The Great Replacement: Muslims and liberals have teamed up against Western civilization

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The US subtracts from its population a million of our babies in the form of abortion

We add to our population approximately 1.8 million of somebody else’s babies who are raised in another culture before they get to us. We are replacing our American culture 2 to 1 every year.

You are one of the few gay people I have encountered who is aware enough to realize Islam is bad news for gays.

Most just add their dittos to the politically correct pro Islamic mantra.

The US subtracts from its population a million of our babies in the form of abortion

We add to our population approximately 1.8 million of somebody else’s babies who are raised in another culture before they get to us. We are replacing our American culture 2 to 1 every year.

Careful, once they know you know... then they will have to "neutralize" you...

It's better to not let on that you know the double-top-secret plan...

I hate liberal treason-whores far worse than I could hate muslim inbreds; it was liberal whores who sold out their 1st-world Western life for the only religion that stones people to death, hijacks airplanes, teaches children to be suicide bombers, non-surgically hacks off little girls' clits (causing thousands of deaths a year), has an extreme beheading fetish, and has murderous riots over the slightest "offense."

Forum List

Back