The Great Orange Negotiator ‘I Alone Can Fix It’ Blames Congress! He's Real GOOD!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
President Donald Trump said Thursday that relations with Russia had deteriorated to an “all-time & very dangerous low,” and seemed to suggest that a new bill slapping sanctions on Russia for its meddling in the 2016 elections was to blame.

In his tweet, the president said, “Our relationship with Russia is at an all-time & very dangerous low. You can thank Congress, the same people that can’t even give us HCare! [health care].”

Trump blames Congress for ‘all-time’ poor relations with Russia https://t.co/BHTcmAU7QV

:rolleyes:What a Great Two Weeks of The Great Orange One's negotiating skills seen at FULL Bloom!
Lies and Threats at Congress and the Nation. We are now at August recess. What wonderful things are being planned for September?

Seems there will be Nation on Nation. Top ranking members. TROLLING Each other for NOW.

Q: Where's The Orange finger Troll back on the Russian PM?

Can the Orange Twitler win here? As to what new levels of Lying BS can he Tweet in the cumming weeks for his minions to love and for the rational nation to suffer?. How many days flying around rallying in cities with Dump LLC Hotels to stay at will it do? How many days of golf? Just to get off that Crappy AF1 free room and board.?

President_TTTSeal320.gif

DOPer Approved Negotiator...LOL!

Last edited:
Really here. The poor orange negotiator.

Can't negotiator the deals. FFS!?
Mexico to pay for a wall.
ACA Repeal.
ACA Repeal and Replace.
Stop or get Russian Sanction repealed.
No 30 day plan to defeat ISIS

and....On, .....and On...these 80 below failures.
15nNprBnHG9ayc4n0WFMlMg-1.png

Trump broke 80 promises in 100 days

No lines of illegals anymore.
Stock market hits all time high.
American money and land NOT being redistributed
No Obamacare
Unemployment going down
Supreme Court appointment
Again, ^^^

If he left tomorrow, I'd be glad I voted for him and not the UN appointee, Hitlery.

You lost. Get a hobby. You have 7 and 1/2 years of time to fill before we vote in Pence...

President Donald Trump said Thursday that relations with Russia had deteriorated to an “all-time & very dangerous low,” and seemed to suggest that a new bill slapping sanctions on Russia for its meddling in the 2016 elections was to blame.

In his tweet, the president said, “Our relationship with Russia is at an all-time & very dangerous low. You can thank Congress, the same people that can’t even give us HCare! [health care].”

Trump blames Congress for ‘all-time’ poor relations with Russia https://t.co/BHTcmAU7QV

:rolleyes:What a Great Two Weeks of The Great Orange One's negotiations skills seen at FULL Bloom!
Lies and Threats at Congress and the Nation. We are now at August recess. What wonderful things are being planned for September?

Seems there will be Nation on Nation. Top ranking members. TROLLING Each other for NOW.

Can the Orange Twitler win here? As to what new levels of Lying BS can he Tweet in the cumming weeks for his minions to love and for the rational nation to suffer?. How many days flying around rallying in cities with Dump LLC Hotels to stay at will it do? How many days of golf? Just to get off that Crappy AF1 free room and board.?

President_TTTSeal320.gif

Bewildered Senate Republicans Hit Back At Trump For Russia Blame

On Capitol Hill on Thursday, senators were confused and irritated at the president’s finger-pointing.

No Obamacare
Unemployment going down
Again, ^^^

If he left tomorrow, I'd be glad I voted for him and not the UN appointee, Hitlery.

You lost. Get a hobby. You have 7 and 1/2 years of time to fill before we vote in Pence...

How did I lose? Explain?.

No Obamacare
Unemployment going down
Again, ^^^

A president needs at least a year to have an effect on the economy. Thank Obama. Trump has done zero for the economy. Unemployment was low prior to Obama leaving office.

Race Bannon will never be president. He was a horrible governor. Not only that, he has the personality of a piece of paper. At least Trump was entertaining and energized the base.

Trump isnt much of a negotiator in DC, apparently. That was one of the few things i actually believed that he said. I was wrong. He cant even hire the best.. Sad

:rolleyes:What a Great Two Weeks of The Great Orange One's negotiating skills seen at FULL Bloom!

