🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Gravest Threat to World Peace

Are you saying WTC7 did not experience conditions of free-fall acceleration?
Possibly in the same way heroic Jews did not machine gun life rafts launched by survivors of the USS Liberty?
Poor, pathetic Georgie Boy. Nothing else is his life so he keeps on bringing up the same stuff which has been brought up for years. Do you mind telling us, Georgie Boy, with all that is happening around the world, your needle is stuck on certain things like some Robot with a tape shoved in to keep repeating and repeating? Why not concentrate on the elections for mayor coming up in your own city. Study the issues to see who you want to vote for and give it a rest for things that happened years ago which you feel have to be blamed on the U.S. and Israel.
Why do you constantly deflect attention away from thread topics?
Are you running low on excuses for US and Israeli war crimes?
Care to post a rebuttal to WTC7's free fall or Liberty's perforated life rafts?
Why are you constantly bringing up things like 9/11 and the Liberty? Surely you must have posted ad nauseam about your favorite subjects on other forums throughout the years. All you are showing us, Georgie Boy, is that you are not interested in what is happening throughout the world and are obsessed with blaming the U.S. and/or Israel for something.

The WTC collapsed in the same manner tall building collapse when their supporting
structures become critically weakened-----not quite free fall -----but approaching the acceleration upon its mass by gravity------what is your point?

The WTC collapsed in the same manner tall building collapse when their supporting
structures become critically weakened-----not quite free fall -----but approaching the acceleration upon its mass by gravity------what is your point?

1500 architects and engineers say you are wrong.
Starts at 23:45

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FRC7TXtM7o]9/11 - Uncovering Ten Years Of Deception, Episode 3/5 - YouTube[/ame]

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, OK.

1500 architects and engineers say you are wrong.
Starts at 23:45
(QUESTION)

• Given the information presentation, what is it you deduce?
  • Make your accusation?

Most Respectfully,
R

Poor, pathetic Georgie Boy. Nothing else is his life so he keeps on bringing up the same stuff which has been brought up for years. Do you mind telling us, Georgie Boy, with all that is happening around the world, your needle is stuck on certain things like some Robot with a tape shoved in to keep repeating and repeating? Why not concentrate on the elections for mayor coming up in your own city. Study the issues to see who you want to vote for and give it a rest for things that happened years ago which you feel have to be blamed on the U.S. and Israel.
Why are you constantly bringing up things like 9/11 and the Liberty? Surely you must have posted ad nauseam about your favorite subjects on other forums throughout the years. All you are showing us, Georgie Boy, is that you are not interested in what is happening throughout the world and are obsessed with blaming the U.S. and/or Israel for something.
Are you afraid of questioning a government willing to cover up the murders of 34 members of its military and thousands of its civilians?

Are you afraid of questioning a government willing to cover up the murders of 34 members of its military and thousands of its civilians?
Why don't you pose your conspiracy theories to your Congressional Rep and your 2 Senators? They weren't in on your charges. They'll be glad to hear from you. Isn't that what you elected them for?

Why don't you pose your conspiracy theories to your Congressional Rep and your 2 Senators? They weren't in on your charges. They'll be glad to hear from you. Isn't that what you elected them for?
I didn't waste my vote on any Republicans OR Democrats.
Why would you think they care about the deaths of innocent human beings?

I didn't waste my vote on any Republicans OR Democrats.
Why would you think they care about the deaths of innocent human beings?
Perhaps I should say that you are a phony and really don't care about the death of decent human beings. All you can think about is finding something to bash either America or Israel and could care less about those who have died. Do you even care about those who are dying in Syria today and other Middle Eastern countries? Of course you don't; it is more important for you to blabber on about 9/11, the Liberty, or anything else you feel you can blame others for probably what is the miserable lot in your own life. Take a bus to Chinatown and see if you can forget about blaming others today and enjoy the festivities of the Year of the Snake. You are very lucky that your weather is great today so take advantage of it and get some fresh air instead of being holed up in your little subsidized apartment.

I not only care about those dying in Syria and Egypt today, I still care about those who died in Vietnam two generations ago. Perhaps I should say while I never participated in the murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of innocent Vietnamese, you did. Twice.

PS Where did you get the idea the weather is great today in LA?
(You can't believe everything you read on the internet)

I not only care about those dying in Syria and Egypt today, I still care about those who died in Vietnam two generations ago. Perhaps I should say while I never participated in the murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of innocent Vietnamese, you did. Twice.

I hope you don;t have a problem if many of the readers don't believe you about caring for people. Talk is cheap. So tell us, Georgie Boy, are any of the other forums you are on condemning what is happening in the Middle East as well as the Muslim countries in Southeast Asia where people are being harassed and killed in the name of their religion? By the way, people can have friends all over this country (evidently you don't) who can E-mail about what is happening. Are you trying to tell us that there is a blizzard in Los Angeles right now and you can't get out of your apartment to get down to Chinatown. It might be a little cooler than you are used to so wear an extra sweater.
Chinatown Los Angeles

I hope you don;t have a problem if many of the readers don't believe you about caring for people. Talk is cheap. So tell us, Georgie Boy, are any of the other forums you are on condemning what is happening in the Middle East as well as the Muslim countries in Southeast Asia where people are being harassed and killed in the name of their religion? By the way, people can have friends all over this country (evidently you don't) who can E-mail about what is happening. Are you trying to tell us that there is a blizzard in Los Angeles right now and you can't get out of your apartment to get down to Chinatown. It might be a little cooler than you are used to so wear an extra sweater.
Chinatown Los Angeles
Year of the Snake.
Sounds like your time has come, Hossie.

Chinatown Los Angeles
Year of the Snake.
Sounds like your time has come, Hossie.
Perhaps it is your time to come, Georgie Boy, when they find you at your computer after the neighbors have complained.

Complained about what?
Excuse me. I thought you were complaining about something else like you usually do or that someone here complained about you.. The neighbors would be complaining about the smell because it appears you can't slither away from your computer.

Complained about what?
Excuse me. I thought you were complaining about something else like you usually do or that someone here complained about you.. The neighbors would be complaining about the smell because it appears you can't slither away from your computer.
What kind of "smell", Killer?
You're excused.

Complained about what?
What kind of "smell", Killer?
You're excused.
Why, Georgie Boy, I would imagine that when someone is cooped up every day in a little studio apartment, it does start to leave an odor. Open the window once in a while or get some fresh air by taking a walk.

GEORGEPHILLIP: "I not only care about those dying in Syria and Egypt today, I still care about those who died in Vietnam two generations ago. Perhaps I should say while I never participated in the murder, maiming, and displacement of millions of innocent Vietnamese, you did. Twice."

thTim-Horton-pot-of-coffee-animated.gif

Christmascandy028.gif

Don't you wish we (normal) people had a time machine....? We can go back and correct past mistakes. But we don't have one. We can only 'learn' (the hard way) from making mistakes. It's not Hosses' fault about the Vietnam war -- and commenting on his 'participation' in the Vwar -- were you there with him ? stop blaming him for the murder and displacement of 'millions innocent vietnamese.' Are you a bloke ? Were you ever in the military ? just wondering -- most people admire soldiers....

Ever see that movie "THE DEAD ZONE" - it's cool, go rent it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/movie?v=ReTfa04uDak&feature=mv_sr]The Dead Zone - YouTube[/ame]

Member...why do you waste so much bandwidth to say absolutely nothing?
Many Americans choose not to participate in the US invasion and occupation of South Vietnam.
IMHO, Hossie backed the wrong side, probably in a misguided attempt at proving his courage.
There's little to admire in that.

Forum List

Back