The Greatest Problem...and The Solution

I am giving you a lesson in humility dear... You do not have to insult someone to make you point your arguments are intelligent enough to prove what you say or at least make the person you are conversing with rethink their position.. You keep inviting me back with every insult and unacceptable behaviour... We could even use our conversation as a teaching point showing that Japanese treatment and behaviour was unacceptable as is Muslim intolerance as well by their ill treatment of others and it might just start out with a snide remark or a insulting tone and demeanour.. People don't take kindly to that at all and human nature being what it is they might want to get even....keep that in mind unless you want to have another go around with me...

I am giving you a lesson in humility dear... You do not have to insult someone to make you point your arguments are intelligent enough to prove what you say or at least make the person you are conversing with rethink their position.. You keep inviting me back with every insult and unacceptable behaviour... We could even use our conversation as a teaching point showing that Japanese treatment and behaviour was unacceptable as is Muslim intolerance as well by their ill treatment of others and it might just start out with a snide remark or a insulting tone and demeanour.. People don't take kindly to that at all and human nature being what it is they might want to get even....keep that in mind unless you want to have another go around with me...

1. "You keep inviting me back with every insult and unacceptable behaviour.."

Ohhhh....so you're the one Leopold von Sacher-Masoch was writing about!

2. "We could even use our conversation..."

Pleeeezzzzz....there is no "we" here....and I don't want any conversation with you.
Job #1 for you is to remove the marks from those ten foot poles.

3. "People don't take kindly to that at all and human nature being what it is they might want to get even."
Even???
....I'm just like you...only smarter and better looking.

4. "You do not have to insult someone..."
It's my idea of the perfect job: driving the Karma bus.

Last edited:
Lol...If you say so I would challenge you to a thumb wrestling contest but I have already beaten you so badly using my fingers in a typing contest so really you are not much challenge in that regard.... Yawn......

I had a college professor who used the phrase "he sticks to me like manure to a wet blanket."

Now I understand what he meant.

I believe they call that a DING-elberry, and you are correct, hanging by the seat of his pants he's stuck to a few people on here like glue. :)

Last edited:
So now he thinks 4 Billion people are atheists for not believing in his definition of God through a story of a hippy drug addict
who couldn't save himself or his apostles, couldn't name his father, couldn't leave historical evidence and yet created the world that even he is totally confused over the processes 0f.
wile-e-coyote-genius.gif

Once again in case you don't get it Gds name is not " Tony" Ding... Gds name is not Jesus... Ding... Gds name is not Tim, Tom, Terry, Leroy, Larry or any their name you have come up with...etc etc Ding Ding Ding and it certainly isn't your hero Ned Ryerson from Groundhog Day.... Ding Ding Ding....
You name him then. Say the name of your G-d and then praise Him. You can't do it because you don't have a God. You are a troll.

Lol...If you say so I would challenge you to a thumb wrestling contest but I have already beaten you so badly using my fingers in a typing contest so really you are not much challenge in that regard.... Yawn......

I had a college professor who used the phrase "he sticks to me like manure to a wet blanket."

Now I understand what he meant.

I believe they call that a DING-elberry, and you are correct, hanging by the seat of his pants he's stuck to a few people on here like glue. :)
You have no God. You can't name Him and you can't praise Him because you do not believe in God at all. You are an atheist.

So now he thinks 4 Billion people are atheists for not believing in his definition of God through a story of a hippy drug addict
who couldn't save himself or his apostles, couldn't name his father, couldn't leave historical evidence and yet created the world that even he is totally confused over the processes 0f. View attachment 105181
No. I believe you are an atheist who is pretending to be Jewish. Now do you understand?

Just as MacArthur forced .....FORCED....an enemy to alter their 'religion' to avoid the source of the problem.....so must Islam be FORCED to change the Q'ran.

The book is a manual of warfare, and brooks no other views, with the punishment being death.

The woman Brooke Goldstein lays out the reason for terrorism and the solution.

Have no fear--the bible promises--Babylon the great( worldwide false religions=99% of them) will be done away with--this will happen soon, but that triggers the tribulation, then Har-mageddon. Then Gods kingdom takes full control.

Spent time at Mt Megiddo, Israel, this summer...

So far....no sign of either army.

Har-mageddon occurs earthwide. Its the final war--Jesus will lead Gods armies to the earth the bible teaches--to wipe out wickedness and the wicked and capture satan and throw him into the abyss for 1000 years. Gods kingdom takes control.

Forum List

Back