The Greatest President in 100 Years

Yeah, well if Salon says it, it must be true. Still, it doesn't change the fact that Reagan's greatness is unassailable. Feeble and repeated attempts to do so by embittered lefties bear testament to exactly that.

Historians have become lukewarm on Reagans greatness. As time goes by his legacy is fading

Thankfully, many people lived through the Reagan presidency and are able to look at the facts and think for themselves and don't rely on "Historians" to tell us what happened

Yes, and we know that this clown was the tool of the same people later behind 'W' to much the same effect; i.e., crushing indebtedness and foolish foreign entanglements that would remove choice from future administrations and guarantee that vested interests remain in charge.

Historians have become lukewarm on Reagans greatness. As time goes by his legacy is fading

Thankfully, many people lived through the Reagan presidency and are able to look at the facts and think for themselves and don't rely on "Historians" to tell us what happened

Yes, and we know that this clown was the tool of the same people later behind 'W' to much the same effect; i.e., crushing indebtedness and foolish foreign entanglements that would remove choice from future administrations and guarantee that vested interests remain in charge.

Crushing indebtedness was thanks to the Democrat Congress.

Foolish foreign entanglements? You mean collaborating with the Brits and Poles to defeat the USSR?

Reagan was such a visionary...

reagan_taliban-53260542503.jpeg

donald-rumsfeld-meets-saddam-hussein.jpg
hitler22.jpg

pix-rummy-saddam.jpg
metroad.jpg

I don't know who 'progs' are, but I know what to call those that believe Reagan defeated the U.S.S.R. and that his other policies and actions were correct; deluded.

I don't know who 'progs' are, but I know what to call those that believe Reagan defeated the U.S.S.R. and that his other policies and actions were correct; deluded.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtYdjbpBk6A]Reagan at Brandenburg Gate - "tear down this wall" - YouTube[/ame]

That's how deep their hatred is for Reagan for crushing their home team; they lived through it and still only believe what they are ordered to think

Progs are forever bitter that Reagan defeated the USSR

Reagans greatest accomplishment was not that he defeated the USSR but that he did not try to exploit a crumbling Soviet empire

Allowing them to restructure with some dignity prevented an armed response

It took two people to end the cold war, Reagan and Gorbachev. Had either not wanted to end the war it would not have ended. Reagan was fearful of a nuclear war, Gorbachev had a crumbling empire on his hands. Reagan was lucky Gorbachev was in power and wanted to stop the crumbling. Republicans attribute the crumbling to Reagan, but most historians of foreign affairs trace the crumbling back in time to the USSR's economic polices. Would any American president at the time passed up the opportunity to end the cold war?

Crushing indebtedness was thanks to the Democrat Congress.

Foolish foreign entanglements? You mean collaborating with the Brits and Poles to defeat the USSR?

By this logic, our current crushing indebtedness is thanks to the Republican Congress.

Correct?

A year and a half into Obama's first administration, a Sienna Poll of Historians ranked Obama 15th, ahead of Reagan (18) and just behind Clinton at 14. We can put Historians rankings of recent presidents right up there with Nobel Peace Prizes in relevance to presidential legacies.

Professors rank President Obama 15th best president - Emily Schultheis - POLITICO.com

Arafat, Hitler and Krugamn also got one
Hitler never got a Nobel, dumbfuck. He even forbid any German from accepting one.

Dumbass Frank doesn't know his Nobel from his Time Man Of The Year.

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

“He was a man with firm positions, with which he undoubtedly contributed to the fall of communism.” Vaclav Havel

"When talking about Ronald Reagan, I have to be personal. We in Poland took him so personally. Why? Because we owe him our liberty. This can't be said often enough by people who lived under oppression for half a century, until communism fell in 1989."

Lech Walesa

But of course a couple of pea-brained teenyboppers know more about the fall of communism than those who lived through it.

“He was a man with firm positions, with which he undoubtedly contributed to the fall of communism.” Vaclav Havel

"When talking about Ronald Reagan, I have to be personal. We in Poland took him so personally. Why? Because we owe him our liberty. This can't be said often enough by people who lived under oppression for half a century, until communism fell in 1989."

Lech Walesa

But of course a couple of pea-brained teenyboppers know more about the fall of communism than those who lived through it.

Teenybopper? I wish!

Ironic, Reagan supported workers and unions in Poland, just not in America.

Hey, where were you when you heard the news President Kennedy was shot in a motorcade in Dallas Texas? I had my left foot on the kitchen chair tying my sneaker to go play football, I heard the CBS bulletin on the Philco TV in the living room. I lived through the cold war. It should have ended almost 30 years earlier. If you want to stop being a real meathead, educate yourself on how the treasonous CIA tried numerous times to force America into a war with the Soviet Union. Start with May Day, 1960, Francis Gary Powers, and how the treasonous CIA prompted President Eisenhower to issue a dire warning about the military industrial complex in his farewell address.

"The fall of the Berlin Wall makes for nice pictures. But it all started in the shipyards."
Lech Walesa

Last edited:

Forum List

Back