🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gravest Threat to World Peace

Shhhh
shh.gif
don't say it like that, you might just upset him.
Rehearsing your reaction speech again?

Why would I be upset over something that has nothing to do with me? We all know the A-card is automatically played everytime someone criticizes Israel. It's been played so often, that it has lost all its meaning and any connection to planet earth. You just use it now, to punish anyone who criticizes Israel, because you don't have the balls to clean your own house and don't like hearing people commenting on how fucked up your lawn looks. But instead of mowing the god-damn grass, you attack your neighbor's, because they hold proper housekeeping in higher regard.

My raction speech is much more polite than manny other posters on this forum. I am much more polite than YOU , specifically. It is always the easier to shut the mouth of someone whose opinions are not appriciated. Used to that by now.

The A-card Is baing "played" anytime anyone criticize Israel? Maybe because those criticizers end up showing their true colors at the end of the day? Their "justice" views are only there because it's suits the twisted way in which they present Jews and Israelis

Me like attaching the neighbor's "pretty" lawn ? I simply point out that most of his garbage he has thrown into MINE in order to make his lawn clean. IF we are using metaphores.
Among those currently living on the West Bank only Jews have enough water to grow lawns.
Why is that?

georgephillip, et al,

Now that is an interesting question and observation.

Among those currently living on the West Bank only Jews have enough water to grow lawns.
Why is that?
(COMMENT)

There might be a legitimate legal claim and cause of action for the West Bank, non-Israeli population. The Israelis have dug very deep wells (some more than 2000 feet) into the aquifer. (The claim is that under Israeli occupation law, the Palestinians cannot dig deep wells into the aquifer. --- The counter claim is that the Palestinians cannot put together a viable Water Management Program.)

This needs to be investigated and a Regional Water Management Plan developed that is fair to all living on the land.

Most Respectfully,
R

Historically, Iran is emulating the despotic and Hitler’esque pattern of increasing control of the population (including its education and access to information), belligerence, oppression of opposition parties, diversionary tactics (propaganda) to demonize "infidels / kafir" and Jews (in this instance "Americans" and "Zionists") that followed the election of the fascists in the 1930's in Germany.
That's why Iranian citizens (70% of which are under 30) are just waiting for their old mullahs to die off, before installing a secular government that would allow them to wear Levi's in public.

georgephillip, et al,

Why is that?
(COMMENT)

There might be a legitimate legal claim and cause of action for the West Bank, non-Israeli population. The Israelis have dug very deep wells (some more than 2000 feet) into the aquifer. (The claim is that under Israeli occupation law, the Palestinians cannot dig deep wells into the aquifer. --- The counter claim is that the Palestinians cannot put together a viable Water Management Program.)

This needs to be investigated and a Regional Water Management Plan developed that is fair to all living on the land.

Most Respectfully,
R

The solution is the illegal settlers need to go. THEIR PRESENCE ARE DAILY WAR CRIMES!

SherriMunnerlyn, georgephillip, et al,

I agree that, in terms of the West Bank, that the "Settlements" (given Israeli Sovereignty) beyond the Treaty Terms with Jordan, appear to be a violation of the internationally accepted law. I also agree, that the Israeli Administration of that "Occupied Territory" is more than questionable in terms of equity and fairness (and subject to a different debate). But that is not the point.

georgephillip, et al,

Why is that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The solution is the illegal settlers need to go. THEIR PRESENCE ARE DAILY WAR CRIMES!
(COMMENT)

That entire area needs to undergo a complete and total "Water Management Survey" and a long-term plan developed for the prosperity and survival of whoever ends up living on the land. Basic necessities like water need to be equitably distributed and made commonly available for everyone (ethnic clan and culture immaterial).

This shouldn't be a fight of Israeli water versus Palestinian water. That is ridiculous and merely demonstrates how childish and immature both sides have become in this struggle.

Both sides need to come together and work to build a prosperous and thriving regional economy in peace; not engage in such deprave disputes that are counterproductive.

Most Respectfully,
R

georgephillip, et al,

Why is that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I wouldn't start using the word war, because every war you hopeless bunch of losers have started you have lost and been forced to go begging for aid from other Arab countries who don't want to give the Palestinians one cent!

There is no such thing as illegal settlers, the Israelis have every right to build in the areas they wish under the Oslo Accords!

Whether or not there is peace is entirely up to the Palestinians, they have already been offered peace on a silver plate of 97% of their requirements plus settlement for any disputed areas, but of course what the Palestinians really want is all of Israel... and no peace until that happens.

I agree that, in terms of the West Bank, that the "Settlements" (given Israeli Sovereignty) beyond the Treaty Terms with Jordan, appear to be a violation of the internationally accepted law. I also agree, that the Israeli Administration of that "Occupied Territory" is more than questionable in terms of equity and fairness (and subject to a different debate). But that is not the point.

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

That entire area needs to undergo a complete and total "Water Management Survey" and a long-term plan developed for the prosperity and survival of whoever ends up living on the land. Basic necessities like water need to be equitably distributed and made commonly available for everyone (ethnic clan and culture immaterial).

This shouldn't be a fight of Israeli water versus Palestinian water. That is ridiculous and merely demonstrates how childish and immature both sides have become in this struggle.

Both sides need to come together and work to build a prosperous and thriving regional economy in peace; not engage in such deprave disputes that are counterproductive.

Most Respectfully,
R

But that will never happen unless outsiders force it to be done, present rules are nonJews are subhuman in Israel and Palestine.

georgephillip, et al,

Why is that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco..I have to warn you...you will wear your welcome out very quickly in this asylum by being reasonable. I knew the generalities of Israel's water policies;however, I didn't know any details like drilling depth, for example.

