🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gravest Threat to World Peace

...never will be either. As long as there remains 2 or more people in close proximity to one another their will be arguments & war... it's part of being "natural" human. As far as nukes go, their just another weapon in the arsenal of mankind's endless war upon each other. Folks are aggressive by nature... get used to it.

And?

BTW, why do you need Isabella to excuse apartheid in Israel?
Does it make you feel better about supporting "creeping annexation" in Palestine?
Let me once again post what Rev. Heddings has said. He happens to live in Israel and fought apartheid as a young man in South Africa so he should know more than you do about apartheid, Georgie Boy. Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy, has no problem with the actual apartheid being practiced in Muslim countries. As long as his friends, the Muslims, do it, it is quite OK with him. And not only apartheid in Muslim countries, but the murder of people just because of their religious beliefs.

The Myth of Israeli Apartheid | ICEJ Canada
What did Mandela have to say about Israeli apartheid?
I'll let you research that one, Hossie.

"The prevailing attitude of all U.S. administrations was drafted by Henry Morgenthau, and was later updated by Kenneth Waltz. One line guided all of them - Dennis Ross, Martin Indyk, George Mitchell - essentially, that any possible settlement must match the positions of the stronger party.

"This is how the Americans abandoned the refugee issue, and this is why they abandoned the opposition to settlements. Netanyahu is no genius. He is simply not interested in saying good-bye to the occupation. That is all. After all, he came to power because of this. To complain about him is to complain about November rain.

"The Israeli public's choice is a different matter. The spokesmen of the dovish camp tell us horror stories about a future binational state. But the binational state is already here. It has a rigid apartheid legal system, as the High Court of Justice fades away."

As goes the legal system...

Israel's apartheid is worse than South Africa's - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Leave it to Georgie Boy to post something from a Leftist newspapers whose writers so many times appear to wish the destruction of Israel. I much rather believe the Reverend who fought apartheid in South Africa than anything Haaretz has to say. He saw what real apartheid is, not those writing for Haaretz. Meanwhile, Georgie Boy, doesn't want to believe the Arab journalists who say that the Arabs have it better in Israel than the other Arab countries. It is almost against Georgie Boy's religion to hear anyone say anything good about israel even if it is said by Arabs themselves. Since you brought up Mandela, did you notice what the Reverend said he would say to Desmond Tutu if Tutu were in front of him? Get back to us, Georgie Boy, about apartheid when you can tell us how wonderful the Arab world is to the people living in their countries.

I would say this item is a grave threat:

Iran has crisis meeting over WND’s nuke story
Innuendo's (what you're doing here) are not threats.

In addition, your source claims this was the 2nd time they've been caught with a secret site. This is not true. I don't know how this one was discovered, but the first one was found out when the Iranian's themselves, disclosed the location of the site to the IAEA, as required, per their agreement with the UN.

A "threat" would be a smoking gun. This falls far short of that.

Are you really trying to tell us that all the dock workers down at Fern's Bar are convicts? Maybe you really mean the bar that you are a regular at. Since you aren't a customer at Fern's Bar, I doubt you know who is who in there.
I've been to Fern's enough times to know it's mostly a bar for convicts out on loan to the public.

In addition, your source claims this was the 2nd time they've been caught with a secret site. This is not true. I don't know how this one was discovered, but the first one was found out when the Iranian's themselves, disclosed the location of the site to the IAEA, as required, per their agreement with the UN.

We'll probably get a chance to see what one or two MOPS will do.

Donley: New bunker-busting bomb ready to use - Air Force News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Air Force Times

I see you insist on making irresponsible statements?

Why post an article about dropping one of these on an Iranian bunker, when it has not been proven the Iranian's have done anything wrong? Are you doing this to appease Israel?

As far as Syria, the Russian's are guarding their chemical warehouses. Do you have any idea what would happen if we dropped one of these on the Russian's?

I see you insist on making irresponsible statements?

Why post an article about dropping one of these on an Iranian bunker, when it has not been proven the Iranian's have done anything wrong? Are you doing this to appease Israel?

As far as Syria, the Russian's are guarding their chemical warehouses. Do you have any idea what would happen if we dropped one of these on the Russian's?
There won't be one bomb dropped unless Iran puts a rocket on a launch vehicle.
No one is going to bomb a chemical weapons storage site.

We'll probably get a chance to see what one or two MOPS will do.

Donley: New bunker-busting bomb ready to use - Air Force News | News from Afghanistan & Iraq - Air Force Times

Oh great! Another war we can't win that's none of our business that'll get a ton of our brave soldiers killed for nothing. We'll never learn.

Let me once again post what Rev. Heddings has said. He happens to live in Israel and fought apartheid as a young man in South Africa so he should know more than you do about apartheid, Georgie Boy. Meanwhile, of course, Georgie Boy, has no problem with the actual apartheid being practiced in Muslim countries. As long as his friends, the Muslims, do it, it is quite OK with him. And not only apartheid in Muslim countries, but the murder of people just because of their religious beliefs.

The Myth of Israeli Apartheid | ICEJ Canada

"The prevailing attitude of all U.S. administrations was drafted by Henry Morgenthau, and was later updated by Kenneth Waltz. One line guided all of them - Dennis Ross, Martin Indyk, George Mitchell - essentially, that any possible settlement must match the positions of the stronger party.

"This is how the Americans abandoned the refugee issue, and this is why they abandoned the opposition to settlements. Netanyahu is no genius. He is simply not interested in saying good-bye to the occupation. That is all. After all, he came to power because of this. To complain about him is to complain about November rain.

