the "off the record" comments he made to them about his intentions on the border? As to his day-to-day, I doubt he speaks to many people who don't work for him or potential customers he has to be civil with. Again, if he'd do what he says he'll do, it would be FANtastic....I simply don't believe a word he says.
Fair enough Tom. If he does win the Presidency I'll hold him to his promises just as well. Right now we can only go by what a candidate promises. I was burned with Obama (voted for him in '08) but I'm hoping since Trump is from the private sector and self funding he'll actually make due on his promises. I will hold him to his promises, that I do know.

Forum List

Back