to make the stuff SHINE My mother never taught me----she
was quick in the tiny kithchen and ----impatient. JULIA CHILD
TAUGHT ME!!!!!!! I did learn how to thicken gravy and soup with
an egg from my mom----THE TEMPERING PROCESS---

then later on in life I learned about FATS AND CHOLESTEROL
gravy has been killing people for MILLENIA
I don't know how to make gravy!

I can make quesadilla's.

Easy. Hands down, the Islamist menace & their useful idiots in the West (not mentionin' any names)

The gravest threat to the world today is GRAVY I was so delighted
when I learned how to SUCESSFULY --deglaze ---and make roux---
and use cream to THICKEN gravy completely free of lump and
curdle and toss in WINE and ------even cheese and BUTTER

I don't know how to make gravy!

I can make quesadilla's.

I love quesadillas but I wonder if the mexicans had CHEESE---
before CORTEZ showed up and stole the gold maybe he
taught them to make spanish cheese-----as payment for the gold---
not to mention the life of Montezuma. I like cheese and avocados---
Thus MONTEZUMA did not die in vain

You are one stupid fuck ima.

Palestinians should never have weapons. They don't know what to do with them except launch missiles indiscriminately at Israel while yelling DEATH TO ISRAEL.
So tell the Jews to stop stealing Palestinian land and water; you might also suggest the hired Jewish killers stop using Palestinian children for target practice.

Palestinians should never have weapons. They don't know what to do with them except launch missiles indiscriminately at Israel while yelling DEATH TO ISRAEL.
So tell the Jews to stop stealing Palestinian land and water; you might also suggest the hired Jewish killers stop using Palestinian children for target practice.

Anyone who drinks water in SPAIN is stealing water from THE MUSLIMS which is
why muslims have a right to slit the throats of the children of-----non muslims---or
the muslims of the ---other sect ---who are not REALLY THE RIGHT KIND of muslims---
I understand your POV "georgie"

why muslims have a right to slit the throats of the children of-----non muslims---or
the muslims of the ---other sect ---who are not REALLY THE RIGHT KIND of muslims---
iro, please tell us you never reproduced. :D

No bout adoubt it, ear wax is the gravest threat to world peace, hear.

No bout adoubt it, ear wax is the gravest threat to world peace, hear.

Ear Wax is ---lipids-----like butter-----but it is useless in gravy. In general excess ear wax---is the result of IRRITATION----ie inflammation caused either by infection or ----digging
around in there. Be very modest in your finger thrusting and avoid Q-tips. I see no
reason to thrust the corner of a cloth into the AUDITORY CANAL of a child. I am not
sure if ------my reasoning is correct-----but my mom seemed intent on SCRUBBING
that tiny space in the heads of her children-----and I had lots of earaches as a child---
in fact even a few in adulthood.-----but my kid never had one LEAVE THOSE TINY
LITTLE HOLES ALONE----or consult your pediatrician whenever the URGE to scrape
them out becomes IRRESISTABLE. I will admit----she was also a far more meticulous
broom user than am I------no speck of dust had a chance

The Israeli's have no jurisdiction with any Palestinian Organization. What they need to do, is stop interfering and let the Pals determine for themselves how they want to govern.

Citizens of every country have the right to self-determination and the Pals are no different.
Letting the Palis to have self determination would be letting them determine what kind of weapons they could smuggle into Gaza.

You have a brain the size of a housefly, if the Pals had self-determination, they wouldn't need to "smuggle" anything, they could just buy their weapons on the open market, just like Israel does.
Why, Ima, it is quite obvious that you have the tiny brain of a bored cockroach househusband/housewife who crawls out of the woodwork because there is nothing going on with the other cockroaches in the Nazi bund in your small town. We all can see that you would love to see the Palestinians get weapons so that they will be able to satisfy your fondest wish, and that is for Israel to be destroyed, just like all the good Nazis do. Now go back into the woodwork for a while where you belong and finish up the dusting in there..

Letting the Palis to have self determination would be letting them determine what kind of weapons they could smuggle into Gaza.

You have a brain the size of a housefly, if the Pals had self-determination, they wouldn't need to "smuggle" anything, they could just buy their weapons on the open market, just like Israel does.
Why, Ima, it is quite obvious that you have the tiny brain of a bored cockroach househusband/housewife who crawls out of the woodwork because there is nothing going on with the other cockroaches in the Nazi bund in your small town. We all can see that you would love to see the Palestinians get weapons so that they will be able to satisfy your fondest wish, and that is for Israel to be destroyed, just like all the good Nazis do. Now go back into the woodwork for a while where you belong and finish up the dusting in there..

