🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gravest Threat to World Peace

My sympathy is reserved for the more deserving:

"Remember Building 7 is a non-partisan campaign led by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 through television and other forms of advertising, and to shift public opinion such that the New York City Council and Manhattan District Attorney will be compelled to open an investigation into Building 7′s destruction."

Care to add your voice to the call for an independent investigation into WTC7's collapse?

Remember Building 7 | Stand with the 9-11 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - About
So why not come clean and tell us just why 9/11 is being brought up now? You couldn't wait for next September to roll around before we got the same old stuff being dragged up once again. However, Georgie Boy, if you want to keep blabbering about 9/11 while so much is happening these days, I guess if it gives you pleasure since there is very little in your sorry life, go for it. Meanwhile, we who have been reading forums for a time have read all the things you are bringing up but many of us prefer to read the debunking of all your conspiracy theories. I imagine you would rather everyone believes what you want them to believe, but it doesn't work that way. Personally I don't think you have sympathy for anyone but your own lot in life. but it is enjoyable for you to drag up something that you feel you can blame the U.S. and Israel for. Meanwhile, don't get too obsessed with this since you do want to take a bus down to Chinatown and watch your fellow Angelenos celebrate the Year of the Snake. Many of them are recent immigrants; and unlike you, really value being a citizen of this country.

Looks like Tinnie is a conspiracy fellow (probably one of those who also believes that man never landed on the moon). No doubt he would have been one of those pointing their fingers even before the dust began to settle at the U.S. and Israel on a forum to discuss the atrocity committed by his Muslim friends. Since Tinnie seems to be the East coast representative of Hamas, I wonder if he was also privy to what his friends were going to do on 9/11. Maybe he even wished he was able to help that other Muslim sitting in jail right now for the previous bombing in one of the buildings of the WTC complex. Meanwhile, Tinnie, have you ever spent any time researching those who are debunking all the myths of 9/11, or do you just prefer to accept what the others are saying about 9/11 because it fits your agenda. Since Tinnie's friends committed this atrocity, it's a shame that Tinnie and those with the same mind set couldn't have taken up a collection to help the person who held the master lease on those buildings. After all, since after this atrocity, with the buildings destroyed, he wasn't able to sublease the offices but still had to pay the New York Port Authority on his lease. Can you imagine the huge sum of money this was, especially since the insurance money on his NNN lease didn't cover the costs of rebuilding.

Since Tinnie's friends committed this atrocity, it's a shame that Tinnie and those with the same mind set couldn't have taken up a collection to help the person who held the master lease on those buildings. After all, since after this atrocity, with the buildings destroyed, he wasn't able to sublease the offices but still had to pay the New York Port Authority on his lease. Can you imagine the huge sum of money this was, especially since the insurance money on his NNN lease didn't cover the costs of rebuilding.

Indeed, poor guy. Start at 4:00

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hszDUyJJ2cU]9 11 Follow the Money find the criminals - YouTube[/ame]
Looks like Tinnie is also one of those conspiracy nuts? Did you ever do any research Tinnie on the debunking of these 9/11 myths? Meanwhile, I hope you and your like-minded pals took up a collection for Silverstein since it is costing him millions and millions of dollars that he has to pay the New York Port Authority on the master lease he holds and the insurance money will not cover all the costs to rebuild. After all, how can you collect money from your sub lessees when the buildings are not even there? Say, Tinnie can contact that Port Authority on his magic computer that really isn't there and ask them how much must be paid each year on the lease. By the way, someone in real estate in New York said that an Arab group was also competing for the lease on the WTC. Do you think if the Arabs had won the competition that the terrorists who plotted and planned this atrocity would have still carried it out?

Did you ever do any research Tinnie on the debunking of these 9/11 myths?

I have.

Looks like Tinnie is also one of those conspiracy nuts? Did you ever do any research Tinnie on the debunking of these 9/11 myths? Meanwhile, I hope you and your like-minded pals took up a collection for Silverstein since it is costing him millions and millions of dollars that he has to pay the New York Port Authority on the master lease he holds and the insurance money will not cover all the costs to rebuild. After all, how can you collect money from your sub lessees when the buildings are not even there? Say, Tinnie can contact that Port Authority on his magic computer that really isn't there and ask them how much must be paid each year on the lease. By the way, someone in real estate in New York said that an Arab group was also competing for the lease on the WTC. Do you think if the Arabs had won the competition that the terrorists who plotted and planned this atrocity would have still carried it out?

I have.
Well, Tinnie, if you really did some research on your magic computer that you claim isn't there, you would have read all the sites debunking what you crazy conspiracy theorists say happen. So tell us, Tinnie, do the conspiracy theorists still think that it was a hoax that man actually landed on the moon? By the way, why are you so interested in 9/11 at the moment? Did your Hamas friends tell you to talk about it now instead of waiting until September? Perhaps you really should be talking about this instead of obsessing what happened over ten years ago when your Muslim terrorist friends committed an atrocity right here in the U.S. and you are so willing not to accept that fact.
Click here for a report on how Hamas turns Palestinian children into terrorists (PDF

"Remember Building 7 is a non-partisan campaign led by 9/11 family members to raise awareness of the destruction of World Trade Center Building 7 through television and other forms of advertising, and to shift public opinion such that the New York City Council and Manhattan District Attorney will be compelled to open an investigation into Building 7′s destruction."

