🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gravest Threat to World Peace

So true, Marg. A person would have to be comatose not to realize that there are posters who throw around their "Chosen" bit like it was a derogatory term for the Jews. If a Muslim were posting here and saying like was said on other forums that Islam is for the entire world, those spouting off about "Chosen" would be very, very quiet and not say a thing.
If you want a little sympathy, you'll find it between "shit" and "syphalis" in the dictionary.

You complaining about the derrogatory comments of others, is like Charles Manson bitching about people who are "pro-choice".

After all the crap you've said about muslims, take this whiney bullshit and shove it up your ass!

Of course he does, doesn't he send the ones he likes to heaven and the ones he doesn't like to hell.
That's on Judgement Day, a whole different thing.

Plus, according to the traditional Jewish interpretation of the Bible, Israel's character as the chosen people is unconditional, as it says in Deuteronomy 14:2,
"For you are a holy people to YHWH your God, and God has chosen you to be his treasured people from all the nations that are on the face of the earth."
The Torah also says,
"Now therefore, if you will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then you shall be a peculiar treasure unto me from all the peoples, for all the earth is mine" (Exodus 19:5).
God promises that he will never exchange his people with any other:
"And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you." (Genesis 17:7).
I'm not jewish and I don't subscribe to their teachings.

After 8 years of Catholic school and over a 1000 masses attended, that has not been my experience. God does not choose, that is not what HE is about.

So true, Marg. A person would have to be comatose not to realize that there are posters who throw around their "Chosen" bit like it was a derogatory term for the Jews. If a Muslim were posting here and saying like was said on other forums that Islam is for the entire world, those spouting off about "Chosen" would be very, very quiet and not say a thing.
If you want a little sympathy, you'll find it between "shit" and "syphalis" in the dictionary.

You complaining about the derrogatory comments of others, is like Charles Manson bitching about people who are "pro-choice".

After all the crap you've said about muslims, take this whiney bullshit and shove it up your ass!
Does this mean that every time you or one of your fellow travelers bring up "Chosen People" or "Chosen Ones" we can point it out to you? I guess Loinboy doesn't realize what derogatory terms the Muslims use when referring to Infidels. And that would be the least they would do to him if he were caught wandering around in several of the Muslim countries. Oh, by the way, if you are trying to tell us you have a venereal disease, I would suggest it would be better for you to see your doctor instead of informing this forum.

Could it be that the Jews were chosen by god to be the ones to suffer armageddon in Palestine so that His son, Jesus could come back and save people like housefly? :dunno:

Could it be that the Jews were chosen by god to be the ones to suffer armageddon in Palestine so that His son, Jesus could come back and save people like housefly? :dunno:

I am not a Christian into all that Eschaetology Worship, that places a given or chosen theory of Eschaetology above the teachings of Jesus.

But, thinking about your comments, I am struck by this realization that very soon now the Muslims will exceed the Jews in the land of Palestine so they will be suffering more from an Armagedden then Jews will. The Jews will soon be a minority. Do not know how these facts factor into this theory.

????????????????????????

As I said, it is not a theory I believe in, so I will leave it for its proponents to ponder and meditate on!

Sherri

Hossfly has never been to Israel but came close in Aug '58 during a deployment to Lebanon. I wanted to visit Israel and was set to go but a situation came up and I missed the bus. Years later I learned that members of the tribe of Menashe had to wait until we were called to build the 3d Temple. When you get a post that says Hossfly has a flight booked to Tel Aviv, you can commence to shittin' and gittin'.

Hossfly has never been to Israel but came close in Aug '58 during a deployment to Lebanon. I wanted to visit Israel and was set to go but a situation came up and I missed the bus. Years later I learned that members of the tribe of Menashe had to wait until we were called to build the 3d Temple. When you get a post that says Hossfly has a flight booked to Tel Aviv, you can commence to shittin' and gittin'.
What were you doing in Lebanon in 1958, looking for Philistines?
If you're descended from one of the Ten Lost Tribes, why aren't you kosher?

I was on Operation Blue Bat but you wouldn't be interested.
And I'm a Republican.

