🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gravest Threat to World Peace

"According to a previously undisclosed agreement between President Barack Obama and his Mexican counterpart, Felipe Calderon, the Pentagon is authorized to fly unmanned surveillance flights over Mexico, a big expansion of U.S.-Mexico information-sharing on counternarcotics.

"One of the drones used for the mission is the Air Force’s Global Hawk, reports The New York Times. The drone soars at up to 60,000 feet with a multitude of sensors. (Calm down, it’s unarmed.)"

If you're ignorant enough to believe US elites won't kill Mexicans for money at least as efficiently as Muslims, you probably haven't a clue about the number of US women raped while serving in their military.

Or maybe "you are not really interested in them?"

U.S. Drones Are Now Sniffing Mexican Drugs | Danger Room | Wired.com
It sure looks like Georgie Boy doesn't want the drug cartels taken out. Since he doesn't plan to take a trip down to Tijuana or beyond, he is not worried about being caught up in their wars and being killed. Other innocent Americans can be killed by members of the drug cartels and little Georgie Boy will be safely ensconced in front of his computer bashing America as per usual. We all are aware that there have been rapes of women in the military, but how come when it comes to rapes you have been so silent about the Muslim men raping their way across Europe? Or doesn't this interest you because you can't blame this on America, Georgie Boy?
Are we also all aware there are currently more successful suicides among members of the US military than there are combat fatalities? Do you think Dick and Dubya deserve bonuses for those numbers?

People in my neighborhood risk getting shot for wearing the wrong color on the wrong block, so I don't need the Mexican cartels. Help yourself. While you're at it, ask your new amigos which Wall Street banks launder their drug profits.

You must have been quite a man once upon a time, Hossie.
It's sad to see what you've become.
Maybe prayer five times a day would help?

There is a reason why Chomsky is a boorish ass; episodes of stupidity such as you posted.

What Chomsky conveniently chooses not to address is the dangerous mindset of the Iranian Mullocrats with regard to their the view of a cataclysmic Endtimes envisioned within the shia version of islam. The pre-fab “president” of Iran, Ahmadinijad, has a belief he is responsible for assisting shia islams mahdi in bringing forth those Endtmes.

History is replete with various Endtimers to include Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite and others. Those religious fanatics had varying interpretations of the Endtimes. The damage to humanity that they could inflict was limited. It's a very different case with islamist ideologues who have a vision of the Endtimes which implementation can be assisted by nuclear weapons.

I have no desire to see a war started (by the Iranians), as fulfillment of some lurid religious fantasy regarding the return of a mythical figure.

Iran leader's U.N. finale reveals apocalyptic view

Ahmadinejad evokes return of messianic Islamic 'madhi'

Read more: Iran leader's U.N. finale reveals apocalyptic view Iran leader’s U.N. finale reveals apocalyptic view

I emphatically declare that today's world, more than ever before, longs for just and righteous people with love for all humanity; and above all longs for the perfect righteous human being and the real savior who has been promised to all peoples and who will establish justice, peace and brotherhood on the planet," Ahmadinejad said. "Oh, Almighty God, all men and women are your creatures and you have ordained their guidance and salvation. Bestow upon humanity that thirsts for justice, the perfect human being promised to all by you, and make us among his followers and among those who strive for his return and his cause.

With Iran on the verge of producing nuclear weapons and already in possession of medium-range missiles, mystical pre-occupation with the coming of a Shiite Islamic messiah is of particular concern because of Iran's potential for triggering the kind of global conflagration Ahmadinejad envisions will set the stage for the end of the world.

Ahmadinejad is on record as stating he believes he is to have a personal role in ushering in the age of the Mahdi. In a Nov. 16, 2005, speech in Tehran, he said he sees his main mission in life as to "pave the path for the glorious reappearance of Imam Mahdi, may Allah hasten his reappearance."

Please feel free to email your pal Chomsky and tell him I said he's an asshole.

Thanks.
Iran hasn't attacked another country in over 200 years.

