did but still considered that they had a WMD-----to wit the
very ADOLF - LIKE Saddaam Hussein and his merry crew

The WMD thing has been transformed into a kind of LIBEL
by propagandaists who also claim that WMD means
"NUCLEAR WEAPONS" Bush never claimed they had
NUCLEAR WEAPONS -------and I certainly did not believe they
We knew they had gas, because we sold it to them.

The WMD thing has been transformed into a kind of LIBEL
by propagandaists who also claim that WMD means
"NUCLEAR WEAPONS" Bush never claimed they had
NUCLEAR WEAPONS -------and I certainly did not believe they

Dont change the charge now, Bush and colin Powell claimed chemical and biological weapons Rumsfeld said in an ABC News interview when asked about WMDs: "We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quo6iXnZKyE]Rumsfeld lies. again. - YouTube[/ame]

I know the gravest threat to man-kind---
my mother told me---->>>

WHITE REFINED SUGAR

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV5Ggfn9PYM]Collin powell vial of anthrax Iraq war lies - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FejQH_VCB24]Powell Says US Should Not Have Invaded Iraq - YouTube[/ame]

The gravest threat to world peace is definitely Israel. You don't have to be for or against Israel to know that.

Shhhh
shh.gif
don't say it like that, you might just upset him.
Rehearsing your reaction speech again?

Why would I be upset over something that has nothing to do with me? We all know the A-card is automatically played everytime someone criticizes Israel. It's been played so often, that it has lost all its meaning and any connection to planet earth. You just use it now, to punish anyone who criticizes Israel, because you don't have the balls to clean your own house and don't like hearing people commenting on how fucked up your lawn looks. But instead of mowing the god-damn grass, you attack your neighbor's, because they hold proper housekeeping in higher regard.

My raction speech is much more polite than manny other posters on this forum. I am much more polite than YOU , specifically. It is always the easier to shut the mouth of someone whose opinions are not appriciated. Used to that by now.

The A-card Is baing "played" anytime anyone criticize Israel? Maybe because those criticizers end up showing their true colors at the end of the day? Their "justice" views are only there because it's suits the twisted way in which they present Jews and Israelis

Me like attaching the neighbor's "pretty" lawn ? I simply point out that most of his garbage he has thrown into MINE in order to make his lawn clean. IF we are using metaphores.

Oh, but it doesn't bother me. I am flattered.And though I'm not Jewish, I am descended from Manessah and I follow the Commandments and I eat Kosher as much as possible.
You're a Hebrew wannabe, who constantly breaks the 9th Commandment on a daily basis.
Well, obviously, you are a Muslim wannabee, and we can all chip in to buy a prayer rug for you. For all we know, you have a hankering to drop the sixth commandment and start killing innocent people just like your new brethren do. You might have to stop drinking at your favorite bar in Long Beach and start drinking at home where no one will see you.

Well, obviously, you are a Muslim wannabee, and we can all chip in to buy a prayer rug for you. For all we know, you have a hankering to drop the sixth commandment and start killing innocent people just like your new brethren do. You might have to stop drinking at your favorite bar in Long Beach and start drinking at home where no one will see you.
Sorry, I've been a white Irish Catholic my whole life and I drink wherever I fuckin' please.

BTW, that bar I keep mentioning (49ner Tavern), was in the movie Baseketball.

This is Kevin, the former owner of the bar, who I was told, committed suicide when he lost
all his money (in a law suit) and his girlfriend on the same day.

My raction speech is much more polite than manny other posters on this forum. I am much more polite than YOU , specifically. It is always the easier to shut the mouth of someone whose opinions are not appriciated. Used to that by now.
Don't talk to me about being polite, when you deliberately try to mis-characterize me as something I'm not. And to top it off, you can't even explain why I am what you're inferring.

The A-card Is baing "played" anytime anyone criticize Israel? Maybe because those criticizers end up showing their true colors at the end of the day? Their "justice" views are only there because it's suits the twisted way in which they present Jews and Israelis
See, this is what you do! It doesn't matter how valid the criticism is, you always have to spin it back onto whomever is doing the criticizing, as if the issue was about them and not something Israel has done. Which works out fine for people who never want to be responsible for the things they do.

International Law, is not my "justice view". They are laws that are supposed to prevent the crap this world went through in WWII, like the Holocaust. And when you disrespect those laws, you disrespect the victims of the Holocaust.