Is that when you decided to wear a diaper full time? :lol:

Is that when you decided to wear a diaper full time? :lol:
You know, Frau Ima, no matter how large your falsies are and how close you shave, the guys at the Bund still don't want you. Perhaps you should try a LGBT chat room and find someone willing to empty your Porta-Potty. With Frau Ima bringing up diapers all the time, it is quite obvious that he/she has a big problem with incontinence. This is why you see him/her trolling forums because it is difficult for him/her (even if it is a "spring chicken') to be out and about. I would imagine that in the small town it lives in there are no doctors to help him/her with these problems.

I was on Operation Blue Bat but you wouldn't be interested.
And I'm a Republican.
I guess you voted for Ike?

"A Muslim rebellion that was allegedly supplied with arms by the UAR through Syria caused President Chamoun to complain to the United Nations Security Council. The United Nations sent a group of inspectors that reported that it didn't find any evidence of significant intervention from the UAR.

"The Soviet Premier, Nikita Khrushchev, threatened to use nuclear weapons in the event of an American intervention.[4]

"The toppling of a pro-Western government in Iraq's 14 July Revolution, along with the internal instability, caused President Chamoun to call for United States assistance.

"Operation Blue Bat

"The President of the United States, Eisenhower responded by authorizing Operation Blue Bat on July 15, 1958.

"This was the first application of the Eisenhower Doctrine under which the U.S. announced that it would intervene to protect regimes it considered threatened by international communism. The goal of the operation was to bolster the pro-Western Lebanese government of President Camille Chamoun against internal opposition and threats from Syria and Egypt.

"The plan was to occupy and secure the Beirut International Airport, a few miles south of the city, then to secure the port of Beirut and approaches to the city."

1958 Lebanon crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

what were you doing in lebanon in 1958, looking for philistines?
If you're descended from one of the ten lost tribes, why aren't you kosher?
i was on operation blue bat but you wouldn't be interested.
And i'm a republican.
i guess you voted for ike?

"a muslim rebellion that was allegedly supplied with arms by the uar through syria caused president chamoun to complain to the united nations security council. The united nations sent a group of inspectors that reported that it didn't find any evidence of significant intervention from the uar.

"the soviet premier, nikita khrushchev, threatened to use nuclear weapons in the event of an american intervention.[4]

"the toppling of a pro-western government in iraq's 14 july revolution, along with the internal instability, caused president chamoun to call for united states assistance.

"operation blue bat

"the president of the united states, eisenhower responded by authorizing operation blue bat on july 15, 1958.

"this was the first application of the eisenhower doctrine under which the u.s. Announced that it would intervene to protect regimes it considered threatened by international communism. The goal of the operation was to bolster the pro-western lebanese government of president camille chamoun against internal opposition and threats from syria and egypt.

"the plan was to occupy and secure the beirut international airport, a few miles south of the city, then to secure the port of beirut and approaches to the city."

1958 lebanon crisis - wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
i like ike!!

oh gee----I remember "i like ike"-----but only because I have a really good memory---
to WAY BACK THEN----I am not even sure if I was able to read back then

oh gee----I remember "i like ike"-----but only because I have a really good memory---
to WAY BACK THEN----I am not even sure if I was able to read back then
Ike sent me to Lebanon.

So you must be like 100 years old?
I wonder if Frau Ima graduated from high school. It appears that he/she has no concept of history and what went on during what time period. Meanwhile, as the readers can see, the Bund doesn't meet that often in Frau Ima's little town so he/she is so bored that he/she trolls forums. One would think that a "spring chicken" like Frau Ima would have some friends his/her own age with whom to hang out with in person. Are you really that unpopular, Frau Ima, in your town and are only accepted by the Bund?

Ike sent me to Lebanon.

I wonder if Frau Ima graduated from high school. It appears that he/she has no concept of history and what went on during what time period. Meanwhile, as the readers can see, the Bund doesn't meet that often in Frau Ima's little town so he/she is so bored that he/she trolls forums. One would think that a "spring chicken" like Frau Ima would have some friends his/her own age with whom to hang out with in person. Are you really that unpopular, Frau Ima, in your town and are only accepted by the Bund?

You're so fucking stupid you can't even decide what gender I am. :lol:

You're so fucking stupid you can't even decide what gender I am. :lol:
What gender you are is debatable since you can't get over the habit of being vulgar like you were when you were a man.

Forum List

Back