The gullibility of some people is frankly amazing

I'm gonna laugh my ass off at how gullible you are though.
Watch it - they'll accuse you of having no empathy, you hypocritical Liberal, you!!!!
4i6Ckte.gif

See, that's their sad game. Everyone wised up. Even the most charitable Democrats, believing that Republicans are patriots, too, and we just disagree on the path to further American greatness together - they too have wised up due to the craven bad faith shown over the past 15 years, going back to the Astroturfed, manufactured Tea Party Movement.

Republicans are going to get wiped out in November. And then it's going to be all on Democrats to start delivering on all their promises, including statehood for Puerto Rico, climate legislation that has real effects, fixing the taxation to make the rich pay their fair share, and so much more.

Those same mouth-breathers will then turn around and bitch that they can't afford groceries, can't afford gas, can't afford health insurance, can't afford shit. That's what the fuck it is to me, dope.
They rather get a second job than getting "RINO" tattooed on their forehead

Chinese mobsters?
All nationalities, but mostly Russian and Eastern Europe (basically Russian satellites). Paul Manafort, while working for the Kremlin in the 2000s, had a Trump Tower condo. Convenient to be near your asset, eh? No PITA Manhattan traffic. And no wiretaps. There are lists online of his former tenants. Eyebrow-raising.

Some light reading for those who have forgotten.

The small business owners Trump never paid in full

This is from 2016, and he had already insulted this many people!
4i6Ckte.gif

And mobsters buying his shitty condos in a great part of Manhattan. Condos built with scab labor, and no doubt substandard cement and steel.
You're wrong. Trump has given the trade unions who built his beneficial hotels in NY and elsewhere first pick. That was well known when he won the presidency. AS for materials, the Trump trademark is only the best for his clients who are very enthusiastic about the luxuries he lavished on those who stay for conventions in his excellent professional atmosphere that have pleased generations of business folks. Neener, neener, neener!

How about it, trump fans?

YOu gonna donate?

If trump is a billionaire why does he need your help?

Yeah, I started 5 of those. All funds will go to Trump to help pay his legal fees… I promise ;-)

I’m totally cashing in… it’s awesome. These people are the easiest to fool

Forum List

Back