The Great Hope of the Democratic Party

It is unfortunate this thread is not posted in the FZ. The reality of the most recent elections do not reflect a rejection of Democratic Ideals; they reflect the efforts to dumb down American voters by the Republican Party has been successful.

Consider the Wobblers: Guns, Abortions, Gays, and Taxes and The BIG LIES of the GOP
  • Even the mentally ill have the unalienable right to own, possess or have in the custody and control a gun
  • Abortion is Murder
  • Gays and Lesbians do not deserve the right of a contract of marriage
  • Democrats tax and spend your money
Every rational person understands some form of gun control is necessary; every rational person understands that contraception will reduce the number of legal abortions; every American believes in equal rights and equal opportunity to every citizen; and, both parties know taxes are necessary; the big difference being the D's use tax money for the good of the many, and the R's use money to further enrich the few - don't worry, be happy it'll all trickle down to the many was a BIG LIE, much like "party first", "big tent", and currently, "believe me"

It is unfortunate this thread is not posted in the FZ. The reality of the most recent elections do not reflect a rejection of Democratic Ideals; they reflect the efforts to dumb down American voters by the Republican Party has been successful.

Consider the Wobblers: Guns, Abortions, Gays, and Taxes and The BIG LIES of the GOP
  • Even the mentally ill have the unalienable right to own, possess or have in the custody and control a gun
  • Abortion is Murder
Every rational person understands some form of gun control is necessary; every rational person understands that contraception will reduce the number of legal abortions; every American believes in equal rights and equal opportunity to every citizen; and, both parties know taxes are necessary; the big difference being the D's use tax money for the good of the many, and the R's use money to further enrich the few - don't worry, be happy it'll all trickle down to the many was a BIG LIE, much like "party first", "big tent", and currently, "believe me"

You poor kid, you're riding a six year rejection of everything you hold dear and true. I always laugh at you Demtards when you preface your remarks with something you claim that shows that if only everyone else was as smart as you "x" would happen.

You children have two ideas.
1) Regulate Everything (Because you ALWAYS know better than anyone else)
2) Take other people's money and throw it at whatever your issue of the day is.

1) Regulate Everything

Bullshit, You're dishonest, and you're not very bright, usually hysterical and obviously brainwashed.

Translation: " You're mean and a big poopy head".
Grow up dolt. You're the dishonest one here son, you couldn't see the truth if it bit you in the ass. You think you're smarter than everyone else and you cannot admit that your "ideas" are old, tired, worn out, and useless.

• Abortion is Murder

You poor kid, you're riding a six year rejection of everything you hold dear and true. I always laugh at you Demtards when you preface your remarks with something you claim that shows that if only everyone else was as smart as you "x" would happen.

California leads the nation in many things, and the voters tossed out the Republicans six years ago allowing for a raise in taxes to fix what needs fixing; we are now able to raise taxes to fix a crumbling infrastructure left us by the GOP and their no tax, no way foolishness.

Of course along with the repairs noted, the jobs created will stimulate our economy, already the 6th largest in the world.

California gas tax increase is now law. What it costs you and what it fixes

Only because he can fund his own campaign.

What about in 2020?

th

"As long as Mrs. Clinton and her loyalists blame James Comey, Vladimir Putin, sexism and the alt-right for her loss, Democrats will never rebuild their bridges to the working class Americans who elected Donald Trump."

Hillary Clinton's bitter Wellesley commencement address a missed opportunity

Only because he can fund his own campaign.

What about in 2020?

th

"As long as Mrs. Clinton and her loyalists blame James Comey, Vladimir Putin, sexism and the alt-right for her loss, Democrats will never rebuild their bridges to the working class Americans who elected Donald Trump."

Hillary Clinton's bitter Wellesley commencement address a missed opportunity

Odd and really funny how the right wing and the current iteration of Republican claim to have the skills of Nostradamus.

• Abortion is Murder

California leads the nation in many things, and the voters tossed out the Republicans six years ago allowing for a raise in taxes to fix what needs fixing; we are now able to raise taxes to fix a crumbling infrastructure left us by the GOP and their no tax, no way foolishness.

Of course along with the repairs noted, the jobs created will stimulate our economy, already the 6th largest in the world.

Sure, ya gotta love that train from Bakersfield to Fresno right about now. Oh yes, and pay NO attention to hose unfunded pensions ;)

• Abortion is Murder

Sure, ya gotta love that train from Bakersfield to Fresno right about now. Oh yes, and pay NO attention to hose unfunded pensions ;)

Lincoln built the Transcontinental RR during the civil war; and today "bullet" trains exist in Europe and Asia. Not only are they a fast and safe transportation system they create transit villages along their route which create jobs. Have you ever been on a modern train? Sure beats flying.

1) Regulate Everything

Bullshit, You're dishonest, and you're not very bright, usually hysterical and obviously brainwashed.

5.6 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities, man we're doing GREAT!!!!!!

Since you're dishonest I have to doubt your figures. But the problem is real, and the solutions are being employed on both the state and county/city levels.

I'm one of those who received a great retirement package, it's why I stayed in LE for 32 years. I'm sure you don't understand how and why public service retirements became so lucrative, and frankly, I won't bother to explain it to you since your brainwashing left the willful ignorance gene in place.

That said new hires, and those still working have had their retirement and health coverage benefits reduced.

3%@50, final yr. of compensation, management perks and the Ventura judgment all allowed me to earn more the month after I retired, than I did my final month of work (of course that also included the $1,700 per month I was paying into the retirement system).

1) Regulate Everything

5.6 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities, man we're doing GREAT!!!!!!

Since you're dishonest I have to doubt your figures. But the problem is real, and the solutions are being employed on both the state and county/city levels.

I'm one of those who received a great retirement package, it's why I stayed in LE for 32 years. I'm sure you don't understand how and why public service retirements became so lucrative, and frankly, I won't bother to explain it to you since your brainwashing left the willful ignorance gene in place.

That said new hires, and those still working have had their retirement and health coverage benefits reduced.

3%@50, final yr. of compensation, management perks and the Ventura judgment all allowed me to earn more the month after I retired, than I did my final month of work (of course that also included the $1,700 per month I was paying into the retirement system).

LOL, you are one of the most dishonest posters on the board old boy. I'll keep rubbing it in your face as we go ;)

Forum List

Back