🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gravest Threat to World Peace

"TEL AVIV, Israel — Israelis voted Tuesday in an election that’s widely expected to hand Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu a third term, but with a coalition far less stable than one he’s enjoyed in recent years.

"Early exit polls found a bloc of right-wing parties with a very slim majority of 61 or 62 seats in Israel’s 120-member Parliament, while moderate forces did better than expected.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/01/22/180745/israels-benjamin-netanyahu-likely.html

How does Bibi manipulate settlements in the Occupied Territories this time, by declaring Greater Israel from the River to the sea?

I wonder if Frau Ima graduated from high school. It appears that he/she has no concept of history and what went on during what time period. Meanwhile, as the readers can see, the Bund doesn't meet that often in Frau Ima's little town so he/she is so bored that he/she trolls forums. One would think that a "spring chicken" like Frau Ima would have some friends his/her own age with whom to hang out with in person. Are you really that unpopular, Frau Ima, in your town and are only accepted by the Bund?

You're so fucking stupid you can't even decide what gender I am. :lol:
What gender you are is debatable since you can't get over the habit of being vulgar like you were when you were a man.
Why? Because in the bible, god says to moses, women shall not fucking swear like fartsacks?
Actually, women are supposed to be made out of a man's rib, maybe that's where women get the swearing? Who knew? :dunno:

You're so fucking stupid you can't even decide what gender I am. :lol:
What gender you are is debatable since you can't get over the habit of being vulgar like you were when you were a man.
Why? Because in the bible, god says to moses, women shall not fucking swear like fartsacks?
Actually, women are supposed to be made out of a man's rib, maybe that's where women get the swearing? Who knew? :dunno:
Frau Ima, just pull up your bloomers and sit quietly for a while before you start in with your vulgarities again. I guess it is very difficult for you to try to act like a refined woman instead of a vulgar man, About the only thing regarding your vulgarity is that we get an insight of words used in your little town that we never heard before like "fartsacks." Maybe when you are not throwing out your vulgarities on this forum, you go outside and throw them at the cows to keep in practice.

"There is no dearth of other examples to illustrate what the Pike Committee Report calls 'FBI racism.'

"The campaign to discredit Dr. Martin Luther King is a case that is now well-known.

"In October 1963 the FBI sought permission, which was granted by Attorney General Robert Kennedy, to install wiretaps on King's home telephone and at two offices of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, which King headed.

"In November 1964 the FBI sent King the following unsigned note:

"King, there is only one thing left for you to do. You know what it is. You have just 34 days in which to do it. (This exact number has been selected for a specific reason.) It has definite practical significance. You are done. There is but one way out for you."

Domestic Terrorism: Notes on the State System of Oppression, by Noam Chomsky

georgephillip, et al,

I obviously missed the point here.

"There is no dearth of other examples to illustrate what the Pike Committee Report calls 'FBI racism.'

"The campaign to discredit Dr. Martin Luther King is a case that is now well-known.

"In October 1963 the FBI sought permission, which was granted by Attorney General Robert Kennedy, to install wiretaps on King's home telephone and at two offices of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, which King headed.

"King, there is only one thing left for you to do. You know what it is. You have just 34 days in which to do it. (This exact number has been selected for a specific reason.) It has definite practical significance. You are done. There is but one way out for you."

(COMMENT)

Why are we looking at a domestic internal security case more than half a century old?

Most Respectfully,
R

Frau Ima, just pull up your bloomers and sit quietly for a while before you start in with your vulgarities again. I guess it is very difficult for you to try to act like a refined woman instead of a vulgar man, About the only thing regarding your vulgarity is that we get an insight of words used in your little town that we never heard before like "fartsacks." Maybe when you are not throwing out your vulgarities on this forum, you go outside and throw them at the cows to keep in practice.
Fartsack was inspired by the good folks on this forum... like you. People who blow hot farts out their mouthes instead of something worthwhile.
But thanks for the Frau compliment, since everyone knows that Hitler was largely responsible for Israel's creation. Too bad you're about to die and will never see armageddon in your lifetime. AWWWW, so close! :D

