The Grassley Memo.

We've seriously gotta do some work in the FBI, they've apparently forgotten their purpose and their responsibilities.

This isn't their god damn playground to dick around and slack off, they need to do a /better/ job than the fucking idiot at McDonald's who's too damn lazy to put in "no onions" on an order...

among other things the memo points that the fbi mislead and lied the fisa court

We don't know that yet.
We need the court transcripts because it could be worse.
The FISC judge/s could be complicit in this.
The judge/s could have asked orally and agreed to just an asterisk for some cya.
Time will tell.

they are working on getting that released

however some on the intel committee have seen the fisa applications

and say that is the case

What we do know for sure is that the information in the Steele Dossier that was used to get the FISA was not vetted. I haven't anybody question that; couldn't say it that is illegal but I'd but serious money it ain't supposed to happen. We're talking about spying on American citizens here, who the FBI is saying the person probably is working for a foreign agent. Anybody want to tell me this wasn't entirely politically motivated to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign?
We've seriously gotta do some work in the FBI, they've apparently forgotten their purpose and their responsibilities.

This isn't their god damn playground to dick around and slack off, they need to do a /better/ job than the fucking idiot at McDonald's who's too damn lazy to put in "no onions" on an order...

We don't know that yet.
The judge/s could have asked orally and agreed to just an asterisk for some cya.
Time will tell.

and say that is the case

What we do know for sure is that the information in the Steele Dossier that was used to get the FISA was not vetted. I haven't anybody question that; couldn't say it that is illegal but I'd but serious money it ain't supposed to happen. We're talking about spying on American citizens here, who the FBI is saying the person probably is working for a foreign agent. Anybody want to tell me this wasn't entirely politically motivated to dig up dirt on the Trump campaign?

We don't know that yet.
Time will tell.

and say that is the case

The FBI also has needed cover from various members of congress. As more memos surface more members of D leadership will be spending time in the ethics committees prior to referral for another independent counsel to root out the deep state.

We don't know that yet.
Time will tell.

and say that is the case

there is a rule concerning that

The Grassley memo looks, as usual, like a zebra.The more the duped reify the FBI distraction, the more the CIA becomes investigation-worthy, especially in southern Michigan.

We don't know that yet.
Time will tell.

and say that is the case

A rule that got ignored. But I dunno about breaking any law, no doubt there's a law against lying to the FISA court but did they do that and can it be proven? I'm going with possible but doubtful as far as proving anything. We'll what facts are on the ground after all the reports, memos, FISA documents, and testimony transcripts come out.

It is a BIGLY breakthrough on the BarackObama/Loretta Lynch/JamesComey Corruption/Sedition.

It amounts to proof that Hillary Clinton (or her operatives, cause she is not that smart--just that corrupt) used Russian
Collusion
to BUY a DOJ/FBI investigation into whether there was Trump collusion with the Russians.

And it shows (hopefully) that Christopher Wray has realized his duty to the American people to expose the Corruption at the Obama DOJ/FBI rather than try to protect these institutions because he was a part of them when they were Clean.

Hillary is like Rome, all roads lead straight to her.

If the FBI wold not have jonesed to become international, none would have expected that CIA in Libya was the same CIA that links much more intimately to the Clinton mafia than the FBI.

We don't know that yet.
Time will tell.

and say that is the case

We don't know that yet.
Time will tell.

and say that is the case

We don't know that yet.
Time will tell.

and say that is the case

The FBI also has needed cover from various members of congress. As more memos surface more members of D leadership will be spending time in the ethics committees prior to referral for another independent counsel to root out the deep state.

yes there is plenty of investigations to go around

since it has led straight to hillary it will travel to include obama as well

We don't know that yet.
Time will tell.

and say that is the case

A rule that got ignored. But I dunno about breaking any law, no doubt there's a law against lying to the FISA court but did they do that and can it be proven? I'm going with possible but doubtful as far as proving anything. We'll what facts are on the ground after all the reports, memos, FISA documents, and testimony transcripts come out.

withholding information to obtain a warrant is a criminal act

such things like this will lead to the dismantling of the fisc

this court relied on the American people having "trust" in the process

that "trust" has been shattered

Forum List

Back