The GOP has a stable of potential winners, the Dems have one old mare

do you really think an obama appointed AG is going to prosecute a clinton? her time is coming, just wait. The clinton crime family will be brought to justice.
Republicans have been prosecuting Clinton's for over two decades

Haven't succeeded yet

BTW, still waiting for you to tell us how obozo saved the economy.
Read the post above yours
'

saw it and its :bs1: sorry :boohoo:
About what I expected as a response from you

demand proof ( twice)

Then you can't refute a single point

already refuted all of them.

I especially like the one on the auto bailouts,

If GM was allowed to go through a structured bankruptcy, it would have been broken down into smaller more efficient units and each new company would have had to have a union representation vote. That scared the UAW shitless as well as the dems who depend on union money. Soooooooooooooo, your hero used OUR money to save the UAW, and you are too ignorant to understand what it was really about.

That she is not being prosecuted is more evidence of your unsubstantiated conspiracy theories

do you really think an obama appointed AG is going to prosecute a clinton? her time is coming, just wait. The clinton crime family will be brought to justice.

Haven't succeeded yet

'

Resorting to emoticons is tantamount to waving a white flag. Aren't you getting tired of being rigthwinger's toy yet?

Yo, winger.

Now that O'Malley has declared, do you think he will attack the hildebeast and bring out all the corruption and back room traitorous deals done by HRC and the clinton foundation?

I doubt it

He doesn't watch Foxnews

don't kid yourself, he is plotting her destruction as we speak, and he will have plenty of ammo.

Haven't succeeded yet

'

demand proof ( twice)

If GM was allowed to go through a structured bankruptcy, it would have been broken down into smaller more efficient units and each new company would have had to have a union representation vote. That scared the UAW shitless as well as the dems who depend on union money. Soooooooooooooo, your hero used OUR money to save the UAW, and you are too ignorant to understand what it was really about.

If you knew what "it was really about" you'd have no time to waste on a black hole called the USMB. Your opinions are nothing but regurgitated blather from wingnut blogs. No facts, stats or data. Just ooze coming from your cyber piehole.

Yo, winger.

Now that O'Malley has declared, do you think he will attack the hildebeast and bring out all the corruption and back room traitorous deals done by HRC and the clinton foundation?

I doubt it

He doesn't watch Foxnews

don't kid yourself, he is plotting her destruction as we speak, and he will have plenty of ammo.

He's running to get some free P.R. and up his speech fees, public appearances and a spot on "Morning Joe". You really are quite naive.

Its very amusing to watch the dims twist and turn trying to justify running the old, tired, lying, corrupt, failed bitch HRC. But she is all they have, they have no one else. Its hilarious.

It is hilarious! I am slapping my knee and laughing so hard I start coughing uncontrollably. Especially given the fact that the failed bitch is beating all of the Republicans in the polls. So, genius, what does that make them? And what does that make you, sock puppet?

ROFLMNAO~

Now isn't THAT ADORABLE!

Answer the question. OK, I'll let you off on the second question because anyone here can answer that. But what about the first one.

Frame the question into something lucid.

There are no legitimate polls which show that Monica Lewinsky's Ex-boyfriend's wife would win an election for President against anyone. So if the question says anything about anyone, it says that anyone that believes that, is a fool.

Its very amusing to watch the dims twist and turn trying to justify running the old, tired, lying, corrupt, failed bitch HRC. But she is all they have, they have no one else. Its hilarious.

It is hilarious! I am slapping my knee and laughing so hard I start coughing uncontrollably. Especially given the fact that the failed bitch is beating all of the Republicans in the polls. So, genius, what does that make them? And what does that make you, sock puppet?

ROFLMNAO~

Now isn't THAT ADORABLE!

Answer the question. OK, I'll let you off on the second question because anyone here can answer that. But what about the first one.

There are no legitimate polls which show that Monica Lewinsky's Ex-boyfriend's wife would win an election for President against anyone. So if the question says anything about anyone, it says that anyone that believes that, is a fool.

yes, they are fools and they have no choice but to believe the lies being told to them by their handlers. most dems and libs are mindless sheep unable to think for themselves.

ROFLMNAO~

Now isn't THAT ADORABLE!

But you define 'legitimate' as something that agrees with whatever you believe. And that's an objectively meaningless standard. As your beliefs have nothing to do with presidential elections.

Meanwhile, virtually every poll conducted has Clinton ahead:

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 Presidential Polls

The only polls that Clinton doesn't win are those for the Republican primary. Now why would I ignore the legion of polls contradicting you and instead believe whatever you make up?

ROFLMNAO~

Now isn't THAT ADORABLE!

yes, they are fools and they have no choice but to believe the lies being told to them by their handlers. most dems and libs are mindless sheep unable to think for themselves.

So every poll that shows Clinton in the lead is 'illegitimate'?

That's a pretty beefy conspiracy, even for you.

Haven't succeeded yet

'

demand proof ( twice)

Re: your lie about GDP;

Blame this on Bush Obama Has Lowest Average 1stQ GDP Growth of Any President on Record US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

ROFLMNAO~

Now isn't THAT ADORABLE!

a poll of 1000 people a year and a half before the election and before either party picks a candidate is meaningless.

I am quite sure I could find 1000 people who would support Oprah for president. Its a game, grow up.

ROFLMNAO~

Now isn't THAT ADORABLE!

a poll of 1000 people a year and a half before the election and before either party picks a candidate is meaningless.

Ah. Then you're rejecting any polling of any candidate.

Okay. I'll hold you to that standard.

Haven't succeeded yet

'

demand proof ( twice)

You have yet to refute them....but it was a nice try at a bluff

If GM collapsed, there is no assurance that anything would have reemerged. Keep in mind, there were no banks. Nobody to risk investing in these new companies. Small auto companies usually fail. Only the US government was willing to take the risk and it paid off

Haven't succeeded yet

'

demand proof ( twice)

Blame this on Bush Obama Has Lowest Average 1stQ GDP Growth of Any President on Record US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Too funny

You use that lame thread of cherry picked data as proof?
Why don't you just link to a Stephanie thread and remove all doubt you are an idiot?

'

demand proof ( twice)

You have yet to refute them....but it was a nice try at a bluff

If GM collapsed, there is no assurance that anything would have reemerged. Keep in mind, there were no banks. Nobody to risk investing in these new companies. Only the US government was willing to take the risk and it paid off

If GM went through bankruptcy, paid the creditors $X on the dollar owed, and broke up into smaller units there would have been investors lined up for a piece of that. The loser would have been the UAW as I mentioned.

'

demand proof ( twice)

Too funny

Why don't you just link to a Stephanie thread and remove all doubt you are an idiot?

Average first quarter GDP is rather......specific. What's special about Q1?

'

demand proof ( twice)

Too funny

can you refute the data, or are you just spouting?

'

demand proof ( twice)

Too funny

Average first quarter GDP is rather......specific. What's special about Q1?

OK how about it? what exactly did obama do to make it better? What specific actions did HE take?

'

demand proof ( twice)

Too funny

can you refute the data, or are you just spouting?

What's the special relevance of Q1 data? It would be like offering us the average approval rating of presidents on Labor day.

Its arbitrarily specific. And doesn't denote any particular significance.

Forum List

Back