Fartsack was inspired by the good folks on this forum... like you. People who blow hot farts out their mouthes instead of something worthwhile.
But thanks for the Frau compliment, since everyone knows that Hitler was largely responsible for Israel's creation. Too bad you're about to die and will never see armageddon in your lifetime. AWWWW, so close! :D
I don't think that anyone here needs a lesson on vulgarities from you, Frau Ima. Just pull up your bloomers and learn to speak like a refined woman instead of a vulgar man. As the readers can see, Frau Ima is still obsessed with death. Remember he/she told the readers that he/she already has his/her burial site picked out

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Why are we looking at a domestic internal security case more than half a century old?

Most Respectfully,
R
I was attempting to link what I consider to be domestic terrorism like that practiced against King with its international counterparts like the blank check the US provides Israel in the Middle East. Mayhaps, I goofed?

Here's where I' coming from, Rocco:
Over half-a-century ago, Albert Einstein and Bertrand Russell wrote an open letter to the world pointing out a choice that was "stark and dreadful and inescapable" either mankind ends war or war ends humanity. That could be Natural Selection (upper division) saying that any specie that kills its young for money or glory is hardwired to self destruct as some crucial point in its evolution (like about the time its weapons begin leaving its planet's surface?) In this scenario, the dominant superpower would destroy itself and much of the rest of the planet, as well. Should such a narrative unfold, it seems like Israel is destined to play a leading role regardless of the existence of any god or gods.(or Moses for that matter.)

Last edited:
I don't think that anyone here needs a lesson on vulgarities from you, Frau Ima. Just pull up your bloomers and learn to speak like a refined woman instead of a vulgar man. As the readers can see, Frau Ima is still obsessed with death. Remember he/she told the readers that he/she already has his/her burial site picked out

See? this post by housefly is typical fart smoke with no real purpose, escaping to stink up the place and is a major cause of global warming and human stupidity.
Like I said, we're all glad that your life is almost over. As you look back on it, do you ever realize that there was no point to it anyways, and that you've accomplished nothing? :D

See? this post by housefly is typical fart smoke with no real purpose, escaping to stink up the place and is a major cause of global warming and human stupidity.
Like I said, we're all glad that your life is almost over. As you look back on it, do you ever realize that there was no point to it anyways, and that you've accomplished nothing? :D
Abd, I own you.

Abd, I own you.

Good for you, now you can give your fictitious trophy to your fictitious god to hold until he wants you dead and next to him, which will be any day now. :lol:

Just pull up those bloomers, Frau Ima, and leave the vulgarity to when you attend the Bund meetings in your little town. Ask yourself, Frau Ima, if your life has any purpose in it since a "spring chicken" like you claim to be would be either volunteering your time to help others and/or hanging out with friends his/her own age instead of posting a bunch of nonsense and vulgarities on a message board like the troll many think you are. Evidently, Frau Ima must think a troll like he/she has actually accomplished anything in life when he/she actually accomplished nothing. Did you take a poll, you silly he/she, to find out if all the readers would be glad that my life might be over? For all you know, there are many readers who wish you would just disappear and take your vulgarities with you.

georgephillip, et al,

Well, the domestic issues of the 1960's had so many triggers and causes, we could write an encyclopedia size dissertation on it, and still not give it the justice due the topic. But the fear, that projected irrational government actions, were almost instilled in a way that is beyond anything we could justify today. Whether it be the racial barriers and prejudices of that time, the communist conspiracies and the threat of nuclear war, or the anti-war premise as a whole with revolutions everywhere you looked. And of course, there was the general counter-culture of the time and the never ending search for a idealistic utopia. America was having a nervous break-down, and we were lucky to get through it in one piece. And everyone thought they were on the right side of whatever issue was at the top of the heap on any given day. (Even President Kennedy's principal advisors of the day were known as the "Whiz Kids." Today, part of that legacy period comes the JASONs; MITRE's answer, independent group of scientists that advise DOD and the government in general.)

