The Greatest Problem...and The Solution

That is what I love about you your incredible kindness... One must wonder about your choice of super girl as your handle at least she had the milk of human kindness which you obviously lack .. Maybe that is why you picked her to make up for your shortcomings...By the way in some places in Brooklyn I understand you could buy a pickle for a nickel at least one can get something tasty out f the deal instead of the distasteful " toungue" that you like to wag so much out of your proverbial cheek..

You again???
Pleeeezzzzz....stop begging.

If you can't live without me, why aren't you dead already?

Don't flatter yourself dear.. You should be so lucky and I only respond if you say Pretty Please with sugar on top...

Don't flatter yourself dear.. You should be so lucky and I only respond if you say Pretty Please with sugar on top...

That's your attempt at 'clever'???

You are, and will always be, a pacifist out of necessity in a battle of wits.

Lol...If you say so I would challenge you to a thumb wrestling contest but I have already beaten you so badly using my fingers in a typing contest so really you are not much challenge in that regard.... Yawn......

Lol...If you say so I would challenge you to a thumb wrestling contest but I have already beaten you so badly using my fingers in a typing contest so really you are not much challenge in that regard.... Yawn......

I had a college professor who used the phrase "he sticks to me like manure to a wet blanket."

Now I understand what he meant.

Your college professor wasn't very clever that was a blanket statement full of crap ...I prefer to point out that I could give you a tissue for your issue but since you have a need to continue this conversation it is obvious you are the needy one...So try to control yourself...

Can you praise God at all? Are you incapable of praising God? Don't you believe you are His top prophet? You do realize that Isaiah praised God, right?

C'mon Hahev, say it with me... God is Great! Isaiah praised God and Isaiah was a top prophet too. Why can't you praise God?

Comfort for God’s People
40 Comfort, comfort my people,
says your God.
2 Speak tenderly to Jerusalem,
and proclaim to her
that her hard service has been completed,
that her sin has been paid for,
that she has received from the Lord’s hand
double for all her sins.
3 A voice of one calling:
“In the wilderness prepare
the way for the Lord[a];
make straight in the desert
a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be raised up,
every mountain and hill made low;
the rough ground shall become level,
the rugged places a plain.
5 And the glory of the Lord will be revealed,
and all people will see it together.
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”
6 A voice says, “Cry out.”
And I said, “What shall I cry?”
“All people are like grass,
and all their faithfulness is like the flowers of the field.
7 The grass withers and the flowers fall,
because the breath of the Lord blows on them.
Surely the people are grass.
8 The grass withers and the flowers fall,
but the word of our God endures forever.”
9 You who bring good news to Zion,
go up on a high mountain.
You who bring good news to Jerusalem,[c]
lift up your voice with a shout,
lift it up, do not be afraid;
say to the towns of Judah,
“Here is your God!”
10 See, the Sovereign Lord comes with power,
and he rules with a mighty arm.
See, his reward is with him,
and his recompense accompanies him.
11 He tends his flock like a shepherd:
He gathers the lambs in his arms
and carries them close to his heart;
he gently leads those that have young.
12 Who has measured the waters in the hollow of his hand,
or with the breadth of his hand marked off the heavens?
Who has held the dust of the earth in a basket,
or weighed the mountains on the scales
and the hills in a balance?
13 Who can fathom the Spirit[d] of the Lord,
or instruct the Lord as his counselor?
14 Whom did the Lord consult to enlighten him,
and who taught him the right way?
Who was it that taught him knowledge,
or showed him the path of understanding?
15 Surely the nations are like a drop in a bucket;
they are regarded as dust on the scales;
he weighs the islands as though they were fine dust.
16 Lebanon is not sufficient for altar fires,
nor its animals enough for burnt offerings.
17 Before him all the nations are as nothing;
they are regarded by him as worthless
and less than nothing.
18 With whom, then, will you compare God?
To what image will you liken him?
19 As for an idol, a metalworker casts it,
and a goldsmith overlays it with gold
and fashions silver chains for it.
20 A person too poor to present such an offering
selects wood that will not rot;
they look for a skilled worker
to set up an idol that will not topple.
21 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood since the earth was founded?
22 He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
and its people are like grasshoppers.
He stretches out the heavens like a canopy,
and spreads them out like a tent to live in.
23 He brings princes to naught
and reduces the rulers of this world to nothing.
24 No sooner are they planted,
no sooner are they sown,
no sooner do they take root in the ground,
than he blows on them and they wither,
and a whirlwind sweeps them away like chaff.
25 “To whom will you compare me?
Or who is my equal?” says the Holy One.
26 Lift up your eyes and look to the heavens:
Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one
and calls forth each of them by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
not one of them is missing.
27 Why do you complain, Jacob?
Why do you say, Israel,
“My way is hidden from the Lord;
my cause is disregarded by my God”?
28 Do you not know?
Have you not heard?
The Lord is the everlasting God,
the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary,
and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary
and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary,
and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.

Last edited:
Can you praise God at all? Are you incapable of praising God? Don't you believe you are His top prophet? You do realize that Isaiah praised God, right?

C'mon Hahev, say it with me... God is Great!
Gds name is not Tony... No wonder you are having trouble getting Hashev agreeing with you you have the wrong name Ding.... Wink....
I hope it is not a surprise to you that I believe that you and HaShev are atheists, is it? Of course you could always prove me wrong by telling me how God has worked in your life. Go ahead. Tell me. I'm all ears. I can be convinced. Then I will at least know that you believe in G-d but hate Christians. Then we will know exactly where everyone stands.

