🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gravest Threat to World Peace

It looks like someone might be disagreeing with you. I often wondered why the MIGs found by our own military were buried in the sand.

Iraq's WMD Secreted in Syria, Sada Says - The New York Sun
Maybe they forgot, or maybe they were just trying to put things in the way of our oil that was under their sand?
Not very smart to get sand in the engines of those MIGs. And your statement about them placing those MIGs in the sand to put them in the way of our getting Iraqi oil is rather pathetic. You make it sound like there were thousands and thousands of MIGs in the desert there for just that purpose.

MiG Jet Fighter Found Buried in Iraq - Netlore Archive

Quote: Originally Posted by Hossfly
Now let's see if Frau Sherri gives her newest bestest friend, Frau Ima, the business that Frau Ima hates Muslims the way Frau Sherri throws it out to anyone who says anything negative or derogatory about Islam or Muslims. Frau Sherri was very quiet when Frau Ima said such disgusting things to Sunni Man that even though I disagree with him on everything else, I can see why he was going to put the Frau Ima on Ignore.

Quote: Originally posted by loinboy
Suck my cock, ya little dumbass jew!

Hossfly isn't Jewish, but I am. Someone's anti-Semitism is showing.
What's anti-semitic about gettin' yer dick sucked by some heblew wannabe?

Ho ho ho. Another anti-Semitic twit slithers out of the closet. You fool no one, Princess. You readily admit you care nothing about the suffering in the Mideast conflict. You are here strictly to vent your hate for "little dumbass Jews" and nothing more. :D
Not only that, Sayit, but I figured in a roundabout way he was telling us his favorite activity in his favorite bar in Long Beach. CA. Maybe he waits for the guys working on the docks to come in after work so he can pick up a few bucks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Hossfly
Now let's see if Frau Sherri gives her newest bestest friend, Frau Ima, the business that Frau Ima hates Muslims the way Frau Sherri throws it out to anyone who says anything negative or derogatory about Islam or Muslims. Frau Sherri was very quiet when Frau Ima said such disgusting things to Sunni Man that even though I disagree with him on everything else, I can see why he was going to put the Frau Ima on Ignore.

Quote: Originally posted by loinboy
Suck my cock, ya little dumbass jew!

What's anti-semitic about gettin' yer dick sucked by some heblew wannabe?

Ho ho ho. Another anti-Semitic twit slithers out of the closet. You fool no one, Princess. You readily admit you care nothing about the suffering in the Mideast conflict. You are here strictly to vent your hate for "little dumbass Jews" and nothing more. :D
Not only that, Sayit, but I figured in a roundabout way he was telling us his favorite activity in his favorite bar in Long Beach. CA. Maybe he waits for the guys working on the docks to come in after work so he can pick up a few bucks.

A person's sexual orientation is of no interest to me nor is how loinboy enjoys his "happy" hours. :D

No, they all go to Ferns over on 4th St.

It sure looks like Georgie Boy doesn't want the drug cartels taken out. Since he doesn't plan to take a trip down to Tijuana or beyond, he is not worried about being caught up in their wars and being killed. Other innocent Americans can be killed by members of the drug cartels and little Georgie Boy will be safely ensconced in front of his computer bashing America as per usual. We all are aware that there have been rapes of women in the military, but how come when it comes to rapes you have been so silent about the Muslim men raping their way across Europe? Or doesn't this interest you because you can't blame this on America, Georgie Boy?
Are we also all aware there are currently more successful suicides among members of the US military than there are combat fatalities? Do you think Dick and Dubya deserve bonuses for those numbers?

People in my neighborhood risk getting shot for wearing the wrong color on the wrong block, so I don't need the Mexican cartels. Help yourself. While you're at it, ask your new amigos which Wall Street banks launder their drug profits.

You must have been quite a man once upon a time, Hossie.
It's sad to see what you've become.
Maybe prayer five times a day would help?

You can pray to that moon rock 20 times a day and you will still get the same results. Nothing. Try praying to the God of Israel in Jesus name and watch what he will do for you. By the way, are you the one that asked for evidence that the God of the bible is real? I didn't catch the name but wanted to answer that one. Thanks.

- Jeremiah
You're welcome.
Please proceed with your proof.

