The GOP twists the word "Tolerance"

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
Neocons often attempt to use word twistery, by claiming that the left is intolerant of them.
as I said before, and I'll say it again...

Here's what, the population that is quite frankly America, is asking the neocons to tolerate...

Other people.

And when the neocons use the twistery to claim that the left is intolerant of the GOP and their people...

They're basically asking America to tolerate the idea of somebody with no experience around people and no local need for too much personal effort, to be the role model for the median of America... the determinant of what is American values and American law.

And everything that goes along with that... anywhere from the status quo of having no access to healthcare, to regressing back to the days of segregation and beyond.

That's the reality.

And no we shouldn't tolerate that.

twistery equals blackwhite speak equals mirroring.

both extremes are good at accusing others of what they are doing themselves.

Limbaugh and Alinsky both preached isolating the enemy by framing their words against them.

yousaidwhat did exactly that a moment ago. It is what extremists do.

I plan to remain as discriminatory in associations as I have ever been. I prefer not to play in the mud, nor will I become accepting of idiocy.

billy_kinetta has announced he is leaving the Alt Right.

Everyone has a right to private association but not to make that private association public law.

Put the negative into the sentence, Billy. If you don't understand, then I will tell you that you cannot use the rules of your private association if the law says "no" in public association.

Neocons often attempt to use word twistery, by claiming that the left is intolerant of them.

Here's what, the population that is quite frankly America, is asking the neocons to tolerate...

Other people.

And when the neocons use the twistery to claim that the left is intolerant of the GOP and their people...

They're basically asking America to tolerate the idea of somebody with no experience around people and no local need for too much personal effort, to be the role model for the median of America... the determinant of what is American values and American law.

And everything that goes along with that... anywhere from the status quo of having no access to healthcare, to regressing back to the days of segregation and beyond.

That's the reality.

You run with that and see what happens eventually.

Put the negative into the sentence, Billy. If you don't understand, then I will tell you that you cannot use the rules of your private association if the law says "no" in public association.

In my business I can, and often do.

That said I will reiterate that merely because a law exists does not make it constitutionally sound. If such were not the case we would still have Dred Scott and Prohibition.

Other people.

That's the reality.

I think that you are talking about Trump as the role model?

And your belief system that he has not experience around people is utter madness. If there is ONE thing that Trump has experience with, it is knowing people and persuading them.

Hell, that is what his massive upset election WAS, where he was right and the media and the entire polling and pundit industry was WRONG.

Trump is literally WORLD CLASS when it comes to knowing people.

Other people.

That's the reality.

I think that you are talking about Trump as the role model?

And your belief system that he has not experience around people is utter madness. If there is ONE thing that Trump has experience with, it is knowing people and persuading them.

Hell, that is what his massive upset election WAS, where he was right and the media and the entire polling and pundit industry was WRONG.

Trump is literally WORLD CLASS when it comes to knowing people.

Indeed. Look how he's jerking the Left around.

In my business I can, and often do.

That said I will reiterate that merely because a law exists does not make it constitutionally sound. If such were not the case we would still have Dred Scott and Prohibition.
Then you are breaking PA laws if you offer services to the general, and you are actionable if someone brings suit.

77000 votes in four states is not a "massive upset election."

Correll is engaged in twistery speech. :lol:

Trump has no mandate, and that is why his wheels are spinning and gaining little traction.

Looks like another drive by cranked out by the leftist bullshit machine with a willing devotee. I wonder how many of these people are being paid. Libs are typically lazy and would rather watch cartoons stoned.

Forum List

Back