Back then, nearly anything could be tagged as racist, and the conversation would be derailed, while the premise of the arguments were cleaned, screened, and sanitized.

"There is no dearth of other examples to illustrate what the Report calls 'FBI racism.'

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
I was attempting to link what I consider to be domestic terrorism like that practiced against King with its international counterparts like the blank check the US provides Israel in the Middle East. Mayhaps, I goofed?

Over half-a-century ago, Albert Einstein and Bertrand Russell wrote an open letter to the world pointing out a choice that was "stark and dreadful and inescapable" either mankind ends war or war ends humanity. That could be Natural Selection (upper division) saying that any specie that kills its young for money or glory is hardwired to self destruct as some crucial point in its evolution (like about the time its weapons begin leaving its planet's surface?) In this scenario, the dominant superpower would destroy itself and much of the rest of the planet, as well. Should such a narrative unfold, it seems like Israel is destined to play a leading role regardless of the existence of any god or gods.(or Moses for that matter.)
(COMMENT)

Ah, yes, the passage you cite comes from the Manifesto (and is not the usual Einstein Letter many people ask about relative to the Jewish State), paragraph 10.

The key passage that couple with this is on how we think. Both Einstein and Russell were Nobel Laureate, and I'm convinced that part of the beauty of their work rests in the fact that they are blessed with a different way of thinking. It is what separates a Laureate from the rest of us. They have mental insight that we normal mortals have.

Para 5 said:
We have to learn to think in a new way. We have to learn to ask ourselves, not what steps can be taken to give military victory to whatever group we prefer, for there no longer are such steps; the question we have to ask ourselves is: what steps can be taken to prevent a military contest of which the issue must be disastrous to all parties?

Both Russell-Einstein (as well as the other 9 Nobel Laureates that signed the Resolution) were principally speaking to the issue of Nuclear Weapons and the military application in crisis. But the means by which we derive a solution, the "thinking," is applicable across the board.

The problem is, none of us will ever be a Russell or an Einstein. We simply can't mentally perform on that level, so we cannot see the probabilities and outcomes. If we could, there would have been an end to the Arab-Israel Conflict in 1948 when Einstein wrote his protest letter to the New York Times (Einstein Letter Warning Of Zionist Facism In Israel)

Most Respectfully,
R

georgephillip, et al,

Well, the domestic issues of the 1960's had so many triggers and causes, we could write an encyclopedia size dissertation on it, and still not give it the justice due the topic. But the fear, that projected irrational government actions, were almost instilled in a way that is beyond anything we could justify today. Whether it be the racial barriers and prejudices of that time, the communist conspiracies and the threat of nuclear war, or the anti-war premise as a whole with revolutions everywhere you looked. And of course, there was the general counter-culture of the time and the never ending search for a idealistic utopia. America was having a nervous break-down, and we were lucky to get through it in one piece. And everyone thought they were on the right side of whatever issue was at the top of the heap on any given day. (Even President Kennedy's principal advisors of the day were known as the "Whiz Kids." Today, part of that legacy period comes the JASONs; MITRE's answer, independent group of scientists that advise DOD and the government in general.)

Back then, nearly anything could be tagged as racist, and the conversation would be derailed, while the premise of the arguments were cleaned, screened, and sanitized.

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

(COMMENT)

Ah, yes, the passage you cite comes from the Manifesto (and is not the usual Einstein Letter many people ask about relative to the Jewish State), paragraph 10.

The key passage that couple with this is on how we think. Both Einstein and Russell were Nobel Laureate, and I'm convinced that part of the beauty of their work rests in the fact that they are blessed with a different way of thinking. It is what separates a Laureate from the rest of us. They have mental insight that we normal mortals have.

Para 5 said:
We have to learn to think in a new way. We have to learn to ask ourselves, not what steps can be taken to give military victory to whatever group we prefer, for there no longer are such steps; the question we have to ask ourselves is: what steps can be taken to prevent a military contest of which the issue must be disastrous to all parties?

