The GOP takes one more step towards irrelevance

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
GOP leaders like Marco Rubio have decided that the GOP can't compete unless they get street credit from the Latino community by granting amnesty. What he fails to realize is that the base will fall away and the media will turn this into a win for the Democrats, anyways or at least downplay the matter and focus on other cherry picked issues. Republicans don't get that their base has had it and that they will no longer reward these two faced weasels.

Marco Rubio: In immigration reform, legalization comes first ? ?It is not conditional? | WashingtonExaminer.com

GOP leaders like Marco Rubio have decided that the GOP can't compete unless they get street credit from the Latino community by granting amnesty. What he fails to realize is that the base will fall away and the media will turn this into a win for the Democrats, anyways or at least downplay the matter and focus on other cherry picked issues. Republicans don't get that their base has had it and that they will no longer reward these two faced weasels.

Marco Rubio: In immigration reform, legalization comes first ? ?It is not conditional? | WashingtonExaminer.com

The fact that Dick Schumer is so hot to get this bill passed is all you need to know that we'd be fools to go along with it.

If the radical left prefers to discuss the republican party's relationship to the Latino community rather than the scandals revolving around the Hussein administration it's an indication that the left has become irrelevant already.

If the radical left prefers to discuss the republican party's relationship to the Latino community rather than the scandals revolving around the Hussein administration it's an indication that the left has become irrelevant already.

The left is free to discuss anything that suits them. No one is holding their feet to the fire on anything. Theoretically we have two parties but one seems to be MIA.

Seeing as how extreme Democrats and RINOs have ran this country for the last century, I couldn't disagree more.

Seeing as how extreme Democrats and RINOs have ran this country for the last century, I couldn't disagree more.

People always say this on these forums; but during that last century we became the lone world superpower. So we must've been doing something right. :cool:

You almost gotta laugh at the left's desperate effort to gain a topic to talk about while the Obama administration is falling apart. They have even fooled themselves into believing that the relationship between the republican party and the Latino community is a relevant topic at this point in history.

What if they just told the base to take a hike, moved toward rational positions, and courted turned-off Republicans, Independents, and conservative Democrats?

Where is the wingnut base going to go? Constitution Party? Libertarians? Who gives a fuck?

People always say this on these forums; but during that last century we became the lone world superpower. So we must've been doing something right. :cool:

Sounds like typical propaganda. Plenty of countries are doing better than us.

What if they just told the base to take a hike, moved toward rational positions, and courted turned-off Republicans, Independents, and conservative Democrats?

Where is the wingnut base going to go? Constitution Party? Libertarians? Who gives a fuck?

Did you get your fifth prayer to Obama for the day before the sun went down?

Care to name any? I'm pretty sure we've got more iPhone 5's than anyone else :cool:

Care to name any? I'm pretty sure we've got more iPhone 5's than anyone else :cool:

That's how you measure success and freedom? The number of I-Phones? No wonder communism is so appealing to you.

That's how you measure success and freedom? The number of I-Phones? No wonder communism is so appealing to you.

Yea sorry that was just me being hateful. But seriously what countries are doing better than us? I mean you can claim that China is working their way up in the ranks but their people are also completely trampled upon. Or you can point to Sweden and Norway and those kinds of countries but make a poll about who would ever want to move there and see what happens. So what countries are doing better than us?

When is the radical left going to stop whining about the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the federal government? What are the "rational positions"? Amnesty for illegal aliens, unrestricted surveillance on American citizens, accusing the media of criminal acts without furnishing any evidence, shipping thousands of illegal weapons to Mexico and complaining about gun violence, killing American citizens with missiles when it's too inconvenient to afford them their Constitutional rights, ordering the IRS to persecute citizens because of their political views? The question is where is the Country going to go?

No country is doing better than us NOW and they're waiting for us to pull them out of this gigantic Pub mess, if the Pubs would allow it, TOTAL DUPE of gloom and doom a-holes...We had 2.5% growth last year, with the Pubs and ignorant dupes fekking things up and moaning all the way. PFFFT!!

When is the radical left going to stop whining about the unfairness of only controlling 2/3 of the federal government? What are the "rational positions"? Amnesty for illegal aliens, unrestricted surveillance on American citizens, accusing the media of criminal acts without furnishing any evidence, shipping thousands of illegal weapons to [edit:Latin America] and complaining about gun violence, killing American citizens with missiles when it's too inconvenient to afford them their Constitutional rights, ordering the IRS to persecute citizens because of their political views? The question is where is the Country going to go?

I highlighted in red what republicans have been guilty of in the past. As for the media; I left them black but obviously we all know what the republicans think of them.

Whats to discuss? Right Wing rumors?

So far, all the wackadoodle right do, is make up scandals and see if they stick.

Unfortunately, facts seems to always get in the way.

all the GOP have done since they took the house in 2010, is INVESTIGATE something.

ALL fall flat on their face.

Take the doom and gloom economy chant from all the right wing mouth pieces.

Meanwhile, large parts of the World, are wishing they had an economy like the US.

Facts just don't support, conservative rants.

accusing the media of criminal acts without furnishing any evidence,

shipping thousands of illegal weapons to Mexico and complaining about gun violence,

killing American citizens with missiles when it's too inconvenient to afford them their Constitutional rights,

ordering the IRS to persecute citizens because of their political views?

If one is going to be taken seriously, WhiteHall, i think you need to keep your facts reality based.

everything listed above are only true in Wackadoodle minds.

There are no REAL facts to support any of it.

love to see you link to some.

Yea sorry that was just me being hateful. But seriously what countries are doing better than us? I mean you can claim that China is working their way up in the ranks but their people are also completely trampled upon. Or you can point to Sweden and Norway and those kinds of countries but make a poll about who would ever want to move there and see what happens. So what countries are doing better than us?

I never said anything about China.

2012 Corruption Perceptions Index -- Results

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NXkM8PsPXs]Talking Heads - Wild Wild Life - YouTube[/ame]

2.5% growth last year, ignorant dupes. But all you care about is making the IRS doing their job into a marxist conspiracy. Quels jackasses...

Forum List

Back