🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gravest Threat to World Peace

Excuse me. I thought you were complaining about something else like you usually do or that someone here complained about you.. The neighbors would be complaining about the smell because it appears you can't slither away from your computer.
What kind of "smell", Killer?
You're excused.
Why, Georgie Boy, I would imagine that when someone is cooped up every day in a little studio apartment, it does start to leave an odor. Open the window once in a while or get some fresh air by taking a walk.
It's too damn cold to open any windows, and some of my neighbors are bigger assholes than you are.

Member...why do you waste so much bandwidth to say absolutely nothing?
Many Americans choose not to participate in the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam.
IMHO, Hossie backed the wrong side, probably in a misguided attempt at proving his courage.
There's little to admire in that.
I think most of the readers can surmise that if an enemy were attacking out own shores, Little Georgie Boy, would be hiding under his bed shivering in fright. So in order to prevent us from seeing what a coward he it, he just keeps on blaming the U.S. for something or other. Meanwhile, there are millions of people around the world who would be quite happy to take Georgie's place here in America.
BTW, yellowbelly, my Regimental motto is Loyalty and Courage. They seem to be foreign with you.

Member...why do you waste so much bandwidth to say absolutely nothing ?

. . .if it's absolutely 'nuttin' how come you wasting YOUR bandwith reading it. :razz:

"Many Americans choose not to participate in the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam. IMHO, Hossie backed the wrong side, probably in a misguided attempt at proving his courage. There's little to admire in that."

war. it stinks. I "ain't" no theologian (yeah, yeah) - but before the VWAR and the popular "draft-dodgers" of the 60's --- men voluntarily enlisted in the military......they took the oath to protect and serve. RE, HOSS: "probably in a misguided attempt at proving his courage." Maybe this "Military" stuff is not your cup of tea, mate. but 'we' need men/women to be in "Militaries." it's a fact of life...you're british right ? (or wrong) how much do you hate your British Soldiers....what about prince harry ....he loved it. do you 'hate him' for 'killing people. (terrorists) ?

P.S.:

"Member...why do you waste so much bandwidth to say absolutely nothing"?

Crystalball.gif

band.gif

dancewaltzgold.gif

- Cause I live in America

- Exercising my freedom to ...have fun

- My face and body isn't all covered up like some grim-reaper mummy, not allowed to friggen sneeze..........
veil_teacher_muslim.jpg

so there . . .
bf-typesmiley.gif

Many Americans choose not to participate in the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam.
IMHO, Hossie backed the wrong side, probably in a misguided attempt at proving his courage.

Even less to admire in some weasel-like little coward griping about absolutely everything while living off the public titty-dole.

Loyalty to Wall Street?
You know, Georgie Boy, if you had spent as much time bettering yourself in your younger days such as going to a community college, occupational center, or a trade-tech school as you spend now on complaining, you wouldn't always be moaning and groaning about Wall Street and other things.

Even less to admire in some weasel-like little coward griping about absolutely everything while living off the public titty-dole.

you talkinta me?...hoss - whatever...so you're a "crumudgeon" :doubt: lol - marg, bubalah. ....are you british too ? you sound "like one." YOUSE don't sound like me..........you sound a little more pompous and uppity and snobbish and snooty and dull and........yeah, a brit......
:eusa_angel:

Member...why do you waste so much bandwidth to say absolutely nothing ?

. . .if it's absolutely 'nuttin' how come you wasting YOUR bandwith reading it. :razz:

"Many Americans choose not to participate in the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam. IMHO, Hossie backed the wrong side, probably in a misguided attempt at proving his courage. There's little to admire in that."

war. it stinks. I "ain't" no theologian (yeah, yeah) - but before the VWAR and the popular "draft-dodgers" of the 60's --- men voluntarily enlisted in the military......they took the oath to protect and serve. RE, HOSS: "probably in a misguided attempt at proving his courage." Maybe this "Military" stuff is not your cup of tea, mate. but 'we' need men/women to be in "Militaries." it's a fact of life...you're british right ? (or wrong) how much do you hate your British Soldiers....what about prince harry ....he loved it. do you 'hate him' for 'killing people. (terrorists) ?

P.S.:

"Member...why do you waste so much bandwidth to say absolutely nothing"?