Anyone who can't see this is the same bullshit rhetoric that was spewed leading up to the Iraq war 10 years ago, is one dumbass American.
leave to a leftist like you to defend the country that is the biggest sponsor of terror in the modern world.

Is not Iran in spite of what the Wall Street Journal would like you to believe:

"Reporting on the final U.S. presidential campaign debate, on foreign policy, The Wall Street Journal observed that 'the only country mentioned more (than Israel) was Iran, which is seen by most nations in the Middle East as the gravest security threat to the region...'"

"The Journal article, like countless others on Iran, leaves critical questions unanswered, among them: Who exactly sees Iran as the gravest security threat? And what do Arabs (and most of the world) think can be done about the threat, whatever they take it to be?

"The first question is easily answered. The 'Iranian threat' is overwhelmingly a Western obsession, shared by Arab dictators, though not Arab populations.

"As numerous polls have shown, although citizens of Arab countries generally dislike Iran, they do not regard it as a very serious threat. Rather, they perceive the threat to be Israel and the United States; and many, sometimes considerable majorities, regard Iranian nuclear weapons as a counter to these threats.

"In high places in the U.S., some concur with the Arab populations' perception, among them Gen. Lee Butler, former head of the Strategic Command. In 1998 he said, 'It is dangerous in the extreme that in the cauldron of animosities that we call the Middle East,' one nation, Israel, should have a powerful nuclear weapons arsenal, which 'inspires other nations to do so.'"

Noam Chomsky: The Gravest Threat to World Peace
let me guess....you voted for Obama didn't you ..:doubt:

leave to a leftist like you to defend the country that is the biggest sponsor of terror in the modern world.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...

...and Iraq had WMD's, the checks' in the mail and I won't cum in your mouth!
do realy believe Saddam didn't have chems ???he killed 300,000 people and threatened to use them if we invaded....you are nothing more than a coward and a faggot[libb] and your dick is probably so small that you have to squat to piss.

"Reporting on the final U.S. presidential campaign debate, on foreign policy, The Wall Street Journal observed that 'the only country mentioned more (than Israel) was Iran, which is seen by most nations in the Middle East as the gravest security threat to the region...'"

"The Journal article, like countless others on Iran, leaves critical questions unanswered, among them: Who exactly sees Iran as the gravest security threat? And what do Arabs (and most of the world) think can be done about the threat, whatever they take it to be?

"The first question is easily answered. The 'Iranian threat' is overwhelmingly a Western obsession, shared by Arab dictators, though not Arab populations.

"As numerous polls have shown, although citizens of Arab countries generally dislike Iran, they do not regard it as a very serious threat. Rather, they perceive the threat to be Israel and the United States; and many, sometimes considerable majorities, regard Iranian nuclear weapons as a counter to these threats.

"In high places in the U.S., some concur with the Arab populations' perception, among them Gen. Lee Butler, former head of the Strategic Command. In 1998 he said, 'It is dangerous in the extreme that in the cauldron of animosities that we call the Middle East,' one nation, Israel, should have a powerful nuclear weapons arsenal, which 'inspires other nations to do so.'"

George wrote in Chumpsky.

Nope.
I haven't voted for a Republican OR Democrat in decades except in a few state and local races.
I hope you didn't waste your vote on Money Mitt.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

do realy believe Saddam didn't have chems ???he killed 300,000 people and threatened to use them if we invaded....you are nothing more than a coward and a faggot[libb] and your dick is probably so small that you have to squat to piss.

He had no WMD, idiot? Where have you been, hiding in a cave somewhere? We never found WMD, there was no WMD! We had just a lot of people telling a lot of lies to start an unneccessary war and to use as an excuse to cause the deaths of over 1 million Arabs in Iraq!

Chemical weapons, yes, at one time, many years earlier, Saddam had them, the US knows all about that since we sent Saddam components to make those chemical weapons with, we even sent him a scientist from Texas to help him make chemical weapons to use against Iran and the Kurds. And Robert Fisk documented all that in his book The Great War For Civilisation.

