The Great Hope of the Democratic Party

You children have two ideas.
1) Regulate Everything
2) Take other people's money and throw it at whatever your issue of the day is.

Bullshit, You're dishonest, and you're not very bright, usually hysterical and obviously brainwashed.

5.6 TRILLION in unfunded liabilities, man we're doing GREAT!!!!!!

Since you're dishonest I have to doubt your figures. But the problem is real, and the solutions are being employed on both the state and county/city levels.

I'm one of those who received a great retirement package, it's why I stayed in LE for 32 years. I'm sure you don't understand how and why public service retirements became so lucrative, and frankly, I won't bother to explain it to you since your brainwashing left the willful ignorance gene in place.

That said new hires, and those still working have had their retirement and health coverage benefits reduced.

3%@50, final yr. of compensation, management perks and the Ventura judgment all allowed me to earn more the month after I retired, than I did my final month of work (of course that also included the $1,700 per month I was paying into the retirement system).

LOL, you are one of the most dishonest posters on the board old boy. I'll keep rubbing it in your face as we go ;)

Feel free. It's what you and others like you do, post ad homenim's in lieu of a rebuttal or counter argument. I admit to calling people like you dishonest, only because you and others like you post only "ain't it awful": Thoughtless comments and never thought provoking.

Do some research, and when you find an error in my post(s) point it out. If you don't understand my post [3%@50, for example) feel free to ask.

You children have two ideas.
1) Regulate Everything
2) Take other people's money and throw it at whatever your issue of the day is.

Bullshit, You're dishonest, and you're not very bright, usually hysterical and obviously brainwashed.

Since you're dishonest I have to doubt your figures. But the problem is real, and the solutions are being employed on both the state and county/city levels.

I'm one of those who received a great retirement package, it's why I stayed in LE for 32 years. I'm sure you don't understand how and why public service retirements became so lucrative, and frankly, I won't bother to explain it to you since your brainwashing left the willful ignorance gene in place.

That said new hires, and those still working have had their retirement and health coverage benefits reduced.

3%@50, final yr. of compensation, management perks and the Ventura judgment all allowed me to earn more the month after I retired, than I did my final month of work (of course that also included the $1,700 per month I was paying into the retirement system).

LOL, you are one of the most dishonest posters on the board old boy. I'll keep rubbing it in your face as we go ;)

Feel free. It's what you and others like you do, post ad homenim's in lieu of a rebuttal or counter argument. I admit to calling people like you dishonest, only because you and others like you post only "ain't it awful": Thoughtless comments and never thought provoking.

Do some research, and when you find an error in my post(s) point it out. If you don't understand my post [3%@50, for example) feel free to ask.

LOL, see what I mean? You strut around acting as if your shit doesn't stink. You never post anything but your opinions and then "invite" others to disprove them. Clearly you're at the zenith of intellectual dishonesty.

LOL, see what I mean? You strut around acting as if your shit doesn't stink. You never post anything but your opinions and then "invite" others to disprove them. Clearly you're at the zenith of intellectual dishonesty.

Your circular argument is illogical and emotional. What in my post was dishonest?

In CA the state, counties and cities/towns have changed the benefits for new hires - that's a fact you can check. I got out in time, and you can check on what 3%@50 means, what the Ventura Decision was, and if you ask politely I will explain how these plus management perks allowed me and others to retire and make more in retirement than we did when working.

IMO, yep I can have them, you don't want to know, you fear what you believe is untrue and lack the ego to do some homework for you lack the character to offer a mea culpa.

Your circular argument is illogical and emotional. What in my post was dishonest?

In CA the state, counties and cities/towns have changed the benefits for new hires - that's a fact you can check. I got out in time, and you can check on what 3%@50 means, what the Ventura Decision was, and if you ask politely I will explain how these plus management perks allowed me and others to retire and make more in retirement than we did when working.

IMO, yep I can have them, you don't want to know, you fear what you believe is untrue and lack the ego to do some homework for you lack the character to offer a mea culpa.

I was born in Gilroy. grew up in Fremont. Where are you gay boy?

I don't fear anything kid. No reason to, to much training and experience. I know you are an idiot who just makes shit up as he goes.

Forum List

Back