Both Russell-Einstein (as well as the other 9 Nobel Laureates that signed the Resolution) were principally speaking to the issue of Nuclear Weapons and the military application in crisis. But the means by which we derive a solution, the "thinking," is applicable across the board.

The problem is, none of us will ever be a Russell or an Einstein. We simply can't mentally perform on that level, so we cannot see the probabilities and outcomes. If we could, there would have been an end to the Arab-Israel Conflict in 1948 when Einstein wrote his protest letter to the New York Times (Einstein Letter Warning Of Zionist Facism In Israel)

Most Respectfully,
R
Rense, Rocco???????

"Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948

"TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES:

"Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the 'Freedom Party' (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine."

Chomsky has repeatedly claimed the majority of Zionists opposed the creation of a Jewish State in 1948, however, elites in Israel, DC and London disagreed.

Einstein Letter Warning Of Zionist Facism In Israel

georgephillip, et al,

Rense, Rocco???????

"Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948

"Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the 'Freedom Party' (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine."

Chomsky has repeatedly claimed the majority of Zionists opposed the creation of a Jewish State in 1948, however, elites in Israel, DC and London disagreed.

(REFERENCES)

I look for the content. The site I don't care about, I can see past that. But here are some alternatives. Often, sources in the media truncate documents.

The first one in this group is easiest on my eyes, although I don't have to read it much any more. I think I know most of it by heart.

Yeah, Chomsky's arguments are provocative in that way. This is "set theory." It depends on who you call a "Zionist" and who you call "Elite."

Like most of the works of Einstein, people are always trying to interpret what he is saying, and their interpretation (like mine) can be imperfect or even manipulated to achieve a desired effect. But it is the content we need to address and take away (my personal opinion).

Most Respectfully,
R

georgephillip, et al,

(COMMENT)

Para 5 said:

Most Respectfully,
R
Rense, Rocco???????

"Letters to the Editor
New York Times
December 4, 1948

Regardless, Einstein left his papers to Hebrew University; and if he thought Zionism was so bad, he would have left his papers to perhaps Princeton.

Hebrew University launches Einstein Archives website
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Department of Media Relations.
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Mar 19, 2012 – Launch marks Einstein's 133rd birthday on March 14, celebrated as ... 40,000 documents contained in Albert Einstein's personal papers and over 30,000 ... to the Hebrew University, including the rights to the use of his image.

georgephillip, et al,

I think, you are half right. It is a joint project. Professor Einstein did not bequeath his papers at all. Otto Nathan, the executor of the estate and co-trustee (with Helen Dukas) of the estate of Einstein, did.

Regardless, Einstein left his papers to Hebrew University; and if he thought Zionism was so bad, he would have left his papers to perhaps Princeton.

Hebrew University launches Einstein Archives website
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Department of Media Relations.
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Mar 19, 2012 – Launch marks Einstein's 133rd birthday on March 14, celebrated as ... 40,000 documents contained in Albert Einstein's personal papers and over 30,000 ... to the Hebrew University, including the rights to the use of his image.
(INFORMATION)

REFERENCE LINK:
CALTECH Einstein Papers Project: The Collected Papers of Albert Einstein
Einstein Papers Project at Caltech
Einstein Archive On-line (via CALTECH)
Einstein Archives Online

About the Einstein Archives said:
ARCHIVAL DATABASE

From 2003 to 2011, the Archival Database included approximately 43,000 records of Einstein and Einstein- related documents. Supplementary archival holdings and databases pertaining to Einstein documents have been established at both the Einstein Papers Project and the Albert Einstein Archives for scholarly research. As of 2012 the Archival Database allows direct access to all 80,000 records of Einstein and Einstein-related documents in the original and the supplementary archive. The records published in this online version pertain to Albert Einstein’s scientific and non-scientific writings, his professional and personal correspondence, notebooks, travel diaries, personal documents, and third-party items contained in both the original collection of Einstein’s personal papers and in the supplementary archive.​

