🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gravest Threat to World Peace

Herr housefly, change the fucking record you fat fuck. And then tell us which sovereign nation aside from them (if and when...) isn't allowed to purchase weapons for their military/homeland defense/police...? Any?
How dare you ask "The Chosen", a question like that!

ima,

Yes, I know. It's not so much for you as it is for me.

Hey Roc, we know what (REFERENCES) and (COMMENT) are, you don't have to keep saying it. Jus' sayin'.
(COMMENT)

I have the mental deficiency in some respect. I know it is annoying for some. But it just the way I am.

Most Respectfully and with the Greatest of Apologies,
R
If you actually have any mental deficiencies they are not revealed in your arguments or prose.
Would you mind giving us a thumbnail sketch of your formal education, Rocco?
You and your links have definitely expanded my understanding of these problems.

Herr housefly, change the fucking record you fat fuck. And then tell us which sovereign nation aside from them (if and when...) isn't allowed to purchase weapons for their military/homeland defense/police...? Any?
So tell us, Loinboy, in the bar that you frequent, have you ever heard refined women talk like Frau Ima? Maybe the transgenders do when they forget how they are supposed to act. Perhaps his/her talk excites some of the readers such as you. The amusing thing about all this is that you and Frau Ima don't really care about the Arabs at all. They are just pawns for you so that you can diss those you stupidly call "the chosen people" when you don't even know what the term "chosen" actually means when it refers to the Jews. I really would suggest that you find out so that you don't keep sounding like someone who frequents the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites where this "chosen" shtick is very popular.
By the way, I am not a Jew but it seems that everyone who sticks up for Israel and/or the Jews is a Jew in the demented mind of others. Am I accusing you of being a Muslim because you are always dissing Israel? A Dhimwit perhaps, but not a Muslim. Now go order yourself another drink.

So tell us, Loinboy, in the bar that you frequent, have you ever heard refined women talk like Frau Ima? Maybe the transgenders do when they forget how they are supposed to act. Perhaps his/her talk excites some of the readers such as you. The amusing thing about all this is that you and Frau Ima don't really care about the Arabs at all. They are just pawns for you so that you can diss those you stupidly call "the chosen people" when you don't even know what the term "chosen" actually means when it refers to the Jews. I really would suggest that you find out so that you don't keep sounding like someone who frequents the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites where this "chosen" shtick is very popular.
By the way, I am not a Jew but it seems that everyone who sticks up for Israel and/or the Jews is a Jew in the demented mind of others. Am I accusing you of being a Muslim because you are always dissing Israel? A Dhimwit perhaps, but not a Muslim. Now go order yourself another drink.
Is this the bar you speak of?

Pretty cool, huh? It's the place you can go, where YOU get to "choose".

I don't believe in this "Chosen" BS! God does not choose; God does not pick sides.

BTW, if you're going to complain about being accused a Jew for sticking up for Israel, it's best not to do it after calling someone who criticizes Israel, an "NeoNazi/Islamofascist".

Housefly, are you in love with Israel because you're one of those mental case Christians who needs armageddon in the ME so that Jesus can come back and save your sorry fat lardbutt? Or did an arab steal your cookies or sumthin'?

Is this the bar you speak of?

Pretty cool, huh? It's the place you can go, where YOU get to "choose".

I don't believe in this "Chosen" BS! God does not choose; God does not pick sides.

BTW, if you're going to complain about being accused a Jew for sticking up for Israel, it's best not to do it after calling someone who criticizes Israel, an "NeoNazi/Islamofascist".
Well it seems like you are a regular down at your own local bar. Do the women down there talk like Frau Ima? In fact we are all getting an education from him/her as to how the NeoNazis talk in his/her small town -- probably some dairy town in upstate New York where instead of Frau Ima saying moo moo to the cows, he/she comes on here and posts a bunch of nonsense with his/her usual vulgarity. Isn't that strange that it is the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites which make a big stink about the "chosen ones." Do you really believe that an intelligent person believes that so many of those who bring up "chosen ones" even heard of this term before they started reading these hate sites? I don't believe you have the vaguest idea what "chosen" means when it refers to the Jews. Now tell the bartender to pour you another one.

Housefly, are you in love with Israel because you're one of those mental case Christians who needs armageddon in the ME so that Jesus can come back and save your sorry fat lardbutt? Or did an arab steal your cookies or sumthin'?
I guess we can all see how busy Ima troll has been this morning. This househusband/housewife must be very, very bored in his/her little town and probably wishes the Bund would meet more often for a social hour. Did someone steal Frau Ima's pink panties that said Friday on them so she is trying to forget this by trolling with one post after another this morning? He/she probably misses his/her boxer shorts.

"Results of a new poll commissioned by the European Commission show that Israel is believed by Europeans in 15 countries to be the greatest threat to world peace, greater than North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan.

"While the European Commission will release the full results of the poll on Monday, the International Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace.

"Shockingly, Israel was rated first.

"This poll is an indication that Europeans have bought into the vilification and demonization campaign directed against the State of Israel and her supporters by European leaders and media."

Or maybe the world is waking to Jewish atrocities in the same way it recognized those of Hitler, Stalin, and White South Africa?