Care to add your voice to the call for an independent investigation into WTC7's collapse?

Remember Building 7 | Stand with the 9-11 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - About
So why not come clean and tell us just why 9/11 is being brought up now? You couldn't wait for next September to roll around before we got the same old stuff being dragged up once again. However, Georgie Boy, if you want to keep blabbering about 9/11 while so much is happening these days, I guess if it gives you pleasure since there is very little in your sorry life, go for it. Meanwhile, we who have been reading forums for a time have read all the things you are bringing up but many of us prefer to read the debunking of all your conspiracy theories. I imagine you would rather everyone believes what you want them to believe, but it doesn't work that way. Personally I don't think you have sympathy for anyone but your own lot in life. but it is enjoyable for you to drag up something that you feel you can blame the U.S. and Israel for. Meanwhile, don't get too obsessed with this since you do want to take a bus down to Chinatown and watch your fellow Angelenos celebrate the Year of the Snake. Many of them are recent immigrants; and unlike you, really value being a citizen of this country.
Most citizens know all governments lie.
Lesser citizens salute the lies and valuable citizens don't.
Since you condemn Muslims for acts of terror which pale in comparison to those committed by your government, maybe you should learn Mandarin and move to Chinatown; maybe you'll find Gold Mountain?

georgephillip,

OK, what is up with this?

... ... ...
Since you condemn Muslims for acts of terror which pale in comparison to those committed by your government, maybe you should learn Mandarin and move to Chinatown; maybe you'll find Gold Mountain?
(QUESTION)

Let's get to the point here.

What policy or program are you referring to here that is more terrorist than the terrorist?

AND, did you mean "Muslims" or Arab's or Palestinians?

Give me an example.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

I have.
Well, Tinnie, if you really did some research on your magic computer that you claim isn't there, you would have read all the sites debunking what you crazy conspiracy theorists say happen. So tell us, Tinnie, do the conspiracy theorists still think that it was a hoax that man actually landed on the moon? By the way, why are you so interested in 9/11 at the moment? Did your Hamas friends tell you to talk about it now instead of waiting until September? Perhaps you really should be talking about this instead of obsessing what happened over ten years ago when your Muslim terrorist friends committed an atrocity right here in the U.S. and you are so willing not to accept that fact.
Click here for a report on how Hamas turns Palestinian children into terrorists (PDF

By the way, why are you so interested in 9/11 at the moment?

Because that is the excuse given for the PATRIOT Act, the NDAA, the TSA, etc.. All that is hinged on the phony war on terror that is the result of 911.

When I saw those buildings collapse my first thought was that is impossible. Those buildings cannot collapse like that. So far none of the debunkers can adequately explain how the impossible happened.

Because that is the excuse given for the PATRIOT Act, the NDAA, the TSA, etc.. All that is hinged on the phony war on terror that is the result of 911.

When I saw those buildings collapse my first thought was that is impossible. Those buildings cannot collapse like that. So far none of the debunkers can adequately explain how the impossible happened.
Imagine the weight of the top 25 stories of a 100 story building. Fly a plane into the 75th floor. See what happens when 7000 gallons of Jet A fuel does to the building structure after burning for several hours. Don't try to tell anyone that fire doesn't weaken the structure even if the steel doesn't melt. I know what I saw.

I guess in Georgie Boy's mind, the government is constantly lying to people. It doesn't matter to him that the Muslims who actually planned this operation have admitted what they have done and are proud to have beern able to accomplish it, Georgie Boy seems loathe to give them credit and as per usual falls back on his usual "blame the U.S." for this atrocity. Forget about me learning Mandarin. Why don't you get yourself a part-time job so that you will have some money for entertainment and eating out. When you get a few extra bucks, try Yang Chow in Chinatown. I hear the slippery shrimp is very good.

Imagine the weight of the top 25 stories of a 100 story building. Fly a plane into the 75th floor. See what happens when 7000 gallons of Jet A fuel does to the building structure after burning for several hours. Don't try to tell anyone that fire doesn't weaken the structure even if the steel doesn't melt. I know what I saw.

Don't try to tell anyone that fire doesn't weaken the structure even if the steel doesn't melt.

That wasn't my point.

Don't try to tell anyone that fire doesn't weaken the structure even if the steel doesn't melt.

That wasn't my point.
WTF was the stupid point?

That wasn't my point.
So tell us your point, Tinnie, Are you trying to put the blame on others instead of your Muslim friends who carried out this atrocity?

That wasn't my point.

