The green new deal has gone too far.

Yes, but no.
"So get ready: You can throw back a plant-based beer with your grilled Brussels sprouts and wave your American flag. Call it July 4 green," Kudlow said.

"Now, I'm making fun of this because I intend to make fun of it. This kind of thinking is stupid," he added. "It comes from a bunch of ideological zealots who don't care one whit about America's well-being. Not one whit."

Kudlow neglected to mention that beer is made from water, yeast, and plants such as grain and hops.
So yes, he was deliberately "making fun of" something. But was it "libs" or a serious plan to help our nation? Is saying you intended to do something because you intended to -- not a tad psycho? Do you suppose he's ever even attempted to "throw back" Brussels sprouts like he was downing a brewsky? And, of course, why "plant based" beer? Because he's a moron. Duh!

Yes, but no.
"So get ready: You can throw back a plant-based beer with your grilled Brussels sprouts and wave your American flag. Call it July 4 green," Kudlow said.

"Now, I'm making fun of this because I intend to make fun of it. This kind of thinking is stupid," he added. "It comes from a bunch of ideological zealots who don't care one whit about America's well-being. Not one whit."

Kudlow neglected to mention that beer is made from water, yeast, and plants such as grain and hops.
So yes, he was deliberately "making fun of" something. But was it "libs" or a serious plan to help our nation? Is saying you intended to do something because you intended to -- not a tad psycho? Do you suppose he's ever even attempted to "throw back" Brussels sprouts like he was downing a brewsky? And, of course, why "plant based" beer? Because he's a moron. Duh!
No kudlow was not joking, nor was Roberts about banning burgers. You may be smart enough though to not fall for these trumpian tempests

Forum List

Back