Last edited:
I think Sunni Man's avatar clearly shows that he wants to make the United States a Muslim country. :mad:

It's because he thinks that sharia is cool, because he's never actually lived under sharia, just like the fake carpet kisser that he is.
Sunni thinks Islam is so great that he doesn't even have a beard... or real teeth. :lol:
He put me on ignore because he's a fucking pussy fake muslim. A real muslim would fight back. IF he goes to a mosque, they probably make him go pray with the women.

loinboy, Hossfly, et al,

(A BIT OFF TOPIC)

MG Georges Sada made this claim over six years ago. And there is little to no evidence to support it. I highly suspect, as well as many others, that MG Sada made the claim to sell a book and to put together a grub stake in exchange for entry into the US. He tells them what they want to hear.

Report Finds No Evidence Syria Hid Iraqi Arms said:
The Iraq Survey Group's main findings -- that Hussein's Iraq did not possess chemical and biological weapons and had only aspirations for a nuclear program -- were made public in October in an interim report covering nearly 1,000 pages. Yesterday's final report, published on the Government Printing Office's Web site ( U.S. Government Printing Office Home Page ), incorporated those pages with minor editing and included 92 pages of addenda that tied up loose ends on Syria and other topics.

U.S. officials have held out the possibility that Syria worked in tandem with Hussein's government to hide weapons before the U.S.-led invasion. The survey group said it followed up on reports that a Syrian security officer had discussed collaboration with Iraq on weapons, but it was unable to complete that investigation. But Iraqi officials whom the group was able to interview "uniformly denied any knowledge of residual WMD that could have been secreted to Syria," the report said.
SOURCE: Report Finds No Evidence Syria Hid Iraqi Arms
REFERENCE: Iraq Survey Group Final Report

It looks like someone might be disagreeing with you. I often wondered why the MIGs found by our own military were buried in the sand.

Maybe they forgot, or maybe they were just trying to put things in the way of our oil that was under their sand?
(COMMENT)

There is a couple things wrong with the whole idea that the Saddam Hussein regime would hide WMD in Syria.

• First, the whole idea behind have the weapons, if not to use in an offensive strategy, would be to defend Iraq. He did neither. But if your country is about to fall to an aggressor, you really have nothing to lose by unleashing your terror weapon.
  • Second, Iraq (Saddam) wanted to be the Middle East strong man. The entire idea behind the WMD Program was for Iraq to extend its military influence across the region. Iraq would not give that advantage away to Syria.

The WMD Issue in Iraq is a case that will be in dispute forever, because the government and the people behind the war effort simply don't want to admit to blunders on various levels.

Most Respectfully,
R

v There is a couple things wrong with the whole idea that the Saddam Hussein regime would hide WMD in Syria.

• First, the whole idea behind have the weapons, if not to use in an offensive strategy, would be to defend Iraq. He did neither. But if your country is about to fall to an aggressor, you really have nothing to lose by unleashing your terror weapon.
  • Second, Iraq (Saddam) wanted to be the Middle East strong man. The entire idea behind the WMD Program was for Iraq to extend its military influence across the region. Iraq would not give that advantage away to Syria.

The WMD Issue in Iraq is a case that will be in dispute forever, because the government and the people behind the war effort simply don't want to admit to blunders on various levels.

Most Respectfully,
R
Country's don't normally give their weapons to an enemy for safe keeping. But for the sake of argument, let's say they did. It's hard to believe we wouldn't notice a convoy of semi's, traveling a 1000 miles across a desert, in a place that is one of the most watched areas in the world, with satellites that can read a license plate from 200 miles out in space.

Hans Blix was right. Iraq hadn't had any WMD's since 1993 and had no infrastructure in place to make any since we bombed them back to the stone age in the first Persian Gulf war.

loinboy, Hossfly, et al,

(A BIT OFF TOPIC)

MG Georges Sada made this claim over six years ago. And there is little to no evidence to support it. I highly suspect, as well as many others, that MG Sada made the claim to sell a book and to put together a grub stake in exchange for entry into the US. He tells them what they want to hear.

Report Finds No Evidence Syria Hid Iraqi Arms said:
The Iraq Survey Group's main findings -- that Hussein's Iraq did not possess chemical and biological weapons and had only aspirations for a nuclear program -- were made public in October in an interim report covering nearly 1,000 pages. Yesterday's final report, published on the Government Printing Office's Web site ( U.S. Government Printing Office Home Page ), incorporated those pages with minor editing and included 92 pages of addenda that tied up loose ends on Syria and other topics.

