🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The great deflector strikes again.......welp, its Friday folks

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Uhm, lets see what we could be talking about instead of bombing Syria a week later after the attacks.....uhm....Comey's book and the pee pee president, all filmed by Russian horny people who like watching shit like that, uhm....his lawyer and those secret tapes....looks like somebody close to Trump understood, if you're gonna do dirty work for the man/child....make sure you have a back up plan should the shit hit the fan someday, and low and behold, fan's got shit on it...Good work, Cohen cause the man boy is definitely gonna throw your ass under the bus until he pardons you.

Now that he's done the wag the dog thing, completely missing Russian targets on purpose.....what will be do next to deflect us? Okay, so we got the war thing, uhmm, I think I know this next deflective move....uhmmm, honestly folks, I can't think of a thing he hasn't already done....your thoughts

So it is possible to have a perpetual "that time of the month". But hey, it's Monday again.

Todays Friday?

I need to replace my Wall Calendar

Uhm, lets see what we could be talking about instead of bombing Syria a week later after the attacks.....uhm....Comey's book and the pee pee president, all filmed by Russian horny people who like watching shit like that, uhm....his lawyer and those secret tapes....looks like somebody close to Trump understood, if you're gonna do dirty work for the man/child....make sure you have a back up plan should the shit hit the fan someday, and low and behold, fan's got shit on it...Good work, Cohen cause the man boy is definitely gonna throw your ass under the bus until he pardons you.

Now that he's done the wag the dog thing, completely missing Russian targets on purpose.....what will be do next to deflect us? Okay, so we got the war thing, uhmm, I think I know this next deflective move....uhmmm, honestly folks, I can't think of a thing he hasn't already done....your thoughts
Someone watches entirely too much of MSNBC's Richard Madcow.
Do you really believe we got England and France to help us bomb Syria just to deflect the charge of collusion?
If so, i honestly feel sorry for you.

• Banned

Someone watches entirely too much of MSNBC's Richard Madcow.
Do you really believe we got England and France to help us bomb Syria just to deflect the charge of collusion?
If so, i honestly feel sorry for you.
LOL, you feel sorry for me????? You who believe the make america vomit again president is all in for the victims of Syria?? England and France gave up two soldiers each.....if that. Please don't feel bad for me, save yourself and get some therapy, you need it.

• Banned
Todays Friday?

I need to replace my Wall Calendar
I created that thread on a friday, I just forgot to send it, because I had a phone call. When I returned I sent it, but it was the next day...stop with the systematical thinking, its so beneath you

Forum List

Back