At the time Israel came into existence, some Jews and Arabs campaigned for a Semitic Union which, in theory, could have stretched from the Nile to the Euphrates. Do you think any such Union could be forged today?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Israel-Without-Zionism-Peace-Middle/dp/0020720505/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357694103&sr=8-1&keywords=israel+without+zionism"]http://www.amazon.com/Israel-Without-Zionism-Peace-Middle/dp/0020720505/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357694103&sr=8-1&keywords=israel+without+zionism[/ame]

Last edited:
georgephillip, et al,

Why is that?
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Silly camel crap. :D

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

But that will never happen unless outsiders force it to be done, present rules are nonJews are subhuman in Israel and Palestine.

More camel crap but at least you're consistent. :D

Have you come across any kosher camels lately?

"Two Systems: Separate and Unequal

"Palestinians are under Military Law and face the constant threat of arrest and detention without charge and can be held indefinitely. They have no right to representation or trial. Israelis living in illegal settlements on Palestinian land have all the privileges of Israeli Civil Law. As citizens of Israel, they can vote, seek redress in court, and have freedom of speech and assembly."

itISapartheid.org

It is apartheid...even before the (creeping) annexation of Area C.

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)
Most Respectfully,
R

I wouldn't start using the word war, because every war you hopeless bunch of losers have started you have lost and been forced to go begging for aid from other Arab countries who don't want to give the Palestinians one cent!

There is no such thing as illegal settlers, the Israelis have every right to build in the areas they wish under the Oslo Accords!

Whether or not there is peace is entirely up to the Palestinians, they have already been offered peace on a silver plate of 97% of their requirements plus settlement for any disputed areas, but of course what the Palestinians really want is all of Israel... and no peace until that happens.

With Iran making nukes, things aren't looking too good long term for Israel. I guess one holocaust wasn't enough? :dunno:

IMA: "So we should gas them all? or stick them in ovens? What?" :dunno:

it's no joke (the holocaust). yeah, go ahead and make 'light' of it. obviously, you mean like what Hitler did to anyone (butcher, baker, candlestick-maker) who was ‘just jewish’ ?? people were gassed and put in ovens just for that. how sick was that ?

Hitler and his men, a collective evil that was. just like the Taliban, ETC.

I don't care for having to use deadly force, (unfortunately, it is necessary-not everyone is "mentally sane" on planet earth) - "the taliban" (these hard-core-islamic-types) -- nothing but primitive-cave-dwelling, evil-minded
themoticon_insano-1.gif
mental patients running around LOOSE on planet earth....

...i certainly wouldn't get all
smallerCryingcopy-1.gif
choked-up. IF….. one felt swoooooop......

Helicopter.gif

IraqBombDrop.jpg

I hope they get the “SPOKESMAN

….a Taliban “spokesman” said……….

WHat a sick world. And to HECK with the media for dubbing that term. “A Taliban 'spokesman' claimed responsibility….”

the spokesmans' shell is human form...on the inside:
0029.gif

so in answer to what you asked about what should we do about these barbaric islamic beasts (if caught/captured)......

. . .even them.....
Emoticons.gif

too extreme. it's barbaric. the ones scurrying about, those riding off on their motorcycles after gunning down 9 year-old girls reading books....hopefully there can be a more humane way (if any) to rid the planet of these evil beasts. ...and no, there is no "talking to them." they're too far gone, their minds are stuck in CENTURIES AGO. beyond any help of any kind. so what's left ? unfortunately, deadly-force.

ththwachten.gif
i guess you
24d3e50f.gif
don't find this
violent-smiley-104.gif
'islamic-world' nearly as
1sm049ignore.gif
disturbing as I do.........

I'm guessing you don't know how many US civilians the Taliban has killed since 2001?
If you're a US citizen, maybe you should worry more about your native evil Christian beasts?

I'm guessing you don't know how many US civilians the Taliban has killed since 2001?
If you're a US citizen, maybe you should worry more about your native evil Christian beasts?

Silly comment how many US civilians are anywhere near taliban right now. Taliban is not even an international terrorist islamo nazi pig organization. It is simply a muslim
group ----generally pakistani ----intent on creating a comprehensively SHARIAH shit
hole in afghanistan ------and-----wherever it can spread more filth-----are the disgusting
dogs acitve in Kashmir?

Geez, Georgie Boy is beginning to sound more and more like a radical Muslim living here in the U.S. He never thinks about those evil Muslims who have murdered millions and millions of innocent people. He doesn't even think about the innocent people the Taliban has murdered so far. Maybe he thinks it is right for the Taliban to murder innocent people and, of course, do what they do to the females.

Silly comment how many US civilians are anywhere near taliban right now. Taliban is not even an international terrorist islamo nazi pig organization. It is simply a muslim
group ----generally pakistani ----intent on creating a comprehensively SHARIAH shit
hole in afghanistan ------and-----wherever it can spread more filth-----are the disgusting
dogs acitve in Kashmir?
Americans are killing Afghan and Pakistani civilians on the opposite side of the planet for money and market share. It's silly to confuse the greatest purveyor of violence on the planet with any and all Muslim crimes against humanity.

Geez, Georgie Boy is beginning to sound more and more like a radical Muslim living here in the U.S. He never thinks about those evil Muslims who have murdered millions and millions of innocent people. He doesn't even think about the innocent people the Taliban has murdered so far. Maybe he thinks it is right for the Taliban to murder innocent people and, of course, do what they do to the females.
How many millions and millions of innocent people have the Christian beasts murdered during your lifetime?
Why did you feel it was necessary to help murder innocent people...twice?
Care to confess any crimes against females you may have committed?
You have limited credibility when it comes to making moral judgments.
Maybe that's why you support Israel?

Forum List

Back