U.S. officials have held out the possibility that Syria worked in tandem with Hussein's government to hide weapons before the U.S.-led invasion. The survey group said it followed up on reports that a Syrian security officer had discussed collaboration with Iraq on weapons, but it was unable to complete that investigation. But Iraqi officials whom the group was able to interview "uniformly denied any knowledge of residual WMD that could have been secreted to Syria," the report said.
SOURCE: Report Finds No Evidence Syria Hid Iraqi Arms
REFERENCE: Iraq Survey Group Final Report

(COMMENT)

There is a couple things wrong with the whole idea that the Saddam Hussein regime would hide WMD in Syria.

Most Respectfully,
R

The WMD Issue in Iraq is a case that will be in dispute forever,

There is no dispute. Bush and his criminal friends lied.

v There is a couple things wrong with the whole idea that the Saddam Hussein regime would hide WMD in Syria.

Most Respectfully,
R
Country's don't normally give their weapons to an enemy for safe keeping. But for the sake of argument, let's say they did. It's hard to believe we wouldn't notice a convoy of semi's, traveling a 1000 miles across a desert, in a place that is one of the most watched areas in the world, with satellites that can read a license plate from 200 miles out in space.

Hans Blix was right. Iraq hadn't had any WMD's since 1993 and had no infrastructure in place to make any since we bombed them back to the stone age in the first Persian Gulf war.

Who can believe that a truck full of weapons could leave Iraq without mossad riding shotgun?

lionboy, et al,

You are correct (IMO). This idea of Iraq WMD in Syria is so wrong on a number of different levels.

(COMMENT)

I would not put all that much faith in the overhead intelligence platform surveillance system. It simply wasn't that good. I watched the squints convince a senior level official that a fire truck was a decontamination unit.

But Hans Blix and Scott Ritter were essentially correct. The intelligence was fouled up because were we analyzing what we saw, and not what we didn't see.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Hossfly isn't Jewish, but I am. Someone's anti-Semitism is showing.

Shhhh
shh.gif
don't say it like that, you might just upset him.

Poor hoss-----he is being accused of being jewish----
hoss ---fret not----it happened to poor Robert
Spencer too

you remember HAMLET ? I did read an essay
about that play which was based on the writers
concept that ROSENKRANZ and GUILDENSTERN
are "obviously" jews

Poor hoss-----he is being accused of being jewish----
hoss ---fret not----it happened to poor Robert
Spencer too

you remember HAMLET ? I did read an essay
about that play which was based on the writers
concept that ROSENKRANZ and GUILDENSTERN
are "obviously" jews
Oh, but it doesn't bother me. I am flattered.And though I'm not Jewish, I am descended from Manessah and I follow the Commandments and I eat Kosher as much as possible.

Shhhh
shh.gif
don't say it like that, you might just upset him.
Rehearsing your reaction speech again?

Why would I be upset over something that has nothing to do with me? We all know the A-card is automatically played everytime someone criticizes Israel. It's been played so often, that it has lost all its meaning and any connection to planet earth. You just use it now, to punish anyone who criticizes Israel, because you don't have the balls to clean your own house and don't like hearing people commenting on how fucked up your lawn looks. But instead of mowing the god-damn grass, you attack your neighbor's, because they hold proper housekeeping in higher regard.

Oh, but it doesn't bother me. I am flattered.And though I'm not Jewish, I am descended from Manessah and I follow the Commandments and I eat Kosher as much as possible.
You're a Hebrew wannabe, who constantly breaks the 9th Commandment on a daily basis.
I'm not Catholic either but I eat fish on Friday. Actually on Wednesday because Captain D's has a senior special.

(COMMENT)

I would not put all that much faith in the overhead intelligence platform surveillance system. It simply wasn't that good. I watched the squints convince a senior level official that a fire truck was a decontamination unit.

But Hans Blix and Scott Ritter were essentially correct. The intelligence was fouled up because were we analyzing what we saw, and not what we didn't see.

Most Respectfully,
R
We fouled up, because ever since Reagan was in office, we politicized our intel and cherry-picked what we wanted to use and dismissed what we couldn't. The smoking gun is when Bush told the British government he was going to "fix the intel" around the policy. There was no better example of this than the 16 words George Tenet took out of the SOTU speech, that was put back in by Cheney, regarding the uranian tubes. This was done in spite of the fact that the Administration had known for two weeks that the IAEA had said they were for centrifuges. But they dismissed what the nuclear experts had said and went with what a coke-head name Curveball said.

Forum List

Back