The GOP has come a long way since 2012

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
last stop for sanity before reaching the south
Compare Trump or Cruz to Rick Santorum... that lunatic won 10 STATES in the 2012 primary! Can you believe it?! I mean seriously.... can you fucking BELIEVE IT?! RICK SANTORUM! 10 STATES!

Sure most of their candidates this time around are crazy, but they're not Rick Santorum crazy! That's progress! At this rate, they'll have a viable candidate by 2050 :thup:

tumblr_m08we0TURR1rqktu2o1_500.png

Rick couldn't even win his home state, which is why he pulled out of the race days before the PA primary.

I feel like Trump is proof that personality is all it takes to win over republican voters nationwide.

Rick couldn't even win his home state, which is why he pulled out of the race days before the PA primary.
But the fact he won 10 states is still pretty damn frightening. How many more would he have won?

Most of that was b/c he wasn't a Mormon. Now he couldn't win a bake off.

Last edited:
  • Banned
But the fact he won 10 states is still pretty damn frightening. How many more would he have won?

Most of that was b/c he wasn't a Mormon. Now he could win a bake off.
I think if Romney was a Christian instead of a Mormon he would have beaten Obama. But the GOP base hates who it hates :dunno:

I feel like Trump is proof that personality is all it takes to win over republican voters nationwide.
Does saying whatever the hell you want about minorities you don't like count as a personality?
Yeah it really does. He is a simple minded, immature child trapped in a grown man's body. That's the extreme of personality right there.
Agreed. But I think we should avoid criticizing him until after he wins the primary. Let's not make this harder than we need to.

Compare Trump or Cruz to Rick Santorum... that lunatic won 10 STATES in the 2012 primary! Can you believe it?! I mean seriously.... can you fucking BELIEVE IT?! RICK SANTORUM! 10 STATES!

Sure most of their candidates this time around are crazy, but they're not Rick Santorum crazy! That's progress! At this rate, they'll have a viable candidate by 2050 :thup:

tumblr_m08we0TURR1rqktu2o1_500.png
Too bad career politicians/Rinos run the republican leadership... Hence all the screwups.
Poach more Rinos

I think if Romney was a Christian instead of a Mormon he would have beaten Obama. But the GOP base hates who it hates :dunno:
Bingo!!
Cults don't attract very many votes...
Lol

Last edited:
Does saying whatever the hell you want about minorities you don't like count as a personality?
Yeah it really does. He is a simple minded, immature child trapped in a grown man's body. That's the extreme of personality right there.
Agreed. But I think we should avoid criticizing him until after he wins the primary. Let's not make this harder than we need to.
Lol good point.

Bingo!!
Cults don't attract very many votes...
Lol
Don't count your chickens... let's see how Trump does first!

:rofl:

Forum List

Back