Crystalball.gif

band.gif

dancewaltzgold.gif

- Cause I live in America

- Exercising my freedom to ...have fun

- My face and body isn't all covered up like some grim-reaper mummy, not allowed to friggen sneeze..........
veil_teacher_muslim.jpg

so there . . .
bf-typesmiley.gif
What makes you think I'm British?

I agree with your large expressions of "freedom" and fun, but I'm not sure if hereditary parasites like Harry or Dubya serve the best interests of either. In fact, I'm pretty sure Harry and Bush would choose their fortunes over freedom any day of the week.

Can you point out a war that either the US or Britain has been forced to fight since the end of WWII?

It's more likely that Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and Iraq were wars of choice engaged in to enhance the fortunes of "royals" like Harry and draft-dodgers like Bush.

Last edited:

I'm not stealing my neighbors land and water or using their children for target practice.
How about you?

Loyalty to Wall Street?
You know, Georgie Boy, if you had spent as much time bettering yourself in your younger days such as going to a community college, occupational center, or a trade-tech school as you spend now on complaining, you wouldn't always be moaning and groaning about Wall Street and other things.
How are you defining "bettering yourself?"

Would you be a better man if you hadn't killed for Wall Street in Vietnam?

"The My Lai Massacre (Vietnamese: thảm sát Mỹ Lai [tʰɐ̃ːm ʂɐ̌ːt mǐˀ lɐːj], [mǐˀlɐːj] ( listen); /ˌmiːˈlaɪ/, /ˌmiːˈleɪ/, or /ˌmaɪˈlaɪ/)[1] was the Vietnam War mass murder of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, by United States Army soldiers of 'Charlie' Company of 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade of the Americal Division.

"Most of the victims were women, children, infants, and elderly people.

"Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies were later found to be mutilated[2] and many women were allegedly raped prior to the killings.[3]

"While 26 U.S. soldiers were initially charged with criminal offenses for their actions at Mỹ Lai, only Second Lieutenant William Calley, a platoon leader in Charlie Company, was convicted. Found guilty of killing 22 villagers, he was originally given a life sentence, but only served three and a half years under house arrest."

Is Calley a better man than I am?

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

georgephillip, et al,

This is clearly a demonstration where Israeli logic and political, economic and ecological prowess are flawed; seriously flawed.

I'm not stealing my neighbors land and water or using their children for target practice.
How about you?
(COMMENT)

The Israelis have forgotten that with power, comes grave responsibilities. And they have not lived up to the challenge. The highest and most important responsibility of an Occupation Force Commander is the protection and care for the inhabitants. Clearly the Israelis have, without question, failed in that regard. This cannot be over stated. They have adopted the principles of the Evil Prince John of the Robin Hood tales.

Most Respectfully,
R

georgephillip, et al,

This is clearly a demonstration where Israeli logic and political, economic and ecological prowess are flawed; seriously flawed.

How about you?
(COMMENT)

The Israelis have forgotten that with power, comes grave responsibilities. And they have not lived up to the challenge. The highest and most important responsibility of an Occupation Force Commander is the protection and care for the inhabitants. Clearly the Israelis have, without question, failed in that regard. This cannot be over stated. They have adopted the principles of the Evil Prince John of the Robin Hood tales.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco...would it require a NATO version of Robin Hood to give a one-state solution in Palestine a fighting chance for survival? If NATO (plus the Russians and Chinese???) joined US forces in a peacekeeping operation in Palestine that produced a nascent Semitic Union by 2040, would the Rockefeller and Rothschild fortunes be sufficient to cover its cost? Somehow, I don't see elected Republicans OR Democrats getting behind this idea. 'Not sure about Chuck Hagel...

a united states of the MIDDLE EAST governed by a constitution which ensures equal rights and citizenship
for all inhabitants ---complete religious freedom and
and a completely secular legal system and
access to ALL to ALL sites considered "holy" by any
of the groups therein It is the ONLY ANSWER

georgephillip, et al,

Wow, I had to think about this.

Rocco...would it require a NATO version of Robin Hood to give a one-state solution in Palestine a fighting chance for survival? If NATO (plus the Russians and Chinese???) joined US forces in a peacekeeping operation in Palestine that produced a nascent Semitic Union by 2040, would the Rockefeller and Rothschild fortunes be sufficient to cover its cost? Somehow, I don't see elected Republicans OR Democrats getting behind this idea. 'Not sure about Chuck Hagel...
(FIRST NOTION)

It would take Robin Hood and the Merry Men, the Magnificent Seven, Team America, and the entire fleet from Battlestar Galactica, to make a "One-State Solution" work.