Me like attaching the neighbor's "pretty" lawn ? I simply point out that most of his garbage he has thrown into MINE in order to make his lawn clean. IF we are using metaphores.
Wrong metephor!

It's more like you built a fence across your neighbor's lawn, preventing him from having access to the street from his driveway. So now, because of your fence, he can't use his car to go to work, or to the store, or to the hospital (if he has a medical emergency) and everytime he complains about it, you take pot shots at him from your roof. Then you go around trashing him to all the other neighbors by telling them, that its not your fence that is the problem, its that his driveway was partially built over your great, great, great, grandmothers garden, before the city was incorporated and residential lots were mapped out.

The gravest threat to world peace is definitely Israel. You don't have to be for or against Israel to know that.
Oh yeah.

Iran’s nuclear bomb program complete

Israel shouldn't have started shit, then Iran would have no one to bomb. See, it leads right back to Israel.
Of course, Frau Ima overlooks the fact that the Muslim countries, especially Iran, want Israel wiped off of the map and have had this thought since the state of Israel was established. Perhaps Frau Ima can explain to us why in the textbooks of the Muslim world Israel doesn't even exist. And, Frau Ima forgets one important thing -- that he/she is considered an Infidel and many Islamists would have no problem doing him/her in no matter how much he/she whines on the Internet about Israel.

Oh yeah.

Iran’s nuclear bomb program complete

Israel shouldn't have started shit, then Iran would have no one to bomb. See, it leads right back to Israel.

You haven’t identified what “shit” Israel started so your post appears to be little more than venting as though you’re a wannabe Sherri, jr.

Historically, Iran is emulating the despotic and Hitler’esque pattern of increasing control of the population (including its education and access to information), belligerence, oppression of opposition parties, diversionary tactics (propaganda) to demonize "infidels / kafir" and Jews (in this instance "Americans" and "Zionists") that followed the election of the fascists in the 1930's in Germany.

It is remarkable to watch history repeat itself, especially as Iran moves closer and closer to obtaining nuclear weapons.

There is a bottom-feeding level of barbarism among the Iranian mullocrats (laughably referred to as the religious and political leadership), furthering and reveling in unjustifiable (albeit religiously inspired) age-old prejudices and hatreds, that make it difficult to refute the negative image of Moslems and Islam depicted in anti-Moslem cartoons and literature.

Sometimes the right and left dichotomy must be eschewed in favor of agreeing upon the simple difference between right and wrong. It is when we are not united against those who seriously challenge us and our way of life that we are most imperiled.
Rugged's Place

You haven’t identified what “shit” Israel started so your post appears to be little more than venting as though you’re a wannabe Sherri, jr.

Historically, Iran is emulating the despotic and Hitler’esque pattern of increasing control of the population (including its education and access to information), belligerence, oppression of opposition parties, diversionary tactics (propaganda) to demonize "infidels / kafir" and Jews (in this instance "Americans" and "Zionists") that followed the election of the fascists in the 1930's in Germany.

It is remarkable to watch history repeat itself, especially as Iran moves closer and closer to obtaining nuclear weapons.

There is a bottom-feeding level of barbarism among the Iranian mullocrats (laughably referred to as the religious and political leadership), furthering and reveling in unjustifiable (albeit religiously inspired) age-old prejudices and hatreds, that make it difficult to refute the negative image of Moslems and Islam depicted in anti-Moslem cartoons and literature.

The Jews learned a lot from their Messiah, Hitler, who led them to the promised land. Just look at Gaza, it's a replica of the Warsaw Ghetto. Jews as a master race in the area, take any land that they want, the Mossad who could give the SS a run for their money...

The Jews learned a lot from their Messiah, Hitler, who led them to the promised land. Just look at Gaza, it's a replica of the Warsaw Ghetto. Jews as a master race in the area, take any land that they want, the Mossad who could give the SS a run for their money...

Your characterizations are untrue and only serve to placate your prejudices.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbKxiQbJ9U0]Luxury mall opens in Gaza - YouTube[/ame]

Gaza Mall Sells 'Zionist' Goods - A7 Exclusive Features - News - Israel National News

Do a search for the Gaza theme park.

But then again, when people elect an Islamic terrorist syndicate to perform government functions, don’t expectations need to be muted?

Blog: Wash. Post exposes corruption, repression in Gaza under Hamas

Forum List

Back