🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Growth of Islam is a Threat to Modern Society

Perhaps the west should treat Islam as a hate group, like the KKK or the neonazis.

Number one, you're about 1400 years late.

Number two, you're proposing to pass judgement on a 1400 year old religion with well over a billion followers on the basis of............ a YouTube video. And a bullshit blanket statement.

Captain Obvious scuttles another garbage scow. Down she goes, to the deep with her entire cargo of fatal fallacies.

Arrrr.

Why is it that so many of the faithful, regardless of religious affiliation give the number of their religion's followers as if that were some sort of indicator of that religion being true. The majority can and has been wrong before. So there is no reason to believe that it is not wrong now as well. And my views are not made on the basis of a single video but on the understanding of the Muslim world and how they treat non-Muslims when they are in the majority.

I said nothing of "true" nor do I believe such a concept even exists. Assume much?

Oh wait, I saw the OP, so... there's my answer.

Regardless of whether or not you hold Muslim belief your defense of the Muslim faith is simply wrong.

I didn't even address "the Muslim faith". I didn't need to. I addressed YOU.

Completely over your head.... I tellya what, let me use small words...
subsitute "Jews" for Muslim in your OP. Or substitute "Spanish speakers". Or "lefthanded people". Doesn't matter. The point's the same.

Dumbass.

Move into any true muslim country and you will have no hands left.

Dumbass.

Forum List

Back