Last edited:
What you " believe" is the problem you think Gds name is " Tony" and you swallowed Bel(s) lie to eve hook line and sinker... That would make you a Satanist...

What you " believe" is the problem you think Gds name is " Tony" and you swallowed Bel(s) lie to eve hook line and sinker... That would make you a Satanist...
God is great every single day. Say it with me Shimon. You can insert any name you want as long as you say it with me.

This is what I believe you are doing.

Once again in case you don't get it Gds name is not " Tony" Ding... Gds name is not Jesus... Ding... Gds name is not Tim, Tom, Terry, Leroy, Larry or any their name you have come up with...etc etc Ding Ding Ding and it certainly isn't your hero Ned Ryerson from Groundhog Day.... Ding Ding Ding....

Your college professor wasn't very clever that was a blanket statement full of crap ...I prefer to point out that I could give you a tissue for your issue but since you have a need to continue this conversation it is obvious you are the needy one...So try to control yourself...

Let's see....a thread I constructed....you insisted on subscribing to.....and now I can't get rid of you.

Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.
Even stupid people think you are stupid.

Every day, headlines of a new atrocity....the source clear and evident, except those trained never to think or deny the NYTimes.

The Problem:
"Istanbul attack: Dozens killed at Turkish nightclub, official says"
Istanbul attack: Dozens killed at Turkish nightclub, official says - CNN.com

How far behind can the media be with the ubiquitous "motive unknown."

The Solution:
December 15, 1945 MacArthur orders the end of Shinto as Japanese state religion which incorporated a belief that the emperor was devine.

On this very day, January the first, in 1946, the victorious forces of the United States....'back to back world war winners"...forced the losers to change their religion:

Emperor Hirohito announces to the Japanese people that the divinity accredited to him is merely myth and legend.

You know what has to be done.
It was one form of religion, yet Japan was still allowed to keep all the other religions they practice...

By the way Moonglow you might be interested in the similarities between Shinto temples and practises and Judiasm esp keeping in mind the Shinto temples were very similar to the temple is Israel but lacked an altar because one was not allowed to have one outside of Israel...

Let's see....a thread I constructed....you insisted on subscribing to.....and now I can't get rid of you.

Waiting for you to say something intelligent is like putting a candle in the window for Jimmy Hoffa.
Ah come on do you want me to call you Marilyn and sing to you "Candle in the wind" like Elton John did you will at least have to buy me dinner first as I am not that easy...

Every day, headlines of a new atrocity....the source clear and evident, except those trained never to think or deny the NYTimes.

The Problem:

The Solution:
December 15, 1945 MacArthur orders the end of Shinto as Japanese state religion which incorporated a belief that the emperor was devine.

On this very day, January the first, in 1946, the victorious forces of the United States....'back to back world war winners"...forced the losers to change their religion:

Emperor Hirohito announces to the Japanese people that the divinity accredited to him is merely myth and legend.

It was one form of religion, yet Japan was still allowed to keep all the other religions they practice...

Even having, sadly, seen far too many of your thousands of insipid and meaningless posts, you still have the ability to astound me with the nullity you manage to produce.

The concept being advanced has nothing to do with how many variations there are in Eastern religions, you dunce.....

...it is about the way MacArthur obviated any future problems based on the use of the Emperor's imagined powers.

The same should be applied to the powers of the 'holy' Q'ran.

Let's use Japan as an example, again.

"The Japanese do not feel the need to apologize to Muslims for the negative way in which they relate to Islam.
The official policy of Japan is not to give citizenship to Muslims who come to Japan, and even permits for permanent residency are given sparingly to Muslims.

Japan forbids exhorting people to adopt the religion of Islam (Dawah), and any Muslim who actively encourages conversion to Islam is seen as proselytizing to a foreign and undesirable culture. Few academic institutions teach the Arabic language. It is very difficult to import books of the Qur’an to Japan,..." Japan: The Land Without Muslims

Please don't force me to have to explain it to you again.

Last edited:

Ah come on do you want me to call you Marilyn and sing to you "Candle in the wind" like Elton John did you will at least have to buy me dinner first as I am not that easy...

Really.....you do not NEED any association with me.
If I threw you a going away party, would you?

After all, you can't be lonely, ...what with all those biohazard guys following you around.

The Problem:

The Solution:

Even having, sadly, seen far too many of your thousands of insipid and meaningless posts, you still have the ability to astound me with the nullity you manage to produce.

The concept being exhibited has nothing to do with how many variations there are in Eastern religions, you dunce.....

...it is about the way MacArthur obviated any future problems based on the use of the Emperor's imagined powers.

The same should be applied to the powers of the 'holy' Q'ran.

Let's use Japan as an example, again.

"The Japanese do not feel the need to apologize to Muslims for the negative way in which they relate to Islam.
The official policy of Japan is not to give citizenship to Muslims who come to Japan, and even permits for permanent residency are given sparingly to Muslims.

Japan forbids exhorting people to adopt the religion of Islam (Dawah), and any Muslim who actively encourages conversion to Islam is seen as proselytizing to a foreign and undesirable culture. Few academic institutions teach the Arabic language. It is very difficult to import books of the Qur’an to Japan,..." Japan: The Land Without Muslims

Please don't force me to have to explain it to you again.
Emperor worship was not the cause of the rise of Japanese expansion..
And Japan has traditionally been a nation which has tightly regulated and controlled outside influences...to the extent of killing Christians and missionaries in their history...

Yet the US has a tradition of multiculturalism...

Forum List

Back