President_TTTSeal320.gif

Wishful Washingtonian Thinkers don't understand the process. First The Donald has to know whom he is dealing with before he can deal them out. Calamity Carly was the only Republican to out herself as a Rodhamette.

No Obamacare
Unemployment going down
Again, ^^^

Haiku for Kukus

Sorry Snowflakes drift
Yellow snow where they pile up
Sixteen years Trump/Pence

Trump isnt much of a negotiator in DC, apparently. That was one of the few things i actually believed that he said. I was wrong. He cant even hire the best.. Sad

Was that real above? Or sarcasm?

Very real. Did it seem like sarcasm?

Still learning posters views/strands. I like posters who can say they were wrong.
Q: How can you vote for a person for just one skill set? Like negotiator.

I'm not picking. You can vote however you want.

But some one explained their vote for this SICK Douche to me.
That conversation went like this below.

Q: Who you vote for?
A: DrumpF
WTF!?
A: I did not think the DrumpF would win.
WTF? You should have voted for HRC.
A: HRC is/was the facilitator of Bubba's Sex activates.
WTF?

Still learning posters views/strands. I like posters who can say they were wrong.

WTF!?
WTF?
I didnt vote for cheetoh. I am glad he beat the bitch, though.
I liked two guys that ran for President. Sadly, neither were extreme enough for the duopoly.
I did like Trump for a while but by the time he actually got the nom, i wasnt into him anymore.

WTF!?
WTF?
You'd be well rewarded if you decided to become a pollster. Have you looked into that racket? No matter how much the poll-dancers' bias has been exposed, there has been no reform movement in that profession, which is why they're looking for even more people like you and are willing to pay a finder's fee to USMB.

I can't help it, you can't look at polls from a historical view of who's more accurate, more of the times. 2016 was a polling disaster from an overall view,
But you can look at the whole industry, to know which ones do a good job. Local district polling is more accurate by far. And these are well researched
to where they will land on election days. But 50%+ don't vote. In 2008 131M voted. In 2016 136M voted. Take in population growth in new voters
and subtract the newly dead, over last 8 years. Adds about 480K in new voters. So still 6.8M voted for other than HRC or The Great Orange Douche.
Some 4.5M Miissng Voters after 2008 and 2012.did vote.Till 2016.
Still, this does not change the facts that this nation's growth is in other than ALT-RW or RW.
Not so much in old GOP Cons party as well. It's in the center-left...

BTW. HRC GOT 2.9M more votes. These are the best current baseline study numbers.
What can be said? Non-Partisan studies are good.

TGOD-2016-study4.gif

Btw2: The Q&A of the person was a true simple view why did person vote for a Douche.
Amazing, the person can judge HRC for Bubba's action. But voted for a 2-time cheater on
three wives. :wtf:? Well on three wives, really. He's The Great Orange Douche, set in his cheating ways.

Last edited:
I can't help it, you can't look at polls from a historical view of who's more accurate, more of the times. 2016 was a polling disaster from an overall view,
But you can look at the whole industry, to know which ones do a good job. Local district polling is more accurate by far. And these are well researched
to where they will land on election days. But 50%+ don't vote. In 2008 131M voted. In 2016 136M voted. Take in population growth in new voters
and subtract the newly dead, over last 8 years. Adds about 480K in new voters. So still 6.8M voted for other than HRC or The Great Orange Douche.
Some 4.5M Miissng Voters after 2008 and 2012.did vote.Till 2016.
Still, this does not change the facts that this nation's growth is in other than ALT-RW or RW.
Not so much in old GOP Cons party as well. It's in the center-left...

BTW. HRC GOT 2.9M more votes. These are the best current baseline study numbers.
What can be said? Non-Partisan studies are good.

TGOD-2016-study4.gif

Btw2: The Q&A of the person was a true simple view why did person vote for a Douche.
Amazing, the person can judge HRC for Bubba's action. But voted for a 2-time cheater on
three wives. :wtf:? Well on three wives, really. He's The Great Orange Douche, set in his cheating ways.
It is only logical to add Stein's votes to hillary and the other candidates' votes to Trump. This is what happens in all runoffs. So the Right won the popular vote in 2016. Run off to your safe space now.

Forum List

Back