Sherri

"According to a previously undisclosed agreement between President Barack Obama and his Mexican counterpart, Felipe Calderon, the Pentagon is authorized to fly unmanned surveillance flights over Mexico, a big expansion of U.S.-Mexico information-sharing on counternarcotics.

"One of the drones used for the mission is the Air Force’s Global Hawk, reports The New York Times. The drone soars at up to 60,000 feet with a multitude of sensors. (Calm down, it’s unarmed.)"

If you're ignorant enough to believe US elites won't kill Mexicans for money at least as efficiently as Muslims, you probably haven't a clue about the number of US women raped while serving in their military.

Or maybe "you are not really interested in them?"

U.S. Drones Are Now Sniffing Mexican Drugs | Danger Room | Wired.com
It sure looks like Georgie Boy doesn't want the drug cartels taken out. Since he doesn't plan to take a trip down to Tijuana or beyond, he is not worried about being caught up in their wars and being killed. Other innocent Americans can be killed by members of the drug cartels and little Georgie Boy will be safely ensconced in front of his computer bashing America as per usual. We all are aware that there have been rapes of women in the military, but how come when it comes to rapes you have been so silent about the Muslim men raping their way across Europe? Or doesn't this interest you because you can't blame this on America, Georgie Boy?
Are we also all aware there are currently more successful suicides among members of the US military than there are combat fatalities? Do you think Dick and Dubya deserve bonuses for those numbers?

People in my neighborhood risk getting shot for wearing the wrong color on the wrong block, so I don't need the Mexican cartels. Help yourself. While you're at it, ask your new amigos which Wall Street banks launder their drug profits.

You must have been quite a man once upon a time, Hossie.
It's sad to see what you've become.
Maybe prayer five times a day would help?

You can pray to that moon rock 20 times a day and you will still get the same results. Nothing. Try praying to the God of Israel in Jesus name and watch what he will do for you. By the way, are you the one that asked for evidence that the God of the bible is real? I didn't catch the name but wanted to answer that one. Thanks.

- Jeremiah

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

He had no WMD, idiot? Where have you been, hiding in a cave somewhere? We never found WMD, there was no WMD! We had just a lot of people telling a lot of lies to start an unneccessary war and to use as an excuse to cause the deaths of over 1 million Arabs in Iraq!

Chemical weapons, yes, at one time, many years earlier, Saddam had them, the US knows all about that since we sent Saddam components to make those chemical weapons with, we even sent him a scientist from Texas to help him make chemical weapons to use against Iran and the Kurds. And Robert Fisk documented all that in his book The Great War For Civilisation.

Sherri
It looks like someone might be disagreeing with you. I often wondered why the MIGs found by our own military were buried in the sand.

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says - The New York Sun

Quote: Originally Posted by Hossfly
Now let's see if Frau Sherri gives her newest bestest friend, Frau Ima, the business that Frau Ima hates Muslims the way Frau Sherri throws it out to anyone who says anything negative or derogatory about Islam or Muslims. Frau Sherri was very quiet when Frau Ima said such disgusting things to Sunni Man that even though I disagree with him on everything else, I can see why he was going to put the Frau Ima on Ignore.

Quote: Originally posted by loinboy
Suck my cock, ya little dumbass jew!

Hossfly isn't Jewish, but I am. Someone's anti-Semitism is showing.
What's anti-semitic about gettin' yer dick sucked by some heblew wannabe?

Ho ho ho. Another anti-Semitic twit slithers out of the closet. You fool no one, Princess. You readily admit you care nothing about the suffering in the Mideast conflict. You are here strictly to vent your hate for "little dumbass Jews" and nothing more. :D

Ho ho ho. Another anti-Semitic twit slithers out of the closet. You fool no one, Princess. You readily admit you care nothing about the suffering in the Mideast conflict. You are here strictly to vent your hate for "little dumbass Jews" and nothing more. :D
I guess "smart ass jew" would've been more PC?

I guess "smart ass jew" would've been more PC?

It matters not ... you fool no one. :D

Forum List

Back