Herr housefly, change the fucking record you fat fuck. And then tell us which sovereign nation aside from them (if and when...) isn't allowed to purchase weapons for their military/homeland defense/police...? Any?

I'm clear on your motives as well:

"Since its construction, the resulting diversion of water from the Jordan River has been a source of tension with Syria and Jordan.[7]

"In 1964, Syria attempted construction of a Headwater Diversion Plan that would have blocked the flow of water into the Sea of Galilee, sharply reducing the capacity of the carrier.[8]

"This project and Israel's subsequent physical attack on those diversion efforts in 1965 were factors which played into regional tensions culminating in the 1967 Six-Day War.

"Israel captured the Golan Heights from Syria in the course of the war; the Heights contain some of the sources of the Sea of Galilee."

National Water Carrier of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yeah so? the 1967 war happened because Syria tried to illegally interrupt river flow into another country? Doing so is illegal I am intrigued that Syria decided to
join Nasser in his attack on Israel----knowing the risks simply because Israel objected
to its illegal manipulation of rivers The Kineret is important Yeshua aka Jesus---
walked on it

Herr housefly, change the fucking record you fat fuck. And then tell us which sovereign nation aside from them (if and when...) isn't allowed to purchase weapons for their military/homeland defense/police...? Any?
"Palestine" can't be trusted with weapons; they're irresponsible.

yeah so? the 1967 war happened because Syria tried to illegally interrupt river flow into another country? Doing so is illegal I am intrigued that Syria decided to
join Nasser in his attack on Israel----knowing the risks simply because Israel objected
to its illegal manipulation of rivers The Kineret is important Yeshua aka Jesus---
walked on it
Which country attacked first in 1967?
Which country deliberately murdered 34 US servicemen on June 8, 1967?
Which country tripled its geography as a result of the Six Day War?

walked on it
Do you know?

walked on it

Nasser attacked with an act of war----the embargo of the straits of tiran----and
his heavy build up of troops on the border that included Russian military experts
in the field and his STATEMENT that he was about to annhilate Israel- In preparation for his attack-----the pig Nasser also threw UN peace keeping troops out of
the sinai ---Israel responded
by knocking out a few empty planes on the tarmac in Egypt----an act more
of mild vandalism and less serious than throwing rocks at human beings

June 9 1967 ---saw a military accident----one of many There are lethal military accidents in the USA military even during peace time every year Ask me how I know.

the mythological joke THE UAR lost the war it started ----in 1967 just as its "god"
--DER FUHRER lost his war in 1945. the silly UAR and the murderer of his own army--NASSER miscalculated ------later on he dropped dead of a heart attack

georgephillip, et al,

Yes, correct: the Israelis.

walked on it
(REFERENCES)

Israel’s attack on Egypt in June ’67 was not ‘preemptive’ said:
“Helms was awakened at 3:00 in the morning on 5 June by a call from the CIA Operations Center”, which had received the report “that Israel had launched its attack” and that, contrary to Israel’s claims that Egypt had been the aggressor, Israel had fired first. Ref #2

(COMMENT)

Having said that, it is only fair to explain that proximity of combat forces on borders speaks volumes. In such conditions there are usually "tripwires" (slang for and event that triggers an automatic series of responses). I don't think we will every know what triggered what event.

it is interesting to note that in addition to the UAR (Egypt's) had moved 100,000 troops to the border, which included 900+ Tanks, 1000+ APCs, and 1000+ Artillery pieces, both Syria and Jordan had 75,000 troops and 55,000 (respectively) to their borders with Israel. I think it safe to say that they sure made it look like an attack was immanent.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hey Roc, we know what (REFERENCES) and (COMMENT) are, you don't have to keep saying it. Jus' sayin'.

ima,

Yes, I know. It's not so much for you as it is for me.

Hey Roc, we know what (REFERENCES) and (COMMENT) are, you don't have to keep saying it. Jus' sayin'.
(COMMENT)

I have the mental deficiency in some respect. I know it is annoying for some. But it just the way I am.

Most Respectfully and with the Greatest of Apologies,
R

For ever and ever and ever-----islamo nazis will insist that the statements not
only by nasser but by arab UN diplomats for weeks threatening the
ANNHILATION of THE ZIONIST ENTITY----and the huge build up of
armaments and tanks in the SINAI --with RUSSIAN MILITARY EXPERTS
in attendance and the embargo of the straits of Tiran ---were
not acts of aggression------a vandalism of a few unpiloted
planes in Egypt was the INSTIGATION OF THE WAR
of 1967-----who said islamo nazi pigs have no sense of humor?

well----of course the incursion by Hezbollah and murder
of Israelis in 2006 was not an aggression either ---nor
were the tens of thousands of poison nail bomb on Haifa

Forum List

Back