'The GOP Wants Fentynal On The Streets, Wants Increased Crime' - KJP

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
....says the primary disinformation peddler for the 'Defund the Police' Democrats / administration doing nothing to stop China from flooding the US with poison killing more Americans per day than COVID now

There is NOTHING this administration will not shamelessly LIE about.

This is the biggest lying Presidential administration in US history - not even close.

What proven despicable, pathetic, pathological liars, criminals, and traitors...

....says the primary disinformation peddler for the 'Defund the Police' Democrats / administration doing nothing to stop China from flooding the US with poison killing more Americans per day than COVID now

There is NOTHING this administration will not shamelessly LIE about.

This is the biggest lying Presidential administration in US history - not even close.

What proven despicable, pathetic, pathological liars, criminals, and traitors...

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth."

Except I don't think anyone's stupid enough to believe this one, except a handful of Democrats.

The little bitch is always in a hurry to leave the room. She spends the whole time leafing through that overstuffed folder. I'll bet there's information going back to the Reagan administration still in there.

I wonder why she didn't also say McCarthy won't meet with Biden and he's fighting to keep Title 42. While she's at it tell the press Republicans want to waste money on pet projects and vote buying while Dementia is trying to keep the budget down.

If a Democrat didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say. Gee, I wonder why Joe won't debate his fellow Democrats?

I wonder why she didn't also say McCarthy won't meet with Biden and he's fighting to keep Title 42. While she's at it tell the press Republicans want to waste money on pet projects and vote buying while Dementia is trying to keep the budget down.

If a Democrat didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say. Gee, I wonder why Joe won't debate his fellow Democrats?
Manchin said on Tuesday that he is thinking of voting against the very bill that he proposed in the Senate. That's pretty rank.

Manchin said on Tuesday that he is thinking of voting against the very bill that he proposed in the Senate. That's pretty rank.

The leftists keep telling us how Trump lied all the time. This is the same administration that says the border is secure after the BP reported 7 million (a new record) of encounters in two years.

The left can never accept responsibility for their fuckups. The only thing they know how to do is blame someone else for them.

Or they tell us not to believe our own eyes. I'd like any leftist here show me one video of Dementia taking responsibility for anything. It's either Russia's fault, Trump's fault, or the Republican party's fault, but never theirs. What they can't blame on others, they tell us these things are not really happening.

Forum List

Back