The Greatest Story about the American Dream?

Luckyone

Platinum Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida
A week ago, Richard Goodall won the AGT title for 2024. He got $1 million dollars and a contract for a show in Las Vegas. Here is one of the songs he sung that got him the title. He is 55 years of age.

Having won AGT is something quite a few other people have done over the years, so even though it is an accomplishment, it is not necessarily, fulfilling the "American Dream".

In the case of Richard Goodall, this was not only fulfilling the American Dream but one that is extraordinary.

This is a man that has been a "janitor" for 34 years. In addition, he lost his life-long wife to Cancer a few years ago and found love again just a few years later. From Janitor to being a Las Vegas star and losing your lifelong love and gaining a new one, is likely to be the biggest American Dream possible.

Here is his story

he was a very humble dude - & i think america voted for him, because we can be empathetic despite what the world is seeing us at this time. congrats to him for sure, but if he weren't a contestant, i'm sure the woman with her dog, rhythm, would have won.

he was a very humble dude - & i think america voted for him, because we can be empathetic despite what the world is seeing us at this time. congrats to him for sure, but if he weren't a contestant, i'm sure the woman with her dog, rhythm, would have won.
I agree. I thought the drone guys were going to be the winners but the woman with her dog was my second pick. I had Goodall in 3rd position and I was surprised he won.

Nonetheless, his story is inspiring.

Forum List

Back