(COMMENT)

It is a self destructive notion.

• If you try to maintain a Jewish State, then the "One State" will appear to the Palestinians as annexation; whether or not it is true.

• If, on the other hand, you choose to make a single Palestinian State, then the "One State" appears to be at the expense of the Jewish States.
The Single State notion essentially resets the clock to the volatile period of 1947. The Jewish Move to declare independence was, in its effect, the ignition of civil war; North/South - Jew/Arab; with a big Arab pile-on.

The real complication comes philosophically. If an attempt is made, then it "must" be made to work (failure would not be an outcome option).

If the Single State option collapses into war, and there is no Israel for the Jewish nation to retreat within, we risk another chapter in the history of the Western World allowing for their persecution.

If the Single State option collapses into war, and there is not territorial remainder for Palestinians to escape within, we risk another intense insurgency supported by all the adjacent nations of sympathy.​

There has to be a very high probability of success. Otherwise, the adventure just turns in on itself and we wind-up back to the beginning.

Most Respectfully,
R

Loyalty to Wall Street?
How are you defining "bettering yourself?"

Would you be a better man if you hadn't killed for Wall Street in Vietnam?

"The My Lai Massacre (Vietnamese: thảm sát Mỹ Lai [tʰɐ̃ːm ʂɐ̌ːt mǐˀ lɐːj], [mǐˀlɐːj] ( listen); /ˌmiːˈlaɪ/, /ˌmiːˈleɪ/, or /ˌmaɪˈlaɪ/)[1] was the Vietnam War mass murder of between 347 and 504 unarmed civilians in South Vietnam on March 16, 1968, by United States Army soldiers of 'Charlie' Company of 1st Battalion, 20th Infantry Regiment, 11th Brigade of the Americal Division.

"Most of the victims were women, children, infants, and elderly people.

"Some of the women were gang-raped and their bodies were later found to be mutilated[2] and many women were allegedly raped prior to the killings.[3]

"While 26 U.S. soldiers were initially charged with criminal offenses for their actions at Mỹ Lai, only Second Lieutenant William Calley, a platoon leader in Charlie Company, was convicted. Found guilty of killing 22 villagers, he was originally given a life sentence, but only served three and a half years under house arrest."

Is Calley a better man than I am?

My Lai Massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nothing to do with me, yellowsteak.

Stop being modest.
You volunteered twice to kill people who posed no threat to your country.
Hopefully you'll reap exactly what you've sown, Hero.
Well it sure looks like you are reaping what you have sown. Look at you, living in a small subsidized one-room apartment helped by the taxpayers of Los Angeles instead of attempting to better yourself when you were younger and probably living a hand to mouth existence right now. There were trade-tech schools, occupational centers, and community colleges that you could have made the effort to go to, but you felt it much better not to do these things so that you could depend on others in later years and then sit back and whine about something or other.

Stop being modest.
Well it sure looks like you are reaping what you have sown. Look at you, living in a small subsidized one-room apartment helped by the taxpayers of Los Angeles instead of attempting to better yourself when you were younger and probably living a hand to mouth existence right now. There were trade-tech schools, occupational centers, and community colleges that you could have made the effort to go to, but you felt it much better not to do these things so that you could depend on others in later years and then sit back and whine about something or other.
There has been no shortage of mistakes in my life.
Killing and raping innocent human beings are not among them.
Your taxpayer-subsidized retirement required you to commit war crimes.
Mind didn't.
Go whine to Rush.

Stop being modest.
There has been no shortage of mistakes in my life.
Killing and raping innocent human beings are not among them.
Your taxpayer-subsidized retirement required you to commit war crimes.
Mind didn't.
Go whine to Rush.
Yes, it must be nice to be a yellow-bellied coward who would not even defend an enemy attacking our shores. Why not get yourself a part-time job, Georgie, to earn a couple of bucks so that life will be more enjoyable for you. I think Georgie Boy resents the fact that people who have dedicated 20 years or more to the service of our country actually get a pension and then goes out after this service and gets a job to earn money for a decent retirement. So tell us, Gerogie Boy, why you feel entitled to have a subsidized apartment in Los Angeles mainly paid for by the taxpayers in your city who work hard to earn a living? Do you really think you deserve it?

Forum List

Back