The GOP plan to ruin the lives of millions of Republicans (and children): by numbers and charts.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
https://www.romper.com/p/this-chart-shows-how-the-health-care-bill-will-hurt-mothers-children-66150

DC7FR7aXUAETIFm.jpg

Senate Health Care Bill Includes Deep Cuts to Medicaid

The Senate bill would provide $50 billion to help stabilize insurance markets and hold down premiums from 2018 through 2021. The money would be distributed by the federal government to insurance companies that apply. In addition, the bill would provide $62 billion in grants to states for similar purposes from 2019 to 2026.
(If this isn't a flat out payoff to insurance companies, I don't know what is)

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/22/us/senate-health-care-bill.html

The bill is similar to the one passed by the House in May, but it makes several significant alterations, including deeper cuts and structural changes to Medicaid, a program that insures one in five Americans, including two-thirds of nursing home residents.

--------------------------------------

Oh, but we care about the fetus. Butt f*ck the kids. That's the GOP. At least they are consistent.

OK USMB Republicans. If you have children, if you have a parent or family member being taken care of in a home because of age or disability, you are about to get f*cked. Hope you have room in your home. You're gonna need it. Hope you have the time to take care of them, cuz you're gonna need it.
Tax cuts for billionaires is expensive. Someone has to give it up. And we know how the GOP base loves billionaires. It's time to show the love. Sacrifice your family. Show the love.

The republican party is the party of the devil and its goals are all retarded. Why on gods fucking name do we want to go back to the 19th century so bad???? WTF has happened to the AMerican people to make them so selfish, so heartless and so short sighted to utterly kill millions of people and destroy our healthcare system.

The republican party can go to hell.

If you LWNJ's don't like it, well...

"go out and win some elections"
-Saint Obama

oh wait.....you just lost another .....never mind. Just cry like whiny bitches instead!

• Banned

-Saint Obama

oh wait.....you just lost another .....never mind. Just cry like whiny bitches instead!
So you have no family members benefiting from Obamacare? Medicaid?
Will that always be the case?
Are you an orphan?

This Chart Shows How The Health Care Bill Will Hurt Mothers & Children

DC7FR7aXUAETIFm.jpg

The Senate bill would provide $50 billion to help stabilize insurance markets and hold down premiums from 2018 through 2021. The money would be distributed by the federal government to insurance companies that apply. In addition, the bill would provide $62 billion in grants to states for similar purposes from 2019 to 2026.

How Senate Republicans Plan to Dismantle Obamacare

The bill is similar to the one passed by the House in May, but it makes several significant alterations, including deeper cuts and structural changes to Medicaid, a program that insures one in five Americans, including two-thirds of nursing home residents.

Oh, but we care about the fetus. Butt f*ck the kids. That's the GOP. At least they are consistent.

OK USMB Republicans. If you have children, if you have a parent or family member being taken care of in a home because of age or disability, you are about to get f*cked. Hope you have room in your home. You're gonna need it. Hope you have the time to take care of them, cuz you're gonna need it.
Tax cuts for billionaires is expensive. Someone has to give it up. And we know how the GOP base loves billionaires. It's time to show the love. Sacrifice your family. Show the love.
Let them...particularly in Red states.

-Saint Obama

Are you an orphan?

The only people "benefiting" from Obamacare are insurance companies and drug companies.

-Saint Obama

Are you an orphan?

The only people "benefiting" from Obamacare are insurance companies and drug companies.
I have Obamacare. Had a terrible ear infection. Don't know what would have happened if I hadn't been covered.
Also had nose surgery. Got into a fight in the service. Broken nose, but won the fight.
My nasal passages were blocked. Kept getting infected. They put a balloon up into the passages and opened them up. They said I had a 9% chance of dying. Glad I didn't die. Couldn't have done it without Obamacare. Was able to retire early. Also because of Obamacare.
And I kept my doctor.

That's why I know for a fact Republicans are lying sh!t filled c*nts.

From my link:

The Senate bill would provide $50 billion to help stabilize insurance markets and hold down premiums from 2018 through 2021. The money would be distributed by the federal government to insurance companies that apply.

Wow, if Republicans cared about their base the way they cared about insurance companies.

This Chart Shows How The Health Care Bill Will Hurt Mothers & Children

DC7FR7aXUAETIFm.jpg

How Senate Republicans Plan to Dismantle Obamacare

Let them...particularly in Red states.
It's just that they make the entire country suffer.

You have to get rid of these negros somehow.

Sick and old whites are just collateral damage.

DC7FR7aXUAETIFm.jpg

1/5th of America is covered by Medicaid. It won't be just Democrats and Independents who get screwed.

-Saint Obama

Are you an orphan?

You don't like the ACA because it benefits insurance companies and drug companies? You haven't read anything about the Trumpcare bill then, I guess.

-Saint Obama

Are you an orphan?

You don't like the ACA because it benefits insurance companies and drug companies? You haven't read anything about the Trumpcare bill then, I guess.
I was watching TV and they put up a list of Republicans who get millions from the Insurance companies. Wouldn't you know, the 13 Republicans who get the most are the 13 who wrote the new GOP bill. In fact, Mitch and Orin together score a neat million dollars. Just those two.

@Rdean still reliving the time he snuck into a Republican Town Hall and yelled, "let them die!"

From my link:

The Senate bill would provide $50 billion to help stabilize insurance markets and hold down premiums from 2018 through 2021. The money would be distributed by the federal government to insurance companies that apply.

Wow, if Republicans cared about their base the way they cared about insurance companies.

This is the same risk corridors they have now that sometimes work and sometimes don't, just under a different heading and a limit.

-Saint Obama

Are you an orphan?

I have Obamacare. Had a terrible ear infection. Don't know what would have happened if I hadn't been covered.
Also had nose surgery. Got into a fight in the service. Broken nose, but won the fight.
My nasal passages were blocked. Kept getting infected. They put a balloon up into the passages and opened them up. They said I had a 9% chance of dying. Glad I didn't die. Couldn't have done it without Obamacare. Was able to retire early. Also because of Obamacare.
And I kept my doctor.

That's why I know for a fact Republicans are lying sh!t filled c*nts.

Why do you lie so much? So know we had obozo care for 50 years?

Forum List

Back