"The Israeli public's choice is a different matter. The spokesmen of the dovish camp tell us horror stories about a future binational state. But the binational state is already here. It has a rigid apartheid legal system, as the High Court of Justice fades away."

Israel's apartheid is worse than South Africa's - Israel News | Haaretz Daily Newspaper
Leave it to Georgie Boy to post something from a Leftist newspapers whose writers so many times appear to wish the destruction of Israel. I much rather believe the Reverend who fought apartheid in South Africa than anything Haaretz has to say. He saw what real apartheid is, not those writing for Haaretz. Meanwhile, Georgie Boy, doesn't want to believe the Arab journalists who say that the Arabs have it better in Israel than the other Arab countries. It is almost against Georgie Boy's religion to hear anyone say anything good about israel even if it is said by Arabs themselves. Since you brought up Mandela, did you notice what the Reverend said he would say to Desmond Tutu if Tutu were in front of him? Get back to us, Georgie Boy, about apartheid when you can tell us how wonderful the Arab world is to the people living in their countries.
Can you link to a single Haaretz writer calling for Israel's destruction?

There exists a rigid apartheid legal system in Greater Israel.
Israeli Arab gets arrested for throwing rocks and is tried in civil courts for assault.
Palestinian Arab gets arrested for the same offense and is tried by military courts for terrorism.

Israeli Arab gets arrested for throwing rocks and is tried in civil courts for assault.
Palestinian Arab gets arrested for the same offense and is tried by military courts for terrorism.
You can read between the lines of what these Leftist writers at Haaretz are saying? It appears that they wouldn't have any problem if their fellow Israelis laid down and let the Arabs roll right over them to take over the country. By the way, I thought the subject was about apartheid in Israel so how come you are now throwing in Palestinians outside of Israel and in the territories. I wonder what the LAPD and the courts would do with Georgie Boy if he took it in his head to start throwing rocks at some innocent Jews coming out of a synagogue on Wilshire Blvd., What do you think your sentence would be, Georgie, for this hate crime? As an aside, I would love to see Georgie Boy reside in some Muslim country for a length of time so that he could actually experience what apartheid is really like when it comes to non Muslims.

You can read between the lines of what these Leftist writers at Haaretz are saying? It appears that they wouldn't have any problem if their fellow Israelis laid down and let the Arabs roll right over them to take over the country. By the way, I thought the subject was about apartheid in Israel so how come you are now throwing in Palestinians outside of Israel and in the territories. I wonder what the LAPD and the courts would do with Georgie Boy if he took it in his head to start throwing rocks at some innocent Jews coming out of a synagogue on Wilshire Blvd., What do you think your sentence would be, Georgie, for this hate crime? As an aside, I would love to see Georgie Boy reside in some Muslim country for a length of time so that he could actually experience what apartheid is really like when it comes to non Muslims.
Another aside: No one is denying the intolerance of some Muslims, especially rich, elite Muslims whose rule often depends on USAID. The fact that you can point to much worse human rights violations committed by Muslims in Sudan, for example, doesn't mitigate Jewish crimes in the Occupied Territories, where, by the way, all Arabs live under Jewish (military) laws. If I were convicted of a Hate Crime in LA, by contrast, I would appear in civilian courts and be entitled to all due process. Finally, those lefties at Haaretz might prefer living in a democratic state instead of a Jewish state, yet I'm pretty sure they would not endorse laying down before Hamas to accomplish that task; why would you think they would?

Georgie arabs do not live under "jewish laws" in the territories You
are very confused. You are thinking of shariah Arabs can dress as
they wish and even pray in public in the territories and they can eat
PUBLICALLY on Yom Kippur There are no specific laws for non jews
in jewish law ------they can even SING publically and if they hand a
koran to a jew-----they will not be executed

Whose laws do Arabs in the Occupied Territories live under?

You mean like in the US? That would be the white man's laws. :D
And what kind of payback might the "white eyes" expect?

"The human species, led by white Europeans and Euro-Americans, has been on a 500-year-long planetwide rampage of conquering, plundering, looting, exploiting and polluting the Earth—as well as killing the indigenous communities that stood in the way.

"But the game is up.

"The technical and scientific forces that created a life of unparalleled luxury—as well as unrivaled military and economic power—for the industrial elites are the forces that now doom us."

Chris Hedges: The Myth of Human Progress - Chris Hedges' Columns - Truthdig

The force you describe has its root in ROME----but nope---
it is not going to drop dead and be replaced ---it will simply
get DILUTED

The force you describe has its root in ROME----but nope---
it is not going to drop dead and be replaced ---it will simply
get DILUTED
Can you name the force?

"If we fail in this great experiment, this experiment of apes becoming intelligent enough to take charge of their own destiny, nature will shrug and say it was fun for a while to let the apes run the laboratory, but in the end it was a bad idea..."

Chris Hedges: The Myth of Human Progress - Chris Hedges' Columns - Truthdig

georgephillip, Hossfly, et al,

I'm kind-a-intrigued by the alternative perspective.

(COMMENT)

OK, I'm opening my mind. Granted I don't agree with the Administration of the Occupied Territories, and have often thought that there are alternative ways of doing the same thing. But I have to ask, other than sensationalize and propaganda effects, why some consistently invoke the "apartheid" label on nearly all things security and police related.

I mean, I know how to begin the process of fixing the Administration of the Occupied Territories (not that Israel would do it); but, I see I don't quite understand this labeling.

How are you applying the concepts of "Apartheid" to the "OTs?"

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back