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace | The Jewish Federations of North America

Er, "Jewish" atrocities????

Trying to revive the blood libel, are you? How very inclusive and egalitarian of you, Georgie!

There is a reason why Chomsky is a boorish ass; episodes of stupidity such as you posted.

What Chomsky conveniently chooses not to address is the dangerous mindset of the Iranian Mullocrats with regard to their the view of a cataclysmic Endtimes envisioned within the shia version of islam. The pre-fab “president” of Iran, Ahmadinijad, has a belief he is responsible for assisting shia islams mahdi in bringing forth those Endtmes.

History is replete with various Endtimers to include Jim Jones, Marshall Applewhite and others. Those religious fanatics had varying interpretations of the Endtimes. The damage to humanity that they could inflict was limited. It's a very different case with islamist ideologues who have a vision of the Endtimes which implementation can be assisted by nuclear weapons.

I have no desire to see a war started (by the Iranians), as fulfillment of some lurid religious fantasy regarding the return of a mythical figure.

Iran leader's U.N. finale reveals apocalyptic view

Ahmadinejad evokes return of messianic Islamic 'madhi'

Read more: Iran leader's U.N. finale reveals apocalyptic view Iran leader’s U.N. finale reveals apocalyptic view

Ahmadinejad is on record as stating he believes he is to have a personal role in ushering in the age of the Mahdi. In a Nov. 16, 2005, speech in Tehran, he said he sees his main mission in life as to "pave the path for the glorious reappearance of Imam Mahdi, may Allah hasten his reappearance."

Please feel free to email your pal Chomsky and tell him I said he's an asshole.

Thanks.
End-timers play a prominent role in Christianity, as well, and, so far, only Christians have used nuclear weapons on innocent civilians. It is primarily the US and Israel who are showing by their actions how much they endorse the concept of a nuclear weapons free zone in the Middle East:

"A large majority of the world appears to share Arab views on the Iranian threat. The Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) has vigorously supported Iran's right to enrich uranium, most recently at its summit meeting in Tehran last August.

"India, the most populous member of the NAM, has found ways to evade the onerous U.S. financial sanctions on Iran. Plans are proceeding to link Iran's Chabahar port, refurbished with Indian assistance, to Central Asia through Afghanistan. Trade relations are also reported to be increasing. Were it not for strong U.S. pressures, these natural relations would probably improve substantially."

Noam Chomsky: The Gravest Threat to World Peace

False comparisons and bad analogies, George.

You and Chomsky have a shared pathology.

:clap2::clap2:

Trying to revive the blood libel, are you? How very inclusive and egalitarian of you, Georgie!
"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and the 1948 Arab-Israeli War."

Would that qualify as "atrocity" if the same number of Jews had "left, fled or were expelled from their homes..."?

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're becoming a tad parochial (not to mention predictable), Marg.

End-timers play a prominent role in Christianity, as well, and, so far, only Christians have used nuclear weapons on innocent civilians. It is primarily the US and Israel who are showing by their actions how much they endorse the concept of a nuclear weapons free zone in the Middle East:

"A large majority of the world appears to share Arab views on the Iranian threat. The Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) has vigorously supported Iran's right to enrich uranium, most recently at its summit meeting in Tehran last August.

"India, the most populous member of the NAM, has found ways to evade the onerous U.S. financial sanctions on Iran. Plans are proceeding to link Iran's Chabahar port, refurbished with Indian assistance, to Central Asia through Afghanistan. Trade relations are also reported to be increasing. Were it not for strong U.S. pressures, these natural relations would probably improve substantially."

"Results of a new poll commissioned by the European Commission show that Israel is believed by Europeans in 15 countries to be the greatest threat to world peace, greater than North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan.

"While the European Commission will release the full results of the poll on Monday, the International Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace.

"Shockingly, Israel was rated first."

Are you shocked, Skye?

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace | The Jewish Federations of North America

And we should look to brainless Skye for all the answers?

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, known in Arabic as the Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah, lit. 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when approximately 711,000 to 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine and the 1948 Arab-Israeli War."

Would that qualify as "atrocity" if the same number of Jews had "left, fled or were expelled from their homes..."?

No, you're exhibiting bigotry by claiming the purported 'atrocities' as connected to Judaism. Which was my point.

I'm surprised that you're unaware that in fact a larger number of Jews were expelled from their homes - with nothing, and their property confiscated - the total is about 950,000 people.

Nobody else called that an 'atrocity', no. In fact, they pretend to not know it was planned back in the '30's by an international cabal.

No, you're exhibiting bigotry by claiming the purported 'atrocities' as connected to Judaism. Which was my point.

I'm surprised that you're unaware that in fact a larger number of Jews were expelled from their homes - with nothing, and their property confiscated - the total is about 950,000 people.

Nobody else called that an 'atrocity', no. In fact, they pretend to not know it was planned back in the '30's by an international cabal.
Georgie Boy says you are predictable, Marg, but he is so predictable dragging out his beloved Wikipedia and of course telling us constantly about all those poor Arabs who had to leave because of the Jews. Since this is a free country, everyone can believe what they want to believe, and Georgie Boy believes one thing and others believe another thing.
Palestinian 'Nakba' Depends on Your Perspective - Inside Israel - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Forum List

Back