PUBLISHED VERSIONS

The Einstein Archives Online provides access to the published versions (in PDF format) of 2,000 digitized manuscripts, as they appear in the Collected Papers of Albert Einstein. This edition presents the documents in their original languages with annotations as well as English language translations. Publication information on all volumes of the Collected Papers of Albert Einstein, edited by the Einstein Papers Project is also accessible via the publisher Princeton University Press.​

HISTORY

The core collection of Einstein's papers was accumulated during Einstein's lifetime and was expanded over several decades after Einstein's death by Helen Dukas, Einstein’s secretary in Princeton, NJ, in collaboration with Otto Nathan, the Executor of Einstein’s Estate. These materials were organized in the 1960s by Helen Dukas, in consultation with Gerald Holton.

The archival database was initially established in the late 1970s by John Stachel, the founding editor of The Collected Papers of Albert Einstein, as an electronic control index for the original “Dukas” collection. We are especially grateful to Alice Calaprice, who first entered the archival information into a computerized database from 1978 to 1980. Our apologies go to many others who cannot be mentioned here, but have since worked on the electronic data, which was adapted over the years to changing computer technology. In its present form and content, the database is the result of occasional additions and revisions and of a recent unification of separate databases. These had been independently maintained at the Einstein Papers Project and the Albert Einstein Archives for their respective purposes. Systematic revisions have only recently been initiated.​
SOURCE: Einstein Archives Online - About

I understand that the "Israeli government has approved the establishment of an Albert Einstein museum that will make items from the scientist’s estate, including part of an 80,000 document archive, available to the public." However, the 80,000 documents actual are accessed through the CALTECH project; it is a joint project with The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

It is to everyone's best interest that Einstein be remembered as being supportive of the Jewish Homeland.

Most Respectfully,
R

The Israeli/Palestinian Confederation is one of the latest attempts to break the current two-state/one-state dilemma in Palestine:

"The brain-child of an Encino attorney named Josef Avesar, the event featured a panel of prominent intellectuals seeking an alternative route to the Road Map, supposedly because it is not working.

"John Van De Kamp, a former LA district attorney, hosted the panel, which was filled out by a panoply of Arab intellectuals dressed in suits from the American university scene, a Middle East studies department head from UC Santa Barbara, a representative from the Muslim Public Affairs Council, and even an ex-Israeli general, Shlomo Gazit, one of the architects of the Oslo peace process and by all appearances there to fill the role of a token Jewish speaker.

The Israeli-Palestinian Confederation: Another Scam to Dismantle Israel

Since Israel claims to be more comfortable working with a Jordanian/Palestinian Confederation, a sovereign Palestinian state forming a confederation with Jordan might be a useful step in bringing Peace to the West Bank?

The Israeli/Palestinian Confederation is one of the latest attempts to break the current two-state/one-state dilemma in Palestine:

"The brain-child of an Encino attorney named Josef Avesar, the event featured a panel of prominent intellectuals seeking an alternative route to the Road Map, supposedly because it is not working.

"John Van De Kamp, a former LA district attorney, hosted the panel, which was filled out by a panoply of Arab intellectuals dressed in suits from the American university scene, a Middle East studies department head from UC Santa Barbara, a representative from the Muslim Public Affairs Council, and even an ex-Israeli general, Shlomo Gazit, one of the architects of the Oslo peace process and by all appearances there to fill the role of a token Jewish speaker.

The Israeli-Palestinian Confederation: Another Scam to Dismantle Israel

Since Israel claims to be more comfortable working with a Jordanian/Palestinian Confederation, a sovereign Palestinian state forming a confederation with Jordan might be a useful step in bringing Peace to the West Bank?
That was a great article by Lee, Kaplan exposing that group, Georgie Boy. I didn't think you had in in you to ever post an article like that -- unless of course you didn't read the entire article.

Forum List

Back