Start at 23:45.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FRC7TXtM7o]9/11 - Uncovering Ten Years Of Deception, Episode 3/5 - YouTube[/ame]

I guess in Georgie Boy's mind, the government is constantly lying to people. It doesn't matter to him that the Muslims who actually planned this operation have admitted what they have done and are proud to have beern able to accomplish it, Georgie Boy seems loathe to give them credit and as per usual falls back on his usual "blame the U.S." for this atrocity. Forget about me learning Mandarin. Why don't you get yourself a part-time job so that you will have some money for entertainment and eating out. When you get a few extra bucks, try Yang Chow in Chinatown. I hear the slippery shrimp is very good.
Now tell me how "the Muslims who actually planned this operation" convinced NIST to acknowledge WTC7's 2.5 seconds of free fall acceleration, or, if you're not able to accomplish that, just Chow down some more slippery shrimp.

"Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, 'This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].'[v]

"However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred."

Maybe you can find the answer at Little Joe's Cracker Emporium?

Remember Building 7 | Stand with the 9-11 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - Free Fall Collapse

That wasn't my point.

Start at 23:45.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FRC7TXtM7o]9/11 - Uncovering Ten Years Of Deception, Episode 3/5 - YouTube[/ame]
Tinnie is trying so hard to let his Muslim friends off the hook. We know that they committed 9/11, Tinnie. They admitted it, so why can't you accept it. Have you researched any of the sites debunking the myths of 9/11? I doubt it very much. Meanwhile, you and your like minded friends are bringing up the same old stuff that people just like you have brought up throughout the years. I wonder if Tinnie is scratching his head trying to figure out how to blame the U.S. and Israel for all those Muslims who have been picked up by our Intelligence Agencies. If Tinnie and company could find some way to exonerate the Muslim terrorists, they would certainly not hesitate to do so.

Now tell me how "the Muslims who actually planned this operation" convinced NIST to acknowledge WTC7's 2.5 seconds of free fall acceleration, or, if you're not able to accomplish that, just Chow down some more slippery shrimp.

"Responding to the criticism, NIST in its final report issued in November 2008 did finally acknowledge that Building 7 descended at free fall. According to NIST, 'This free fall drop continued for approximately 8 stories, or 32.0 meters (105 ft), the distance traveled between times t = 1.75 s and t = 4.0 s [a period of 2.25 seconds].'[v]

"However, NIST did not attempt to explain how Building 7’s free fall descent could have occurred."

Maybe you can find the answer at Little Joe's Cracker Emporium?

Remember Building 7 | Stand with the 9-11 families demanding a NEW Building 7 investigation - Free Fall Collapse
Speaking of crackers, Georgie Boy, did you go for that cheap lunch at a Senior Center where the meals have so many calories which will hold needy people like you for the rest of the day. So tell us, have you ever researched any of the sites debunking the myths which you seem obsessed with posting here, the same myths probably all of the readers have seen so many times before from those who are trying to take the blame away from the Muslims who committed the crime and place the blame on other parties. I wonder why those like Georgie Boy can't wait until 9/11 until they start up with their conspiracy theories once again.

Why don't you link to a site "debunking" WTC7's 2.5 seconds of free-fall acceleration, Poseur?
Is it really that difficult for you, Georgie Boy, to use Google to find these sites? After all, you seem to find all the sites where you can blame America and Israel for something or other so it should be a snap to find out about how these myths were debunked. I still would be interested in knowing if, like the other conspiracy theorists, you believe that it is a hoax that man stepped on the moon.

Are you saying WTC7 did not experience conditions of free-fall acceleration?
Possibly in the same way heroic Jews did not machine gun life rafts launched by survivors of the USS Liberty?

Last edited:
Possibly in the same way heroic Jews did not machine gun life rafts launched by survivors of the USS Liberty?
Poor, pathetic Georgie Boy. Nothing else is his life so he keeps on bringing up the same stuff which has been brought up for years. Do you mind telling us, Georgie Boy, with all that is happening around the world, your needle is stuck on certain things like some Robot with a tape shoved in to keep repeating and repeating? Why not concentrate on the elections for mayor coming up in your own city. Study the issues to see who you want to vote for and give it a rest for things that happened years ago which you feel have to be blamed on the U.S. and Israel.

Poor, pathetic Georgie Boy. Nothing else is his life so he keeps on bringing up the same stuff which has been brought up for years. Do you mind telling us, Georgie Boy, with all that is happening around the world, your needle is stuck on certain things like some Robot with a tape shoved in to keep repeating and repeating? Why not concentrate on the elections for mayor coming up in your own city. Study the issues to see who you want to vote for and give it a rest for things that happened years ago which you feel have to be blamed on the U.S. and Israel.
Why do you constantly deflect attention away from thread topics?
Are you running low on excuses for US and Israeli war crimes?
Care to post a rebuttal to WTC7's free fall or Liberty's perforated life rafts?

Forum List

Back